It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

He plots them to Orions belt , because , they do match the pyramids as they match the belt , and it links to the point about Osiris being a great king
Didnt you read his post ?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There's more to numbers than meets the eye, that's my opinion about it (as professional numbercruncher lol) so maybe im more in line with the thought process going on in the head of the OP.

Too much sabre rattling going on about pretty much everything to ignore that it seems like TPTB are ramping up to, or are preparing for, some major event.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I'll give you credit Satori, it was an interesting read

Two things which bother me though.....

Whilst all the points you raised generated the symbolism, is it not possible that they are the wrong or incomplete connections to be made, i.e could the timing of an earthquake in some far flung corner generate as much symbolism, yet change the course of the info derived ?

Secondly, are we to assume it is the governments/people who orchestrated all of these symbolic warnings, or can it not be said the warnings are more organic in nature, given all the strange things (stay with me here) particles can do ?

I can see where there is plausibilty, the whole everything happens for a reason etc, but I have to add I am skeptical, and yet stranger things have happend, so I think I'll sit on the fence with this one

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am all for being open minded, but i honestly think you are drawing conclusions that are questionable and unrelated, Clearly you have done a lot of work on this thread, it is 1 of the best i have ever seen in terms of research here, but again, i think you are drawing too many conclusions.

You can look into some things too deeply, i do think some of what you are saying holds water, and well at least we have not got too long to wait and find out if you were correct lol.

Excellent post in terms of information, well done.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
science is telling us its not gonna hit...and its not gonna hit

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
i'm sure that if at any point in time they discover a space rock which will collide with Earth, they wont keep it secret..they will unite on how to push it away..

i sometimes wish such an event will come true just for the sake to see the world united

with such an event..not even religion will keep things apart

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Science said cigarettes weren't harmful !

Nasa used Science to try and dupe us into believing they went to the moon !

www.rense.com...
edit on 7-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Wow, what a read, I am finding it a lil far fetched but we all have opinions, to the OP great job on the details very thoughtful and laid out well.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

edit on 7-11-2011 by IDisagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

No, science did studies and concluded that smoking cigarettes is harmful. Corporate shills did bogus studies that claimed otherwise. The same thing is happening with global warming, the oceans and non-renewable resources.

No, NASA used science to actually go to the Moon. Hoaxers and morons with an ax to grind use people's ignorance of science to dupe them into believing that the space program was a hoax.

There are a lot of greedy and malicious people out there hoping you will not educate yourself. Disappoint them.
edit on 7-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Kudos to the OP for the amount of work they've put in. Unfortunately that just means they're going to feel all the more disappointed when nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

As Im pretty sure from a NASA Disaster Preparation Video for it Employees that has been Spread around the Internet While Back ... either Leaked or Brought about the Public Subconsciously and The Disaster Warirngs in Commercial Ads in the Last Few Years

Let Alone of All the Disaster Movies All from a Impact to a Alien Invasion that has been Spread like Wild Fire as the Increase has been in the UP UP in the last Decade in a Half !

mostly Illuminati Hollywood Gearing of the Predictions of 2012

See For Your Self Type it in Google list of movie disasters

Here

List of disaster films
en.wikipedia.org...

look at the years in these Category
Climate

Earthquakes

Electrical disturbances and lightning

Meteors, asteroids and comets

Volcanoes

Tsunami

Aliens ( WOW A Lot :
)

There is One Movie to me ( Personally ) that Stick's out like a Sour Thumb that is the First Candidate in my Book of a Planet Colliding with Earth Should i Say...
NIBIRU like planet and its Fiery RED Dwarf SUN Colliding with Earth back in 1950-51

As Worlds Collide

The Book by Edwin Balmer and Phillip Wylie

The Film

Slide over to left to see both Shots Nibiru ZYRA and Bellus red dwarf Star Up Close
Ohh By the way here is something the planet NAME is ZYRA AKA Nibiru is similar to Zakaria (Stichen )

The New ARK

Speaking of the one of the Author's of the BOOK

This is where it gets Crazy...

Philip Wylie
en.wikipedia.org...

He also wrote screenplays while in Hollywood, was an editor for Farrar & Rinehart, served on the Dade County, Florida Defense Council, was a director of the Lerner Marine Laboratory, and at one time was an adviser to the chairman of the Joint Congressional Committee for Atomic Energy which led to the creation of the Atomic Energy Commission.[1] Most of his major writings contain critical, though often philosophical, views on man and society as a result of his studies and interest in psychology, biology, ethnology, and physics. Over nine movies were made from novels or stories by Wylie. He sold the rights for two others that were never produced.

When Worlds Collide (1933), co-written with Edwin Balmer, inspired Alex Raymond's comic strip Flash Gordon, as well as being adapted as a 1951 film by producer George Pal.

Well here is that Inspirational Pic of the Flash Gordon Comic Strip AT least see the First Square !

The first appearance of Alex Raymond's Flash Gordon, in newspapers - January 7, 1934

a Big ? First Appearance and it has to do with a Planet collision disaster in 1934 ?

Bigger pics of the Comic strip of a planet colliding with earth flash Gordon jan 1934
Planets Reptilians Anunnaki Oh My

ERB's John Carter / Flash Gordon Connection II
On The Planet Mongo
January 7, 1934 - April 8, 1934
Part I: Strips 1-16
Source: www.erbzine.com...

www.erbzine.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

www.erbzine.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

its either Zakaria Stitchin Saw the Movie, Read the Book ,or Even Looked at a Newspaper back in 1934 in the Cartoon Funny section ! and Saw this .... Above ... Either Stitchin has mixed modern Fiction through the Sumerian Language Text... or its actually in there like what it says in the Sumerian Text about the Deluge (Gilgamesh) like the Noah Ark and the Great Flood in the Hebrew Bible well are all to Familiar

Well that's for the Nibiru and Red Dwarf Star Theorist

More less like the Armageddon Movie Event I would Assume

Who knows we can Conjuncture and predict All day until this Event Actually Come Out in the Open ...

edit on 7-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: add whole comic strip

edit on 7-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If the OP had at least made correlations with HAARP and Chemtrails and "Disclosure" I would have been on board.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Excellent thread. I agree with most if not all that is said here. Good post I'm going to favorite this one!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Kudos to the OP for the amount of work they've put in. Unfortunately that just means they're going to feel all the more disappointed when nothing happens.

This is the common bizarre reaction to anyone who discusses that YU55 may be a problem.

Lets make this clear, the OP states they do not want this to happen.. To say anyone will be disappointed that people's lives are not lost, is a vile insinuation.

I for one will be celebrating and going on a luxury holiday if nothing happens !!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

mode paranoid delirious schizophrenic on

I see you talked on yu55 way before this thread, back in august. At that time most here were focused on elenin. Going back as far as may 2011 you were already talking about a possible hidden message for a catastrophic event but i don't see any mention of yu55 as if you are slowly preparing people. (like here)

You "seem"to know more. A few examples: (here ; there ; interesting here you make it sound like the 9/11 events were specifically planned not as an excuse to go to war but to give a warning on future events? to kill 3K people "just" for that isnt it a little excessive? considering only a few chosen ones could understand its true meaning ; how the hell would you know what the "nwo" plans are? ; again ; amusing ).

Are you something like a whistleblower? Or maybe you are "in the know"? Were you appointed here to carry a warning? This thread being the final message? What's the point of telling people two days prior the event? Is it to avoid mass panic or to instill fear for an occult ritual that will take place soon?

You don't have to say who you are. I don't really care about the messenger. What's important here is the message. There are two things i really would like to know:

-who is behind these hidden messages? Hard to believe its just human. Or maybe is it a genius mastermind?
-what is the point behind this message? you must be aware that only a fraction of people will take it seriously. So who is it really aimed at?
-what is the goal of the NWO (or whatever you call it)? and i d like to know your personal opinion about humans and freedom. Think both are compatible? Or it must be restrained? And why? Oh # that makes three.

mode paranoid delirious schizophrenic off

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by heineken

www.rense.com...
edit on 7-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

when u have sometime watch this film...the most awesome journey ever

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
woah,
how much time and effort was spent garthering random data and applying maths to it to get all this 'evidence'? Weeks? Months? I'd sooner write a book or a computer program, much better use of time! How about a book about how he comes up with all these crazy theories? Crazy Theories for dummys?
Although i'll be the first to eat my hat if it did come true.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by oxbow

This is the common bizarre reaction to anyone who discusses that YU55 may be a problem.

Lets make this clear, the OP states they do not want this to happen.. To say anyone will be disappointed that people's lives are not lost, is a vile insinuation.

I for one will be celebrating and going on a luxury holiday if nothing happens !!

I meant disappointed in the sense that the obviously huge amount of work and research they've put into their theory will ultimately have been proven to be incorrect.

That you chose to interpret it another way says more about you than it does about me.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Definition of Satori from the O.P's name.

Satori

Satori (悟り?) (Chinese: 悟; pinyin: wù; Korean 오; Vietnamese ngộ) is a Japanese Buddhist term for enlightenment that literally means "understanding". In the Zen Buddhist tradition, satori refers to a flash of sudden awareness, or individual enlightenment, and is considered a "first step" or embarkation toward nirvana.
Satori is typically juxtaposed with the related term kensho, which translates as "seeing one's nature". Kensho experiences tend to be briefer glimpses, while satori is considered to be a deeper spiritual experience.!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join