It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forum Guide: New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In this guide, we shall see a basic understanding on the New World Order. I shall not go into detail of every theory, as you can find all the theoris on the index thread thread, but i will give a brief introduction on the subject.

what is the new world order?

Its the theory based around a one world government. Some say its already here, other say its still to come, but the way it will work is basicly an international police state based around a Hitler type of figure as leader.

Brief look into the new world order

The term "new world order" has been used numerous times in the late 20th Century. Before the first Gulf War, the words "new world order" was used by President G.Bush Snr and at the start of the Second Gulf War, SkyNews stated that;

US and British troops will bring the New World Order to Saddam and Iraq

After the tragic event of Sept.11th, many said that the world would now move into a new order to fight and prevent terrorism. You could agrue that we have seen police state tatics being issused in the US and in the UK, aswell as other countries aswell.

But lets look at an international body that seems to be always linked to the New World Order theory . Lets look at the UN. When i first started reading into conspiracies and the New World Order, the UN was described as being a "dry run" for the New World Order to see how the countries of the world would work together as one unit. We saw this in the first gulf war where multi-national troops fought as one body against former President Saddam of Iraq. United nations, or the league of nations as it was called, was formed after the end of World War I. The Treaty of Versailles was signed to "to promote international co-operation and to achieve international peace and security.". U.S. President Woodrow Wilson was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1919 for his leadership in creating the League of Nations. Despite Wilson's efforts, the U.S. Congress refused to ratify the Treaty of Versailles.

The Treaty went into force on January 10th 1920. The original countries of the League were Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, the British Empire, Canada, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, India, China, Cuba, Ecuador, France, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Hejaz, Honduras, Italy, Japan, Liberia, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serb-Croat-Sloven State, Siam, Czechoslovakia, and Uruguay. The main was for the league was to prevent another major war and the led up to World War II, but sadly in April 18th 1946, the League fall apart after failing to do its job preventing the Second World War. But after the war, the league was reinstalled and was named The United Nations or UN and its goal is to maintain international order and peace. Even to this day, the UN continues to grow with more countries gaining membership to it.

At the begining of the 20 Century saw alot of anti-semetic movement across the world, mainly Europe. A document called "the protocols of the elders of zion" caused of wave of anti-semetic resulting in many deaths of jews. The document outlined that jews were plotting to take over the world, at the time zionism was jus starting out, and was later proved a fake. Even though the document was a fake, alot of the information in the document has come true i.e single currency etc. So who wrote the Protocols?? many theories exists.

Finally the illuminati. A brotherhood from the 18th century that was against the monarchy rule of Europe and a republican movement. But the brotherhood died out after 15 years, but there was other cells throughout Europe, one is believed to still exist. Most of the New World Order theories surround the illuminati and its so called "evil acts", Sept.11th and all the wars are believed to be controlled by them.

So there we go, a basic and brief look on the New World Order. If you would like to read more, check out the other FSME threads on the New World Order or read threads which are being posted by other members.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by infinite]
edit on 8/11/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
to many people have misconceptions of the illuminati and dont know about them so let me clear a few things up.The original illuminati was the bavarian illuminati.

When started:May 1st, 1776
By Who: Adam weishaupt
why: to escape the restrictions of the catholic church
what does illuminati mean?: It is latin for ENLIGHTENED ONES

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
to many people have misconceptions of the illuminati and dont know about them so let me clear a few things up.The original illuminati was the bavarian illuminati.

When started:May 1st, 1776
By Who: Adam weishaupt
why: to escape the restrictions of the catholic church
what does illuminati mean?: It is latin for ENLIGHTENED ONES

Sort of,
Mainly to overthrow organized religion and the monarchies across the Europe. Some say it was disbanded after 15 years, others say it went underground..

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well, i wouldnt be much of an expert or a helper unless i shared my theory on the matter. Over the years, there has been many theories on the subject of the new world order, so many that i have lost count. Some theories seem hard to understand i.e the greys are the nwo and some border on the line of extremist views i.e the jews are to blame, but of course...everyone has a theory on the subject.

So what is the new world order? well, it can be everything from a group of elite men to a secret brotherhood, but the main thing the new world order is about is change. A change in the way something is controlled and operated, for example, Iraq has experienced a new order, which is democracy, a different form of control. Many countries throughout the world went through a new world order when the monarchy rule changed, the old order of monarchy no longer become the right way to control so a new order was introduced. So what i am trying to say? the new world order is not about satanists, cults, elite,etc its about a different way of control. A better way of control.

But of course, we fear what we dont understand, the new world order is one of those things. In my opinion, the new world order will be a republican style single government that will rule the world, not by fear or "big brother", a peaceful way to bring the world together. Also, before you all say, there is no evidence to support my theory but there is hardly no evidence to support the others too.

So the FSME's theory of the new world order is a single government that will control the world and i believe it will occur after a major war i.e World War III so that man can once again live in peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
this is an interesting top. there are so many anarchists that i don't see how there could be one world government. that is until the antichrist comes he will bring a type of peace that is fleeting and ends in slavery.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It has become clear to me that the people lost control of the US on Dec23,1913.
All data points to some entity behind the FRB that also controls the central banks of the EU and the UN.
Recent aquisitions are the Far East, Eastern Europe and the Rus.
The only remaining regions are Arabia and Persia.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Greetings everyone. I am new to ATS and believe that it was by the grace of God that I found it. The subjects that are talked about on this website are subject matters that most people fear or are too ignorant to speak of and believe. Especially in the U.S., we have become too comfortable and don't believe that we can be touched, even after 9/11. Whether people believe it or not, 9/11 was the beginning of the end. The Great Tribulation, the New World Order, the atomic holocaust, this all at hand. This whole thing is political. What alot of people don't understand is that this is God's master plan being fulfilled. We don't have a full appreciation for what is about to happen in this world. In the end, nation will rise against nation, there will wars and rumors of wars, pestilence, famine, earthquakes in diverse places(the tsunamis that just happened). Trust in God and believe His word.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
from what i've gathered from many sources and numerous places on this site the new world order will be peaceful but only because everyone will be too scared to rise against it. think about mind control,EBEs and the frequency fence all sound like preventative measures so when the new order comes into play the leaders of this new order will have the perfect ability against any and all who rebel against their iron fist rule. Just my opinion. only two things i think who can stop it(or possibly help it) from my studies into the occult i have discovered that every generations has one born within it designed to bring forth the apocolypse(merlin was one but he got christened so it killed that part of him) andf the other point is someone who has already advanced past these kinds of controls through meditations and planning and born with the god given power to stop these oppressors and all he/she needs is for their power to be awakened. But then again just my opinion and i tend to keep going til my theories spin beyond the releams of possibilty so i mighta just done that i dunno

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Just like to remind everyone that this is not for members theories. Members theories can be located via this link;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow! I never realised that people believe in such stuff!
I have just become a member of ATS and I am slowly 'trawling' through topics.

I always thought that the world was just a bunch of countries that traded, fought and tried to live along side one another.
I understand that the group called Illuminati may be a secret organistion that 'pulls the strings' in the world, these beliefs have been floating around for many, many years.
But what astounds me is that there's no evidence, I have friends who are Freemasons and in political parties and since joining this site I have recently them asked questions about groups like Illuminati and the Skull & Bones group.
My friends have no idea about such groups, although one friend said he had heard about The Bohemian Club.
If one of the members of these mysterious groups would come forward and discuss their beliefs and functions, then it may be that groups of adults that meet in private rooms have less sinister motives than controlling the world.
Keep it up!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
To the guy who brings up the Bavarian Illuminati and that's where it started. I personally have to disagree. It was just at this point they were found out by accident. The dispatch rider, with certain documents outlining the plan, was struck by lightening and these documents came into the hands of the Russian Royal Tsar. He exposed it and coincidently his family over 100 years later was ousted out killed and so on.

This Illuminati have been around for alot longer than the 1780's when it was exposed.

For the history of it all check out various writings and web sites relating to this as I'm not completely in the know of the history just the basics.

It's interesting to know how it started and what families and organisations are involved, but in my opinion is it's more important to know how they control peoples mind and how they get the masses to think what they want them to think.

If you know how they control you then it's easier to know how to step away from it if you so choose.

If the majority of people want to ignore it, then when it comes they just accept it, then that's their choice. I won't be around I'll be shacked up in a rainforest somewhere.

Goodbye and good luck

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So how to reptilian aliens fit into any of this. It seems more people are interested in the fairy tale new wold order than the basic ideologies of the real theory.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What the Georgia Guidestones say

on these there are 10 new commandments for the NWO written in English, Hindi, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Swahili, and Hebrew.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule Passion - Faith - Tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting

"http://www.cibilliyet.com/images/kurtlar-vadisi/illuminati-organisation.gif">

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm looking for the torrent file to the Destroy_the_nwo(2.0).zip file.

a search on google and torrentz.com left me with a whole lot of nothing... I found one, but its going at 0 B/s the last 2 hours.

I was wondering if anyone here had a link to a working torrent.

ps. the fact that this torrent has all but disappeared is almost enough to think its a conspiracy :p

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The World Needs Order........Even if the only way to bring order is thru the use of force, and depopulation thru the use of force.
The non - violent way is best.
But, most people in the US and other countries are used to the liberal ways, and will resist.
This is Fine.
All will understand peace, even if it is thru force.
It is time to realize. Wake up. Step Up.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Gee Rev, glad to see you took time from ironing your black shirts and polishing your boots to chime in....WTF?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So what would be the point of a New World Order that would unite the world under one government anyway? Doesn't the powered elite benefit by pitting humanity against itself? arming two opposing sides? creating drugs and laws banning drugs? creating junk mail, post offices and garbage collectors? (that's the real conspiracy) and perpetual wars on terror, or leading ecconomies into pyramid scams with fiat currencies. how can it possibly get any better for the elite?! it would seem that any new world order other than the stuff we have now would have to be bennevolent in intention, but i didn't see mother theresa's name on the list of the tri-lats.

Originally posted by expert999

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule Passion - Faith - Tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

so is this an ends justifies the means thing? create global conflict which leads to genocide, and reduce the population from 6billion down to half a billion? If this has been the desire all along, since the days that aliens dropped us off, and built pyramids for us, why didn't the elite and pure bloodlines from the house of david and temple of solomon keep the population down, and people in harmony with nature?

those rules sound like a recipe for farming humans by repressing natural tendencies in the name of living in harmony with nature. while they sound nice, they're kind of creepy in that it's a lot better for people to consiously decide to live that way then to be forced. blahh

[edit on 29-3-2006 by snyddogg]

[edit on 29-3-2006 by snyddogg]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

look at the inscription on monument in this photo-
www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

notice the date- march 22, 1980... 3-22-80...

the numeral on the skull and bones group's logo is also "322".

coincidence?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The U.S is falling within it's borders!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join