It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Already has Nuclear Weapons..........................

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Israel actually did what Iran and Iraq were/are accused of doing, which is creating nuclear plants with WMDs secretly

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think if Iran had a deliverable nuclear weapon we certainly would know about it .

They aren`t referred to as Nuclear Deterrents for nothing.

Why buy a dog ...... and bark yourself ????????

Its the one weapon that you do want people to know you have. (even if some tactically maintain a policy of plausible deniability)

"Anticipation of death is worse than death itself"

-----------

In my opinion the Iranians don`t have a deliverable nuclear weapon -

But I reckon all this sabre rattling of late by the Israelis is to see what pops out of one hole in the ground and goes down another.

Wildly speculative on my part - refreshingly novel on ATS ........

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by rigel4

Israel actually did what Iran and Iraq were/are accused of doing, which is creating nuclear plants with WMDs secretly

There is no escaping that awkward fact.

The main break down, as I see it, in peoples opinion of Iran having possession of a deliverable nuclear weapon is between

(a) those who believe Iranians have a natural sense of self preservation and will not instigate a nuclear exchange involving Israel (and possibly the US)

(b) those who believe the Ayatollah, Ahmadinejad and other `pious souls` seek out some end of days Madhi - Party.

I believe answer A.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by rigel4

There is no escaping that awkward fact.

The main break down, as I see it, in peoples opinion of Iran having possession of a deliverable nuclear weapon is between

(a) those who believe Iranians have a natural sense of self preservation and will not instigate a nuclear exchange involving Israel (and possibly the US)

(b) those who believe the Ayatollah, Ahmadinejad and other `pious souls` seek out some end of days Madhi - Party.

I believe answer A.

The real divergence is between those who are informed and those who choose not to be:

Option B is simply a matter of FACT!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I don't believe the story however Israelis are saying Iran are about a year away from making their first nuclear bomb.....I personally think they have enough uranium to build 2 or 3 now.
edit on 6-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join