It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by heineken
science is telling us its not gonna hit...and its not gonna hit

Science said cigarettes weren't harmful !

Nasa used Science to try and dupe us into believing they went to the moon !

www.rense.com...
edit on 7-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

when u have sometime watch this film...the most awesome journey ever

The most awesome fiction movie ever !! Lets leave this in the moon debate forum, that one was settled years ago! HOAX

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by mockrock

Science said cigarettes weren't harmful !

No, science did studies and concluded that smoking cigarettes is harmful. Corporate shills did bogus studies that claimed otherwise. The same thing is happening with global warming, the oceans and non-renewable resources.

Nasa used Science to try and dupe us into believing they went to the moon !

No, NASA used science to actually go to the Moon. Hoaxers and morons with an ax to grind use people's ignorance of science to dupe them into believing that the space program was a hoax.

There are a lot of greedy and malicious people out there hoping you will not educate yourself. Disappoint them.
edit on 7-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

Touchy subject this one... Yes in 69 we had the tech to get to the moon! I agree, lets not spoil the fantasy ! When we now have to rely on the Russians to get into space!
If you have not made the 'giant leap' which reveals the real world yet your answers are not worth considering..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's OK folks. If you have decided that this isn't going to happen, that's your opinion.
I'll be keeping my wits about me, but there's not much I can do if Satori's theory and analysis is correct.

People need to stop thinking that we're indestructable. We're not.

If the people who built the nuclear power plants on Japan probably had the same attitude as all of you naysayers.
"Oh, no huge earthquake is going to hit. It's been so long! Bring on the reactors!"

Or Virginia:
"We need to save money and no earthquakes have happened in this area in nearly 100 years, so let's remove the earthquake sensors in the nuclear power plant in Louisa!"

Or Louisiana:
"No hurricane will hit here. Let's continue building the city below sea level!"

I wouldn't doubt if the naysayers are the exact same people who also say, "I don't need to wear my seatbelt. I'm just going two miles to the store. What could happen?"

The Op has packaged and delivered a well written and researched theory that I don't believe was intended to make the best ostriches pull their heads out of the ground and take a listen for once.

Something may happen, then again it may not. But, I'll pay more respect to the person who has superior hind sight skills and willingly sticks his neck out to warn others than the people who are trying to push my face down in the same hole theirs is in.

We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Remembering the 2983 victims honored by the memorial ...

coincidently 2983 is made of 29 and 83 what makes it 11 and 11 (2+9=11 and 8+3=11)...
Damn, these numbers everywhere

Now I have no chance of proving myself that actually exactly 2983 people tragically died that day but at least that´s what was made public.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
to all who say the op connects grossly unrelated things together....

"your spartan apple is completely unrelated to my granny smith..."

different size
different color
different taste
different smell
different tree for god's sake

but wait..... they are both apples!
and don't tell me the op is connecting apples to oranges..... cause again both are round, roll down hill, and will hurt if i throw them at your head!

hmmm interesting logic, some here will say its completely un-logical. i wonder which would knock more sense into the skeptical dot connector.... apples or oranges? because i think a rock would also work wonders if i threw it at your head..... are apples oranges and rocks all related then? depends on what light you look at them.

some of you cannot grasp the OP's perspective, read in your mind but not processed as intended..... but that's ok! its not your fault!!! you have yet to deny your personal ignorance! and it shows in the rude and ignorant posts you reply with.

alot of you are adding new dots and crossing many "tees" as this thread progresses and i applaud these positive replies.... coincidence, synchronicity whatever it is.... it takes a special eye to put it together and its a hell of a lot more complex that 2+2=11911

it seems on ats, the "now" thing is belittling the "end is nye" folk. stating their threads are a waste of time, stupid, pointless, and just plain wrong. you come here and tell someone who spent alot of time and energy on their thread to stop wasting YOUR time, that they are deluded and psychotic. in a theoretical, conspiracy oriented, anonymous, not for member profit forum i might add....
where free thought, free speech are treasured!!!
where creativity, and originality are encouraged
where accuracy can be more than empirical
where being thorough is rewarded no matter the context

as per the story it took a falling apple for newton to come up with the concept of gravity.....again with the apples..... anyways unrelated items
pyramids and stars
planes and stars
black holes and something radiating from them (hawking radiation.....off topic)
2 steel and concrete buildings and 80 spotlights.... very unrelated but very symbolic
terror and terra
terra and earth.....wait these are related
terror on terra.... hmm alot of that going around

how many people believed the earth was flat till some psychopath decided to go sail off and PROVE his theory

there will be a day that your kind will rue!
i certainly hope it is not tomorrow for your own sake.
having faith doesn't require religion but religion requires faith and a man with no faith has no hope of finding an answer.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

If you have not made the 'giant leap' which reveals the real world yet your answers are not worth considering..

I have: it's called the "scientific method." For your own sake, try it sometime.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

People need to stop thinking that we're indestructable. We're not.

No-one is saying that an asteroid will never hit Earth; it is a very real danger. All anyone is saying is that 2005 YU 55 shows no indication of being that asteroid, and the OP's methodology is certainly not the way to determine that.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So, gathering information and putting it together while citing sources, which leads to an original idea isn't scientific?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

To some people, it's NEVER going to be THAT asteroid.
People are happier living in a protective snow globe and will always choose to reject any and all ideas that may have saved their skin.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So, gathering information and putting it together while citing sources, which leads to an original idea isn't scientific?

Not if all of the information is irrelevant, it is put together in an illogical way and the sources cited unreliable.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I have: it's called the "scientific method." For your own sake, try it sometime.

I can't tell whether you actually believe what you are saying.. NASA is the biggest money making scam of all time. The real reason the shuttle has been retired is because private commercial space travel can do it so much cheaper.. why ? Because it has always been a defense industry scam to line the pockets of various contractors.

Nasa had to retire the shuttle because people are going to start to ask questions.. So how come it cost NASA 1 billion to complete that mission.. when Virgin Galactic to it for X amount. THIS IS THE REAL REASON THE SHUTTLE HAS BEEN RETIRED.
edit on 7-11-2011 by mockrock because: spell

link   

To some people, it's NEVER going to be THAT asteroid.

And to some EVERY asteroid and comet is going to be THAT asteroid.

link   
This is indeed a quality thread that has attempted to inform us about many ongoing events that will soon show us what if anything was the truth and what was totally wrong.

While I am familiar with every element of information that was provided in this thread, I take issue with the final conclusions.

To conclude that the Atlantic is an impact spot based on Psalms 46 and Obama is not how these ritualist, do things.

While there are indeed many esoteric symbols used in many monuments and locations in Washington, one should not mix esoteric symbolism with ritualism symbolism and then think that you have discovered some hidden target or hidden intent.

NASA GCN 11133 has been encoded with the ritualistic numbers that support the overall ritual. As such, I conclude that this spot in the Pacific Ocean is a more credible spot as an impact spot than the spot located in the Atlantic ocean.

While I could provide many more examples, it would probably appear as if I am attempting to undermine this thread which I am not. Its just that the conclusion of the Atlantic being an impact spot is wrong based on why the poster thinks so.

I have reviewed all the material repeatedly and the most I will go is to state that the spot located in the Atlantic Ocean could be where the dimensional or gateway will be opened on 11-11-11 to allow those entities that have been waited for to arrive into our realm.

By having a gateway or dimensional doorway in the Atlantic, it could very well be located at the site of what was once Atlantis where such a doorway or gateway is located.

In summary, all of this threads material is viable and known to this poster, but the conclusion of an impact in the Atlantic is what I feel totally incorrect, because it lacks the numerological elements that show it to be part of the current ritual that is being performed during the 13 days of 11-09-11 through 11-22-11.

The only reason I offer the Atlantic Ocean as a spot where the doorway or gateway will be opened is exactly why all attention must be in the Pacific when the gateway or dimensional door opens in the Atlantic.

The Atlantic could be where a landing or an incoming doorway is opened, but the Pacific impact spot is meant to be distraction and is part of the current ritual. Since it is a distraction, what it keeps us from considering is why it is a distraction in the first place.

This is the only viable and possible option that I can derive from this threads premise and from what I have already concluded based on findings surrounding GCN 11133 and the spot located in the Pacific Ocean, one is an impact spot and the other could be where the gateway will be opened.

This is the most I will say based on this Atlantic finding, but because it does not have the numerological and ritualistic numbers that show it to be a planned item within the ritual, this alone is why I do not agree that the Atlantic ocean is an impact spot for some future disaster.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

How many times do you actually SEE a car accident happen?
How many times are you driving past the aftermath rubbernecking?

Those who fear Sartori's theory don't want to believe in it. If you fear something, you have to convince yourself that it's not going to happen. Children are this way. They all think they're immortal, which is why they do crazy things that sometimes end up hurting them. A rational adult knows that they have the potential to get injured if they surf on the hood of a car. Teenagers don't have the hind sight to see this nor believe that it can happen to them. It's always going to happen to someone else.

It's an immature and selfish way to think.

If I told you that some bad people were on their way to your home to hurt you and provided some proof, would you laugh at me or do something to prepare in case I'm telling you the truth?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Aye that new film melancholia is about a plant hitting earth and its quite spectacular !
quite like when worlds collide !

This is the reason , we really need to fund our space program and have some off planet colonies , in case our species is wiped out !

"the dinosaurs died because they didnt have a space program "
edit on 7-11-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

So, are you gaining stars because of the quality of the information you've put out or the quantity of information!

I say the latter.

I'm sorry, but I'm not drinking your kool-aid. Tell me, will you write up as extensive an apology to the ATS community when your "analysis' fails to come to fruition.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That is a lot of effort and is definitely a THEORY for now. If it happens then most definitely a conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact.

But thanks for all the effort and thought put in to it. Bravo
edit on 7-11-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

OP never said this IS whats going to happen!

pure speculation based on OP interpretation provided to the ats community for perusal

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I have not read all the comments to this thread but just in case no one has made the connection I thought I would throw this piece of information into the mix.

Federal Emergency Alert System test

And this one.

Excercise Pacific Wave 11
edit on 7-11-2011 by Clavicula because: additional information

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join