It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forum Guide: New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
[edit on 8-9-2006 by regal]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by djackson
Greetings everyone. I am new to ATS and believe that it was by the grace of God that I found it.
What alot of people don't understand is that this is God's master plan being fulfilled.

What and i suppose you know what God is and you have high realization and understanding of godhead do ya as a thing as a force .do ya
Subject to the laws of nature there is no master plan only maya and rigpa
but you are probably a you say i believe type of person

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I believe in the New World Order like I believe in aliens. Maybe they exist but I think not. I suppose they have secret meetings. If they do then soon they will be exposed, it's inevitable.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
~ Here's a small contribution/ update...

i recommend reading this brief overview article,
it covers the Bilderberg Group, Council Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission...
the real 'axis' of control...

the article is titled: "Who Runs The World"

and may be found at: www.opednews.com...
or here: www.informationclearinghouse.info...
(scroll down to the Title)

control the purse strings
control the media
control the resources
etc

gov'ts are then forced to comply to the globalists' corporate cabal designs

thanks

[edit on 4-10-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well I dived into this subject on other threads before reading this one. Had not quite realized the kooks it attracts

I know nothing about the conspiracy of the NWO what Im pretty sure about is people will be motivated by rationality to imprison them selves for security and exploitation because they will want to be useful.
Be glad its not here yet as the current f**kers would have us eat each other to defend the indefensible.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
skull and bones group's logo is also "322".

7th son from highway 61

He is the guy released to warn of the environmental doomsdayGlacial Respiration. Metaphorically expressed is the story of SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

Happy end of the world to you.

I bet this gets deleted and fast.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
seems like the NWO is synonyous with GLOBALIZATION

note globalization is a catch word that is always headlined in a positive light

Obviously the bringing about of a NWO is a process and a LONG ONE

probably a couple generations. I think it's more of a frame work or structure from which a couple more century's of social order can be built on.

looking at demographics (b boomers) and the exporting of jobs overseas and the overdependance of debt the United states will not be the super power of the NWO (if there even were to be one)

the biggest advantage the USA has is the petro dollar and the petro dollar does not jive with globalization ( i laid out why the petro dollar may be severed in the global meltdown forum) basically it was to head off the asset price deflation that has begun and (will likely increase) due to the recent (last 20 years) hyperinflation in CREDIT and the unwind in leveraged debt that follows, traditional measures of credit creation are breaking (banks have dwindling capital) , the securitization business is dead, and so our home equity withdrawers. so the change to a basket of curreny's would leave central banks with a lot of dollars they don't need, and this would send alot of dollars back onto the market, inflating prices of everything (the fed and gov't ALmost always takes the easy/inflation way out), while also being good for Globilization , because the new basket of currency's oil is priced in will include yuan (china) yen (japan) Euro (euro zone) and dollar (us) and each currency that is ADDED will see an increase in purchasing power of their currency. (although asia could go to a trans -continental currency as well)

the NWO is basically a change to global business and the fall of the u.s as super power and all the adjustments that will be made, along with less power in the hands of soverign govt's and more in the hands of the financial elite and the major heads in industry.

society's dont thrive for ever, and the standard of living will fall (is falling) in the u.s (and will not get back to where many think it is destined to stay...forever), everyone can get through this change with determination, smarts, and while still enjoying some "luxury" but overall less materialistic addiction, actually it will just be a more competitive job enviornment, and hopefully we will still have a good amount of our basic rights, although i wouldn't rule out a gradual transition to fascism, possibly under the facade of enviornmentalism.

this is based on the assumption that the half a billion poplulation stuff is nonsense, more people = more money to be made, more people to indebt

[edit on 23-8-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

New world order yes

Illuminati is still alive and never died out but had given the illusion. Illuminati was not sept 11. illuminati is not a satanic cult. illuminati is not evil. illuminati is science and spreads the truth unfortunately many are too blind to see the truth and live in ignorance thinking the government will save them but as we know the government uses their own secret brotherhood and are constantly creating problem reaction solution such as 9/11. and covering up there own doings and the truth.

also announcing new world order not so long ago

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In response to the new world order topic and who really runs the world ect here is my contribution although the source gets all credit for this amazing and IMO good mapping . Now some belive its aliens and others that its occult masters and some just say its the world leaders meaning the politicians and the monarks . I don't know what's right anymore but it must have a source or headquater where the overlords have their say and profit from the actions that the henchmen assimilate So I belive that its the banks that are the most clear cut sign that somethings just a fron't in front I mean the politics. Here is a map over the Rothschilds dynasty and power net so look em up and judge for ya selvs! especial those who follow the news ect because there are many clues IMO :

www.scribd.com...

It can be hard keeping track of so whoever has done this Thank you!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The new world order is nothing new. It's had many names throughout the ages, the illuminati, operation perestroika, the global neighborhood, etc, but the root factor of this fierce entity of countenance goes clearly back to biblical proportions. Now, not to get all preachy or anything, for I know a lot of you are non-believers, and that's okay, just listen to the facts here and you'll see that there's no way it can be labeled a conspiracy theory.
God created lucifer, and he was the most beautiful angel he ever created. This is biblical fact and is in the bible. Well, lucifer was given great powers and thought he'd just go ahead and take God's throne and toss God outta heaven. Well, that didn't work out to good for ole lucifer and he got tossed outta heaven along with a lotta the cherubs that stood by him wanting to overthrow God. As he(lucifer) was tumbling down the universe, he destroyed the planets out there as he fell in his anger at God. Now, this is why the planets in our solar system are barren and empty right now, but, pictures have shown that at one time there was life out there and water on a lot of those planets. Okay, moving right along.
Satan finally landed on earth while God was finishing up his work in creation and corrupted eve, whom corrupted adam, and we all know the rest of that story. Well, as time went on, God seen that the creation he made was becoming more and more corrupt, so he destroyed it with water! Now, noah and his family were the only known survivors of the great flood, which means that satan went back to his old spirit form waiting for another chance to steal the mind and soul of man again. Proving that satan is the "God" of this earth can be found in 2nd corinthians 4:4. Now that satan was back to his usual antics, God manifested himself in the flesh and sent Jesus via proxy to show and instruct man how to live and avoid the snares of ole lucifer and his cohorts!
Now to sum all this up! The new world order goes directly back to satan and the bible and shows beyond the shadow of any doubt that the bible is real, aliens are real, space travel is real, and the return of Jesus is also real! I can go into all the debunking of biblical history that directly coincides with man's recorded history and document the nephilum, the annunaki, satan himself, and the secrets of the great pyramids which the freemasons tried to put a cap on a couple of years ago. I know what I have just written will make some of you laugh, and probably even hate me for writing it, but every word of what I said is 100% pure truth and factual! This is why the bible is the most attacked book of all time, and it's recorded history is second to none, for no other book even comes close when doing a fact-check. From creation, to lucifer's rebellion, down through the ages of the pharoahs and the greatest of kings! It's all in the bible. Yes, man has tried to interpret his versions of it and gotten some of it wrong, but while the language has changed, the meaning has not. To fully understand the bible one has got to have a hebrew/greek original dictionary to get the definitions of the words that are not interpreted. Ya gotta remember, it was man who coined the names of the followers of the anti-christ, not God. That's where the words like illuminati, skull and bones, freemasons, wasps, etc come into play. These are just mere nomenclatures for nothing more than satan's fellow anti-christain followers of himself! Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I've recently written an article on some ongoing conspiracy theories of the new world order, these are gaining in momentum, have a quick read of ' Uncommon Thoughts of Common Minds; [link removed]
...Please post your valued comments and feedback

[mod note]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote ... websites on ATS within posts,... without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok so this "NWO". The super World Government. Well will it work if it is possible the NWO exists ?

Answer: No

Reason:
Because there are just as many bad, cruel, evil people in this world as there are good. So maybe terrorists set up there own Anti-NWO. Maybe terrorists across the world, from many different beliefs will congregate together and realise it's not them who should be fighting each other, it's all of them who should be in conflict with the NWO.

Most possible outcome of a NWO and Anti-NWO:
A massive global war, where we all die, no-one wins and the only one's left standing are the one's who DENY IGNORANCE, who build their underground shelters, who have used the their knowledge wisely. You know what is the most worrying ? That Maybe this all happens on 21st December 2012 ?!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
could someone make something clear for me
i went to the freemason grand lodge this summer in london
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96d5225fdd91.jpg[/atsimg]
(ignore the crappy photo editing)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db72a285dbe0.jpg[/atsimg]
(ha at the irony of getting card number 13)
and saw things such as this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98f08d621437.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5849748fe10.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89ef15afbc26.jpg[/atsimg]
now excuse my ignorance but
why would freemasons go so far as associate themselves with the bavarian illuminati and then dismiss it to be some barmy conspiracy theory, and a "myth" as it says on that panel?
these were clearly displayed right underneath my nose.
is this some kind of reverse psychology??

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by harlinskee

THAT is fantastic. You could've been applauded a 100 times from me. An amazing catch. Can you tell me more about the exhibit?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by harlinskee
why would freemasons go so far as associate themselves with the bavarian illuminati and then dismiss it to be some barmy conspiracy theory, and a "myth" as it says on that panel?
these were clearly displayed right underneath my nose.
is this some kind of reverse psychology??

Weishaupt is well-known among Masons, being one who recruited heavily from masonic lodges.

If mentioning Weishaupt makes one complicit in a conspiracy, you too would be in on it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

would it
as far as i know im not associating/ participating in anything to do w/ bavarian illuminati, if ur implying discussing here, it isnt as if i am an acting on their behalf lol, although u may say theres no way knowing

but anyhow
u half answered my question

the exhibition was part of a tour of the grand lodge, most of the things on display wer masonic regalia, the sword they take in to every reunion, the sash, some magazines with illuminati and conspiracy theories headlining, books etc

i dont even know if i was allowed to take photos lol
i wud have loved to take some of the actual temple they had inside, the ceiling was quite impressive, it was a huge mosaic with images representing justice, pythagoras etc etc
but yh
here's the site:
www.ugle.org.uk...
i decided to test the tour guide and ask him a couple of question, what the 5 pointed stars that were on the ceiling represented for example
my answer was
"well if its a 5 pointed star, its the star of david"
:'(

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hello Friends,

There is the 2012 thing people are taking seriously.Visit a portal where they are electing people to handle New World Order.Also free lottery tickets to select the representative.Please check this site the link is as www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by harlinskee

Were they featuring other popular masonic conspiracies? like the Morgan affair, or the P2 lodge?

But, ya it just looks like they were debunking popular misconceptions about Freemasonry. I don't think it's that strange.

PS: the star of David has 6 points.

[edit on 20/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join