It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Budget Cuts Forsake Flourodated Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It seems that conspiracy theorists have their way inadvertently. Places like Fairbanks, AK are cutting water fluoridation for cash given inconclusive evidence of its benefits. Only 72 percent of the country fluoridates their water to begin with.

It COULD be that the cities are ACTUALLY reacting to theories that the practice is malicious but calling it a budget cut to not sound nuts. Or maybe the movement to ban fluoridation was begun by CTs but continued by fiscal entities. Whatever the case it will make some people VERY happy.

www.nytimes.com...

Der größte Trick des Teufels jemals gespielt, wurde uns zu überzeugen dass er nicht existiert

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is obviously good. We'll definitely start to see an improvement of all aspects of their lives in those places.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenite

Water flouridation has sinister intentions IMO. Protecting from cavities? Brush your f****** teeth, lol. I don't need a drinkable dentist, I have toothpaste, dental floss (which I rarely use), and mouthwash. Maybe the purpose is to make people sluggish and less violent? I mean people are awfully ignorant and lazy in this country....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I like how only 72% of the country is supposed to be a small number to you
I'm happy to see that its being cut from their water supplie. :cheer:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

What's been starting to bother me is I notice the amount of chlorine in the water supply in the Northwest USA.

I've noticed it for many years, yet I always hear everyone complaining about just the fluoride. With all the cancer clinics I see popping up everywhere, it makes me wonder if the significant rise in cancer-related health problems could be related to the chlorine being added to regular drinking water.

The tap water where I live smells strongly of chlorine. Not like a swimming pool or anything, but it's bad.

These days a water filter is something I wouldn't even travel without.

My vote would be to stop adding ALL chemicals to the water.

edit: I think you might have to boil the water to prevent parasites in many areas, but the extra time spent would be worth the extra years of life.
edit on 11/7/2011 by InFriNiTee because: you may stil have to boil water, but it would be far healthier.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

I think you have to. The key is removing it when it gets to you.

new topics

top topics

join