It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Lindsey and the Last Pope Prophecy - Fall of Rome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
We are currently seeing the penultimate pope on the throne of Rome. The last pope should be Peter the Roman, the last pope to head the church.

Why does Revelation call the woman the mother of prostitutes? This has been clearly revealed in our day by the sexual sins of priests and the mixing of the church with the world system of commerce, government and banking. Peter was told by Jesus to , 'Get behind me satan." Peter denied Christ. The rock (Peter was the rock the church was built on) will be rolled away in the end and replaced by the cornerstone of Christ. After the true church is raptured, the empty tomb will be left before the coming of the new heavens and new earth.

If you check European news, Rome is gearing up to form one government under what is being called "The Ten" nations under one world order. Carbon credits are the signature economy. Carbon is the mark of mankind and has six electrons, six neutrons and six protons. Carbon trading is human trading.

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 17

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Interesting thread, but i don't see the association with this current pope and the "last" pope...

And why do you say Carbon trading is "human trading"?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You can tell you're a newfangled Christian because your quote says "mother of prostitutes" when traditionally, the Bible always said "mother of harlots."

Also you speak of the rapture, a new idea - an idea that hadn't existed in Christianity until recently.

Of course with the Bible changing so much with each new version it's hard to take any of this seriously. Can you be more descriptive please OP, I'm not sure exactly what you're leading up to here and I can't stomach 30 minutes of old prophecy dude.
edit on 6-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

In my experience in following prophesies, prophesies are a sure sign clarion call of what is NOT going to happen, even when people work toward causing prophesy fulfillment.

Thus, thank you. I was worried about that one, and since you've now brought it to light that this is indeed a prophesy, I can breathe a big sigh of relief that this will not indeed happen.

Thanks for letting us know what's not going to happen, again and again.
Keep those prophesies coming so we'll know more about what we don't have to worry about.

edit on 6-11-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Interesting thread, but i don't see the association with this current pope and the "last" pope...

And why do you say Carbon trading is "human trading"?

First, check the footnote at the bottom of this page: Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Some translations render Revelation 13:18 "Or is humanity’s number"

Humanity's number is carbon: 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons. What is the ultimate goal of global government? Forget the Bible for now. Just answer that question and you know what trading carbon is mean to signify. If not, study global government and the aims of the NWO, not by the front end of what they say, but by the back end of what they do. Global government is ripe with duplicity.

Watch the video. Hal Lindsey makes the connection for us. Rome is the religious / governing arm of global government. America is the military arm and Britain is the financial arm. The feet are of iron and clay. It will crumble.

And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay, [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. Daniel 2:41 - 43.

Why is Rome crumbling? They have mixed the luxuries of life in with greed and no restraint. God has been removed from society. They have a form of Godliness but deny the power. They are crumbling from the foundation. Greece is just the first wave of the collapse. Knowledge cannot lead apart form wisdom and restraint. If we take from the universe, it creates a debt that must be paid. We are in debt from mixing iron with clay.

edit on 6-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
. .
edit on 6-11-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: saving this information for another time.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Humanity's number is carbon: 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.

I thought christians read that number as six hundred three score and six and NOT a numerical combination "six-six-six"

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

A 'score' is a unit of 20:

600 + 3*20 + 6 =
600 + 60 + 6 =

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

six hundred and three score six obviously equals six hundred and sixty six (as understood by modern english speakers).
My point was that "six hundred and sixty six" is not the same as six this, six that and six this...as you say.

top topics

join