It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis above the law, Americans below the law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Fair and Balanced - then Censored

Let Moving SyStems incorporAteD move you!

Israeli "Art Students" creep out the DEA

Israelis laugh, cheer, pose while the WTC burns, explodes, falls

Israeli movers stopped when trying to enter Kings Bay Nuclear base by bomb-sniffing dogs

Israeli spy in the Pentagon

Suspicious Israelis Arrested Near TN Nuclear Fuel Plant

One of the Israelis made an extremely suspicious remark on an Israeli talk show regarding 9/11 saying "Our purpose was to document the event

Google shows the depth and width of Suspicious Israeli activity in the United States, and in objective comparison to the Axis of Evil members!

The evil guys!

Suspicious Iranians

Suspicious Iraqis

Suspicious North Koreans

Our Friends, the Israelis

Suspicious Israelis

Can you imagine if Iranians were found by low-level law enforcement doing suspicious things in this country like all these Israelis caught red handed? Tehran would be a sheet of radioactive glass!

Israelis in the above links get deported! Americans being held as 'enemy combatants' with no evidence have to sue the government for a right to trial, which the constitution guarantees all citizens! Israelis are above US law, and Americans are below it!

Note: This is note about Jews, this is about how Israel has a free pass to send their spies anywhere they want in this country, and the US government does nothing! All the Israelis being caught are getting caught by low-level law enforcement, but before trials, they simply get sent home!

MOSSAD has a free pass to run rampant in the US, and the US government does nothing about it, which means Israel and US are one, or Israel has the US by the nads.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This thread of mine is another good example of this special relation between the US and Israel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The US does not alone alow the Mossad and other Israeli's go freely around the country do whatever they want with just a ticket home if someone catches them, but the US is helping Israel of the hook on an international level too.

They used their VETO power at least 35 times when UN resolutions were voted on about Israel.

EDIT: forgot link

[edit on 2-9-2004 by thematrix]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
This thread of mine is another good example of this special relation between the US and Israel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The US does not alone alow the Mossad and other Israeli's go freely around the country do whatever they want with just a ticket home if someone catches them, but the US is helping Israel of the hook on an international level too.

They used their VETO power at least 35 times when UN resolutions were voted on about Israel.

EDIT: forgot link

[edit on 2-9-2004 by thematrix]

It's truly insane. There's more hard evidence - reported by the news media and local law enforcement - to link Israel to Al-Qaida and 9/11, than there is to link Iraq to Al-Qaida and 9/11. What in the hell is going on?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
It's truly insane. There's more hard evidence - reported by the news media and local law enforcement - to link Israel to Al-Qaida and 9/11, than there is to link Iraq to Al-Qaida and 9/11. What in the hell is going on?

Very much so.
Did you see the info on Israeli people working in the WTC not being there that day? Or the Israeli company that rented mabe 20 floors of on of the towers that stopped its contract just a few weeks prior to 9/11.
Theres just to much to sum up that points Israel to 9/11.

Apart from the tapes of Osama we all saw the only reason we get to suspect Al-Quada for 9/11 is because Bush & Co said so.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu

Very much so.
Did you see the info on Israeli people working in the WTC not being there that day? Or the Israeli company that rented mabe 20 floors of on of the towers that stopped its contract just a few weeks prior to 9/11.
Theres just to much to sum up that points Israel to 9/11.

Apart from the tapes of Osama we all saw the only reason we get to suspect Al-Quada for 9/11 is because Bush & Co said so.

Yeah, but I've only heard rumors about Jews not showing up to work. If you have any hard evidence, please post it.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's just qne thing after another.......it is time for a f__king change.

A difficult aspect of this attack is loading three large buildings with explosives without anybody noticing. This requires more than having supervision over the maintenance crews; it requires replacing some of the employees with people involved in the scam.

www.wtc7.net...

Respects,l

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1amc

www.wtc7.net...

Respects,l

Lol, that was wierd, not long after you posted that link, I checked it, now I checked it again and the page is removed :@
Happens alot with stuff discussed on ATS doesn't it? That reference link pages get hacked or taken down right after they are posted here.
Almost makes me think ATS is being used as a resource site to find all those sites so they can easely be taken down.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1amc

www.wtc7.net...

Respects,l

Lol, that was wierd, not long after you posted that link, I checked it, now I checked it again and the page is removed :@
Happens alot with stuff discussed on ATS doesn't it? That reference link pages get hacked or taken down right after they are posted here.
Almost makes me think ATS is being used as a resource site to find all those sites so they can easely be taken down.

Yes, that site was up only for a minute or two after that was posted.

It's possible that ATS is a honeypot.

new topics

top topics

join