It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Cannot Believe It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Of course there will be peace after that but we wont be seven billion humans anymore.

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
reply to post by xavi1000

Not if it's your agenda to rapidly decrease the earth's population to 500 million...

i didnt read that...absolutely. We wont be enough people to wage war

edit on 6-11-2011 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Listen things are just as bad in Canada,the reality is yes I want to see people in other countries have a fair and equal voice in their countrys direction,so I say help them by toppling the bad cheating government,but then I realise my own government is not a democratic government in fact it is a cheating government itself,our poilitical system is a fraud,let me explain,

100yrs ago we needed to go to extreme lengths to function a democratic system due to logistical realities and challenges,this necessitated creating MANY LEVELS OF DELEGATION OF OUR INDIVIDUAL VOTE OR VOICE,befor our "representatives"knew what path the people wished to be taken on.Each level represents a window of opportunity for manipulation to occur,for miscommunications and frauds to be birthed,as a result the peoples wishes have NEVER TRULY BEEN RECOGNISED IN A DEMOCRATIC MANNER.The inability to provide real time information amongst the people created an environment in which tactical information managment was utilised by immoral people to such a degree that the system itself has been terminally affected.

All hail the internet.Humanities future has been forever changed,The ability to provide real time information to the masses globally has royally screwed all the immoral power mongers and they are dropping like flies and are falling over themselves to diversify their portfolios to humanitarian businesses.

What I mean is this,now we can all vote ,EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US,on every issue WITH FINALITY AND CLARITY AND EXPEDIENCY.It must be law to vote punishable by imprisonment because nobody ever really DOESNT vote,their VOTE still exists because it cannot be destroyed or abandoned,it just sits there until someone picks it up and uses it for their own means.

If we need to know if Americans want to go to war with Iran,announce a VOTE,and within a couple of days via,phone,internet and stations,we can have a difinitive action,nobody need politicians anymore,nobody wants all this discussion time that people with money use to screw the people in general.Just vote today,and in three days we are mobilising our military or we are not,it is that simple,the American people and people in Canada and Britain and many other so called democracys need to ask why it isnt this simple???

Wether or not your country ever goes to war with Iran,you TRULY WONT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ALL EVER WANTED ANYWAYS.Now that is the definition of injustice.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

and when they light the match and run to hide in there bunkers,wile we are left to the results of it all.what do we do?the million dollar question. all legal roads of accion seem to be well closed and secured by them. it looks like the only accion left is the one people are afraid of. i believe our anchestors were also afraid but found them self with no choice but the hard way. i still cant come to terms in how people believe there supresor will ever let go of his grip.thats not hapening,not in a million years.we are up against the wall.but the tactics they use of distraccion have worked so well,people dont even see the wall.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This site kills me.

Okay lets go:

A: YOUR THREAD TOPIC TITLE SUCKS!!!!!! (it will be reported-a title of "i cannot believe it" is not sufficient for a WWIII forum-SORRY)

B: Ummm as far as i know, Iran hasnt been attacked. Let me guess. You are reading all those reports in the MSM and you are just another sheep on here posting about something hasnt happened yet and most likely will not happen?

Is that it ACE?

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not. I honestly for the past five years knew it was just bickering. I am now coming to the conclusion that with all the news reports coming out so fast about this propaganda against Iran that It may really happen. With the new UN nuclear report coming out, israel, uk, and the USA making manuvers I am really at a loss. Today I was at a gravesite of a friends family member and I realized that we all bleed red. In the ground it does not matter rich, poor, evil, good God judges fairly. From the earth we come and to the earth we return as God intended it. The western powers will unleash this terrorism with no just cause. This is a reminder to those who support these actions, in the ground when those evil doers are buried, they are judged equally to the poorest farmer to the richest goldman sachs employee. Even the dirt they walk on will testify to their deeds. Sure you may say that they are "fighting for freedom" (I wont open that can of worms) etc, but God does not care that you are brainwashed. It is your duty to seek the truth. God gave you a brain to use, not to be used by someone else. Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.
edit on 6-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
I cannot still comprehend and go in minds of that lunatics politicians.Attack on Iran will be the dumbest and crazyiest move in history of human kind .

You can't possibly think that rules it out? With all the other wingers we've seen in the past five years ?

That just means it's right on time.

OP say it with me.

I am not in denial !

FnS for another good thread.

edit on 6-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There will not be an attack, trust me my children.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

There will be no attack ?
Do you say that like, because you are the Prince of peace, or because you know something ?

Trust me my children ?
Do you mean like because you are the Prince of peace, or like what trust me means in America ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
LOL, NO!!!!! because im on a website that has forums dedicated to UFOs etc. Okay?

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by princeofpeace

There will be no attack ?
Do you say that like, because you are the Prince of peace, or because you know something ?

Trust me my children ?
Do you mean like because you are the Prince of peace, or like what trust me means in America ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I really never in a million years thought they would attack Iran, I really did not. I honestly for the past five years knew it was just bickering. I am now coming to the conclusion that with all the news reports coming out so fast about this propaganda against Iran that It may really happen. With the new UN nuclear report coming out, israel, uk, and the USA making manuvers I am really at a loss. Today I was at a gravesite of a friends family member and I realized that we all bleed red. In the ground it does not matter rich, poor, evil, good God judges fairly. From the earth we come and to the earth we return as God intended it. The western powers will unleash this terrorism with no just cause. This is a reminder to those who support these actions, in the ground when those evil doers are buried, they are judged equally to the poorest farmer to the richest goldman sachs employee. Even the dirt they walk on will testify to their deeds. Sure you may say that they are "fighting for freedom" (I wont open that can of worms) etc, but God does not care that you are brainwashed. It is your duty to seek the truth. God gave you a brain to use, not to be used by someone else. Do you think the Navy seals will be granted heaven, or the poor afghani farmers they are murdering? Who do you think God sides with? The poor and oppressed or the powerful and arrogant.
edit on 6-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Or Soup of American GI's in body bags.

The UK? Hmm really no surprise. A guy in here from the UK said that was proposterous — the British empire has nothing to do with current events happening now in the world, riight, and yet look what is happening. Tony Blair is gone obviously, they will find another dummy to get the agenda through.. Hypocrites, ah just read the news. Putin is trying to save his country ask him what he thinks about the British and Americans.

The News Networks are using a Descartes mode of thinking, known as Cartesian Dualism, which breaks us human beings into nothing more than complex machine animals. They don't even think we have a soul and they don't believe we are capable of higher thinking. That is why, right along with new articles about Israel saying an attack on Iran is likely, you have news about Kim Kardashian a late-night flight to meet with boyfriend Kris Humphries. American public just eats it up just like they are going to eat up this Iran war, really a new Balkans war. A World war, this is the End-Game of the London-Wallstreet Inter alpha group. Millions would die because of a Cartesian hoax phony war created by the media and the dumb and gullable, paid off people in government. Congress didn't oppose the Iraq War, what makes you think they will oppose Iran War? It almost makes me cry to think about the sheer stupidity of the world allows themselves to be led and bullied into propaganda.
edit on 6-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add on

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

World War !!! is probable soon on its way.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Irans had it coming for years. Though the OP of this thread has jumped the gun a bit don't you think?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i don't think russia would tolerate american's occupying iran. iraq is one thing, but iran borders former soviet russian states and shares the caspian sea.

if this was the cold war, nuclear missiles would have been flying along time ago.

but now democracy rules. who knows how much the united states is going to pay russia for the right to invade iran.

who's next after america's domination of every middle eastern oil field.

and the russian general said it could be explosive to the region. what he means is, russia might not do anything, but china could.

they are iran's biggest oil importer. are they about to let america control a major supply of oil.

edit on 7-11-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
All the scandals are coming to the surface, so it's smoke and mirror time to get peoples attention away from the scandals. No, the U.S is not going to war just yet with Iran.

There is no way at this time the U.S. will attack Iran, The American people will never support it. The reason the UK and the media are beating the war drums is because they are testing for a public reaction; while throwing up the smoke and mirrors at the same time . There are some big give aways in these circulating MSM stories that we are not going to war with Iran at this time or anytime in the very near future. Being in the military for 23 plus years as an officer, I will say from experience if and when we go to war with Iran it will be an entirely different type of warfare than than we are waging in now. An attack on Iran will not ever be announced on national television or any warning given to Iran or the MSM for that matter.

This administration has there plate full and then some. Below is what the smoke and mirrors are for.

-Solyndra- 5 green energy companies involved in this.

-Fast And Furious. Now Hillary Clinton has been add to the list.

-Coming up soon Libya scandals. the end game did not turn out the way it was suppose too.

-Jobs bills. Harry Reed won't even support it, not to mention just about the entire democratic party.

-Unemployment is still on the rise . ( End of the 99 week extensions comping up is coming to an end. No money for extended unemployment benefits.) 23 percent of the US population is going to be upset about this.

-Federal Budget extension is about to run out again.

-The Debt Committee is about to make some serious cuts in SS and tick off most of America at the same time.

Americans are very upset right now on the direction and path the country has taken, Really you ATS members think that America will support a war with Iran , I think not.

edit on 7-11-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
What do we DO?

Finally the question which needs to be asked.
It's not even just about nuclear any more. There are alternative weapons. Even boots on the ground are a secondary thing. You can refuse to fight, you can sing cum bay yah round the camp fire, you can send 'peace and light' vibrations till the cows come home - there are people with awesome power at their fingertips who will pursue their own agenda no matter what.
Seriously I don't think there is anything we CAN do. I believe it will take a global conflagration to precipitate any sort of global 're-set'. Though I'm not one of those calling for it. Because the kill off and suffering would be tremendous and I'd like to live a while longer yet.
edit on 7-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

too bad that a sincere concern is being crippled by the "god" nonsense. I dig the political analysis but I pity those believing the god-invention as this will not bring them closer to a better understanding

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Even though i'm not religious at all i do feel your sentiment.

Next to this upcoming conflict to being totally unjust it will be total carnage.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I have heard that number 33 is behind the attack on Iran . Islamic revolution is going to be 33 years old in Feb 11th .

The crazy people who are much superstitious are planning to oppress as much as they can. Because they have forgotten their death and morality . Their greed has done that to them.

Today I was at a gravesite of a friends family member and I realized that we all bleed red

There are some people who bleed yellow. Because they bleed gold.

Thank you for posting this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I agree with you. I thought that they wouldn't be mad enough to do it, but things are getting weird. I'm joining the British army soon and I have to say that even though I have a very positive outlook on facing dangerous situations I would not feel to keen about going to war with a country like Iran. Their population would make the Iraq and Afghan insurgencies look like nothing. The deaths would eclipse Iraq and Afghan casualties by a long way.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
War with Iran is inevitable in my opinion. Israel won't let Iran develop nuclear weapons for the same reasons they bombed Syrian nuclear facilities no so long ago. They don't even need proof. Circumstantial evidence is enough. When will it happen? Whenever they feel their propaganda machine has convinced enough people it is required. Of course Iran is a more formidable foe so they will take the time to be prepared.

For those who believe another war won't happen ask yourself, are the world's leaders any different than over the past century? Are they more sensible to avert war than they were during all the major conflicts in the past 100 years? I say absolutely not! In fact I think they are even more keen on war/crisis because they have perfected the art of capitalizing on it.

Watch the documentary 'The Shock Doctrine' and reconsider your opinion on whether or not this will happen. The Straight of Hormuz is probably the single most 'economically influential' place on earth and the West won't let Iran control it forever.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by Ashertron

Where do you live ? on Mars

Iran warns West of 'strong confrontation' to any 'inappropriate measures'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act

Exclusive: Israel to Attack Iran Nuclear Facilities in November

Report: U.K. preparing for military strike on Iran nuclear facilities

Disgruntled Israeli Intelligence Chiefs Try To Stop Attack On Iran

The barrage of news concerning preparations for an attack on Iran came as a result of leaks made by disgruntled former Israeli intelligence chiefs who are trying to prevent the attack and remove Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from office, according to reports. The Kuwaiti al-Jarida newspaper reports today that Netanyahu has ordered Shin Bet chief Yoram Cohen to conduct an urgent investigation into the leaks, fearful that the blaze of publicity surrounding plans for a military assault could derail the agenda to target Iranian nuclear facilities. “According to the report, former Mossad chief Meir Dagan and former Shin Bet chief Yuval Diskin are those responsible for leaking information to the media regarding an attack on Iran,” reports Haaretz.com.

www.infowars.com...

All seniors Israeli ministers are now for an attack on Iran

edit on 6-11-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

You do realize that youre citing ATS links and info-wars right? if youre going to link something, link actual real news.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join