It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clone Army Heading To A City Near You Soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
DHS Clone Army Heading To A City Near You Soon?
Very possibly IMO.

So do they have an army of clones one wonders. Consider the fact, they have the ability to create clones don't they? Thats mainstream news and admitted. So what is to stop TPTB creating huge clone armies inside places like area 51 for example, we know that they have the space?

Could clone armies of slaves be used to subdue the public. Afterall they can easily create Thousands of clones, they have had this tech in the mainstream for the last 20+ years.

Here is an intreasting mainstream article from 2002 regarding a cloned baby. Consider the black projects being many years ahead I bet any army general would give his hind teeth and right arm for an army of clones designed for specific tasks with no empathy and totally fearless. Frightening thought hey.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

just more targets to shoot

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Anything is possible.

And here I was worried about a potential zombie invasion somewhere down the road.
Now I have to look out for armies of cloned humans? Great, thanks for the news.

*adds another sheet of aluminum to his tin foil beret*

In all seriousness though, with the state of the economy in the US, I don't think our military would have to clone humans to add whatever numbers to their ranks. Besides, we reproduce rapidly enough on our own... There's enough volunteers already.

Cloning a human? Sure. Having it behave like a robot, without empathy or fear? Not probable.

It's the UAVs and other unmanned tech/robots in development you need to worry about. Now they are fearless.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In all seriousness, your post reminded me of this -

I realize that this is just from a movie, but I suppose it could happen. The nazi's were working on that type of technology 50 years ago and who is to say it hasn't been perfected yet and not revealed? I believe that there is a possibility that one day a super soldier will be created, or at least a prototype, if not already.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
my my...everywhere I look and read is the same.....its all about What/How/When/Where the SHTF. Like if it does, we have control?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

You say "having them act as a robot", intresting because thats the easy part IMHO. Simply using an extreme method of MK Ultra training will do that, these clones probably wont have the same rights as humans so can be denied, plus not having rights leaves them open to all kinds of torture based training from a young age. As one says, anythings possible

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Very possibly IMO.

So do they have an army of clones one wonders. Consider the fact, they have the ability to create clones don't they? Thats mainstream news and admitted. So what is to stop TPTB creating huge clone armies inside places like area 51 for example, we know that they have the space?

Could clone armies of slaves be used to subdue the public. Afterall they can easily create Thousands of clones, they have had this tech in the mainstream for the last 20+ years.

Here is an intreasting mainstream article from 2002 regarding a cloned baby. Consider the black projects being many years ahead I bet any army general would give his hind teeth and right arm for an army of clones designed for specific tasks with no empathy and totally fearless. Frightening thought hey.

www.newscientist.com...

I more like the one about gorilla's that are under mind control wearing body armor capable of ripping a man limb from limb. Phil schnieder

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Very possibly IMO.

www.newscientist.com...

Seems Clonaid turned out to be a hoax
www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

It matters not that it was a so called "hoax" (although that can be debated) what matters is the fact that I can be done. I used the letter to point out that it was a mainstream article regarding cloning.

The best slaves for TPTB would be those that could be bred in labs. This makes sense also when some have even stated that removing all humans would be preferable, others say 95% and others around 80% reduction in population . Lol, even MIB could be clones and they might not even know it, or the area 51 guards

edit on 6-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

edit on 6-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info.

edit on 6-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

top topics

join