It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halal & Kosher Hit By Dutch Ban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I don't have time to respond to every single piece of your response, so mine will pale in comparison-take that as your little victory if you like. I will try and address a few with my point of view;

So they hung a ‘no Jews or Muslims allowed’ sign up on their door? Or perhaps the Dutch as a people disapprove of not only animal abuse but intrusions into their native homeland by foreign cultures never invited by the general populace through any form of public consent who then protest in their host nation for the introduction of foreign food preparations encouraged by small cognitive elite to disrupt basic functioning society.

No, but the article and intentions did not sound anything like 'Holland Targets Animal Cruelty In Meat Preparation' it specifically outlined Halal and Kosher foods. If it weren't a direct target on Jews & Muslims would they not do an entire review on meat preparation and perhaps free some caged chickens?

When Europeans came to the new world there were no Indian chiefs saying “let’s bring in more white people and give them special privileges in our society”, they did not do that because they knew it would be genocide, get that word right there?

I'm tipping you're not a native. If you hold any value to the points of view you are putting across then you would return to wherever your forefathers came from and let the Native Americans return to their way of life and begin re-populating. You can't have double standards and argue that it it is wrong for the Arabs & Moors to be migrating in such numbers to Europe when Europeans swarmed to America and stripped the heart and soul from the existing nation.

Same as my beloved Australia, this is the ever-changing world we live in.

Have you heard of a place called South Africa? If so, you will be well aware that it was originally a Dutch colony. Why can they invade another nation and commit such crimes as apartheid but people such as yourself defend their right to be intolerable to their own ethnic population because they may one day outnumber the native Dutch.

So when you cannot find something in the article strong enough to fit your biased agenda you decide to intentionally make up lies.

Admittedly, a bit of oversight as it is only the methods of preparation being banned. I don't have a bias or an agenda...I'm a 22 year old dude that drinks beer and cooks BBQ's with my mates for fun, not try and further 'agendas'..chill for a second mate.

All I have time for for now, back to work.

By the way, I'm the grand-child of immigrants in Australia, at current I have been quite successful in the deterioration of Anglo society here (Maltese pride!) and plan on further crippling the existing culture by only speaking our dialect of Arabic and although we aren't Muslim we still say 'Allah' for God :O

P.S For the record, I'm not 'left-wing' 'right-wing' nor do I find or seek any form of identity with a political ideology.

edit on 6/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
reply to post by Misoir

No, but the article and intentions did not sound anything like 'Holland Targets Animal Cruelty In Meat Preparation' it specifically outlined Halal and Kosher foods. If it weren't a direct target on Jews & Muslims would they not do an entire review on meat preparation and perhaps free some caged chickens?

I did not deny that some people are using this as a tool to be used against Jews and Muslims. But as I said earlier, hardly anyone would say anything if they (Muslims) were not being imported by the thousands without anyone in the Netherlands being asked, “Would you invite this guy into your nation?” No, they were never asked, that is like someone making the decision to bring a lot of people into your home without consulting you then telling you how disgusting you are for getting upset.

I'm tipping you're not a native. If you hold any value to the points of view you are putting across then you would return to wherever your forefathers came from and let the Native Americans return to their way of life and begin re-populating. You can't have double standards and argue that it it is wrong for the Arabs & Moors to be migrating in such numbers to Europe when Europeans swarmed to America and stripped the heart and soul from the existing nation.

Same as my beloved Australia, this is the ever-changing world we live in.

Have you heard of a place called South Africa? If so, you will be well aware that it was originally a Dutch colony. Why can they invade another nation and commit such crimes as apartheid but people such as yourself defend their right to be intolerable to their own ethnic population because they may one day outnumber the native Dutch.

When whites arrived to conquer those lands what was the response of the natives? Did the American Indian, South African natives, or Australian Aborigines say “please come in and take over our lands”? For some reason I doubt they did, my guess is they fought and died for their lands. If they want to fight for the land fine let’s be honest about what is going on so we can hang the traitors and fight the battle. Unfortunately that is not how things are going today; we are told by our own kind to accept our own demise, as you just clearly said, and if we refuse to side with our own death then we are disgusting people. That sort of sick diluted logic was not occurring among natives in America, Africa, and Australia.

So now the Dutch are supposed to allow themselves to become a distant memory on their own soil because of what happened in the past? Do you know what that is? It’s called genocide, Hitler practiced it now you encourage it. Oh of course you would not like to be told you are endorsing genocide, who would? But when you would idly stand by and watch or even encourage the loss of an entire people that is exactly what it’s called. Then the Dutch try and fight this death and your response to them is “oh well you oppressed some Africans who are now 90% of the population in their land so it is okay if you die off”.

Admittedly, a bit of oversight as it is only the methods of preparation being banned. I don't have a bias or an agenda...I'm a 22 year old dude that drinks beer and cooks BBQ's with my mates for fun, not try and further 'agendas'..chill for a second mate.

All I have time for for now, back to work.

By the way, I'm the grand-child of immigrants in Australia, at current I have been quite successful in the deterioration of Anglo society here (Maltese pride!) and plan on further crippling the existing culture by only speaking our dialect of Arabic and although we aren't Muslim we still say 'Allah' for God :O

Hitler would be proud my friend, knowing that there are such strong supporters of his ideals of destroying other people’s identities like that. You boast that you cripple a nation which has been so gracious as to invite you in and embrace you, made sure that you had food and housing. Your response? “I have been quite successful in the deterioration of Anglo society here (Maltese pride!) and plan on further crippling the existing culture by only speaking our dialect of Arabic and although we aren't Muslim we still say 'Allah' for God :O”

Not to burst your bubble but you sound like an immature kid who needs to grow up and develop some morals. You believe everything belongs to you, that you can do whatever you want because you are so important, in the real world it does not work that way. One day it will dawn on you but I suspect that day is far away.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

So when the Native Americans, South Americans and Australian Aboriginals fought for their land this was taken as a welcome sign by the white settlers? No, they continued with THEIR genocide as planned.

And I really wish you would cease stating that I support genocide because I don't see a problem with the integration of ethnic communities in to existing ones and the point remains no one is forcing the Dutch to have sex with the Arabs and Moors so any "genocide" will be via consent...the peoples say.

As for being an immature kid, I work full time, drive my own car (paid in full) live with my girlfriend in our own house (rented), take care of all my own bills, buy and cook my own food and handle anything that comes my way. I've seen/been through a hell of a lot already in my short lifetime. I dealt with a number of hardships growing up and as of about 17 onwards best friends dying, attempting suicide, being incarcerated, locked in psych wards, I lost my job due to the company folding whilst I was moving houses but handled it by myself, etc. etc. etc.- that to me, would indicate maturity.

I have morals too, the last part of my post was put in their as bait- which you took hook, line and sinker although I am a fiercely proud Maltese and continue the language and certain little traditions I am also an extremely proud Aussie. Both represented on my skin and the walls of my house.

I'm leaving it at this- internet arguments benefit no one and we've both expressed our points of view. If you ever find yourself in South Melbourne (one of the most multi-cultural cities in the world), drop me a line and we'll tee a beer up

edit on 7/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

This is more about animal rights then it is about us hating Muslims and Jews.

Holland will never be far right again, we've been there, it didnt work, gets people killed and such.

It's more about gutting an animal to pieces while still conscious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join