It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
But there's more! -
Soldier in Alaska being tried for espionage for writing his family and telling them to "prepare for the end of the world".
Google Earth puts giant X in Pacific Ocean
World Governments cooperate in Operation with Simulate Tsunami on 11/09/11
FCC will conduct Nation-wide test of Emergency Alert System. First to be possibly 3 minutes in length changed to perhaps 30 seconds.
OWS occupations
Potential International Economic collapse.
Underground base visits in Denver by Obama,
Etc, ETc, Etc,

Did I mention the last ceremony of the 13 crystal skulls with the Mayan Elders happens in a few days?

Perhaps it is Time.

It's been a pleasure to know you all.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
But there's more! -
Soldier in Alaska being tried for espionage for writing his family and telling them to "prepare for the end of the world".
FCC will conduct Nation-wide test of Emergency Alert System. First to be possibly 3 minutes in length changed to perhaps 30 seconds.
OWS occupations
Etc, ETc, Etc,

Did I mention the last ceremony of the 13 crystal skulls with the Mayan Elders happens in a few days?

Perhaps it is Time.

cooperate in operation simulate tsunami, simulation of tsunami. SO then the asteroid thing is false and they going to somehow create a massive tsunami in the atlantic and say that an asteroid/earthquake or something caused this. SIMULATE TSUNAMI, OH REALLY.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

But there's more! -

Can I have a link, all I can find is info but no reason as to why he is being tried? (Which is enough evidence anyway!)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the yu 55 thing i just cant get, i've never seen anything, not even something the size of a football stadium from 202,100 miles away

to put it slightly into perspective, the moon is roughly quarter a size of the earth
and at its closest i think is slightly over 220,000 miles

so, why is something according to reports, (although they do vary) that is roughly the size of a baseball park/aircraft carrier/whatever... how can this even be considered a threat to earth? should we start fearing the moon next

www.universetoday.com...
www.enotes.com...
www.universetoday.com...

so actually i have seen 1 thing from that far away.. the moon

edit on 6-11-2011 by fairguy because: because i #ed up

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The whole asteroid hitting earth scenario is such a non issue and an impossibilty, All nearby objects are tracked so accurately that any possible impact is projected often years in advance and almost any sized asteroid or even a body of similar size to the moon could be diverted easily with nuclear explosions from nothing more complex than 1970's polaris submarine launched ICBM missiles or equivalent.

I wouldnt lose too much sleep over it.
edit on 6-11-2011 by angus1745 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

But there's more! -
OWS occupations
Etc, ETc, Etc,

Perhaps it is Time.

SO, tell me more about this simulation and since you know so much, give us a link. I'm curious about the word SIMULATION and what that really means.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

I gather you chose not to read the entire thread?

I think the reason's Satori points out for them not informing us are rather well considered. Don't you?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There will be no impact. If there is, it's a false flag operation.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

It's not a simulation. Well, it is, but not a physically simulated Tsunami. It's a Tsunami scenario that they have to react to.

Here is the official pdf

But it obviously could be something else given all the other correlations.
edit on 6-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I don't know if this is significant, but I find it strange that the air planes' numbers add up to 365. The exact number of days in the year.

Flight 11
Flight 175
Flight 77
Flight 93

Given this, it does add a strange aura of Earthly and space significance, Especially since we originally followed a lunar calendar and Yu55 will be passing between Earth and the moon, so they've said.

The fact that these numbers are related to time as well gives them the significance of a count down.

Edit to Add: If you divide 365 by 4 (the number of airplanes that crashed), you end up with 89. Since Yu55 is going to be making its impact between the 8th and 9th of November.... could this really be 8,9?
edit on 6-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Edit to Add: There's a full moon on Nov. 9th according to the lunar calendar for 2011. Full moons are quite important for rituals in occult practices.
kalender-365.de...
edit on 6-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Proving that you can take any random numbers, add them, divide them, multiply them and come up with a theory.

Damn, this has to be the most elaborate plot in the history of the universe. Not only did they know decades before any other astronomers they encoded an event that was used to take us to war to point to TEOTWAKI in the future. Because the whole Iraq thing was just a nice by-product? And then they made up an elaborate hoax called Elenin which now isn't really being used to justify madness. And then they made "signs" everywhere to warn people who could not understand what was being shown to them - except some super brilliant codebreaker on ATS who followed it all and broke the news to a bunch of nutters on a conspiracy forum for....what?

Add all the Elenin threads together and they are dwarfed by one thread of insanity. Never thought I'd see something as deluded as this. But apparently these people really do exist.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Repeat with me

This is not a kilometer sized asteroid
This is not a kilometer sized asteroid.

Even if it did hit, its far to small to be a ELE or anything close to it.

Or is nasa lying about the size of it?
edit on 6-11-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by SatoriTheory

..... only a brilliant mind could see and piece this together.
LA.

Man, did Elenin not teach you anything? Or are you using this new theory to justify how you were fooled by Elenin?

Seriously?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thank you for posting OP It was a solid read and I got through it all. I have had intuitive suspicions about points made in your post. As I said thanks for sharing a star and flag for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

LA.

Man, did Elenin not teach you anything? Or are you using this new theory to justify how you were fooled by Elenin?

Seriously?

NO elenin didn't teach them anything, its amazing how retarded people are. The Doom Sayers are like a child with the memory of a gold fish. They keep sticking their hand on the hot stove and getting burnt just to turn around every 2 minutes later and do it all over again.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by Logman

LA.

Seriously?

NO elenin didn't teach them anything, its amazing how retarded people are. The Doom Sayers are like a child with the memory of a gold fish. They keep sticking their hand on the hot stove and getting burnt just to turn around every 2 minutes later and do it all over again.

And the mockers are there with the I told you so to feel superior like a flea on a dog.

Classic ats
edit on 6-11-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Because we're always right.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Do you see me running for the hills?

It's a possible scenario. It's a cool theory. I've told you before about my gut feeling. I've got to listen to my own instinct. If I question that, then I'm questioning my most basic warning system, and something I have trusted and has kept me well safe in the past. Thankyou for trying to 'help' me but I need to understand this feeling my own way.

Where's Phage nowadays to debunk these types of threads?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Really?

reply to post by PlantGirl

Link

A week from now, on November 8, the aircraft carrier-sized asteroid 2005 YU55 will zip past Earth at a safe distance. But Purdue University researchers recently conducted a study seeking to determine what would happen if this space rock were to strike our planet, and the results are not encouraging.

The primary result of such a collision would be a 4,000-megaton blast, researchers say. Secondary results may include earthquakes with a magnitude of 7.0 or upwards, as well as 70-foot (21-meter) tsunamis, if the space rock were to crash in the ocean.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yep far from a ELE , in fact depending on where it hit it could cause a lot of deaths or just people feeling after shocks.

However we arent talking about billions dead. I stand by my claim its no where near big enough to be labeled a ELE.....

Doomsayers are all about end of the world event forecasting, or at least a billion or so deaths i would assume.

Not saying it would be a pic nic but it wouldn't be the dinosaur killing mega bomb. I predict a few million deaths tops no matter were it hit. Yes it would suck if you are one of those people who were near the impact site or on the coast with it hitting the ocean but life would go on for the rest of us.

YU55 is not big enough to be your wormwood or whatever.
edit on 6-11-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm sure if a 400m wide rock ploughed into the Atlantic it would make a big splash and kill a few million people. The tsunami would wipe out a few big east coast cities (and a few villages in Ireland). But ELE it is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join