It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Pythagorean Doctrine of Opposites

From the Ionians, the Pythagoreans adopted the idea of cosmic opposites, which they—perhaps secondarily—applied to their number speculation. The principal pair of opposites is the limit and the unlimited; the limit (or limiting), represented by the odd (3,5,7,…), is an active force effecting order, harmony, and “cosmos” in the unlimited, represented by the even.

The image below is from the book 'The Pythagorean Triangle', which can be legally downloaded for free if anyone wishes to read it. Highlighted text for your attention.

Four planes, four flight numbers. All four flight numbers are completely odd numbers (11, 175, 77, 93). Not an even number amongst them. What are the chances?

st.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

rev·e·la·tion
1. the act of revealing or disclosing; disclosure.
2. something revealed or disclosed, especially a striking disclosure, as of something not before realized.

What better way of revealing the truth than to use what some view as being the most important book in the Western world, the Bible?

Revelation 9:11 King James Version (KJV)

11. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The destroyer. The King of Terror!

But what is Revelation 9 about? Let us check from the beginning...

Revelation 9 King James Version (KJV)

9. And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

A star from heaven.

Obviously this new material is not in the correct order with the OP. But I am sure you are more than able to put it in the correct order.

st.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well you put a lot of thought into this..
I only read the first two post and came to the conclusion you're nuts.
If you believe 9/11 was an inside job, an elaborate hoax, you're one sick individual. So many innocent people lost their lives in this disaster and people like you turn it into something it's not.
I believe in some conspiracies but not this trash.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

didn't really feel like reading all that lol sorry gotta be honest. but, well, if what your suggesting is that an asteroid or some other foreign object is to collide with our planet, i guess ill be at the epicenter of the impact!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corporate Providence
reply to post by SatoriTheory

didn't really feel like reading all that lol sorry gotta be honest. but, well, if what your suggesting is that an asteroid or some other foreign object is to collide with our planet, i guess ill be at the epicenter of the impact!

Not is going to. WAS going to. The asteroid in question was deflected. It was originally going to impact close to NY, but they nudged it off course.

As the saying goes, money makes the world go around. Where is the financial capital of the world? NY.
What would happen if it was annouced that an asteroid was on collision course with NY? People would be moving their money out of NY, businesses would move out. The US would lose it's position as the financial capital of the world. The US always protects it's interests, always.

st.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
In 2007 a movie was released starring Adam Sandler, in which Sandler plays a guy who lost his family during the 9/11 attacks. The name of that movie?

IMDB - Reign Over Me

Reign Over Me. Just what a King above you would do.

As the movie tag line suggests, let in the unexpected. That is, open your mind and let the knowledge flow in.

st.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I remember this thread. Just goes to show the depths of lunacy when you see "signs" everywhere.

And what happened? After all the effort of putting symbology everywhere for decades, they "nudged" the asteroid off course.

Yea, we believe you.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by mockrock

Aren't you supposed to be seeking mental health help?

You promised!

It's all about Nibiru now.. This was the dry run so next year we won't panic when Nibiru shows up causing pesky mischief.. !

It all makes sense.. We need to start on Nibiru now, no time to waste !!

That means ELENIN still stands for..

Extinction Level event Nibiru is Near. We need to get on doom for this one, if we start early we can extract more doom out of it..

edit on 9-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

Your friend Nibiru has yet to show up!! I guess it's going to have to strap the rocket boosters on to make here by dec inless of course it stole Harry Potter's invisibility cloak!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
I remember this thread. Just goes to show the depths of lunacy when you see "signs" everywhere.

And what happened? After all the effort of putting symbology everywhere for decades, they "nudged" the asteroid off course.

Yea, we believe you.

I'm glad I saw your link to here in "The Event" thread because i'm getting a bunch of good laughs

Edit: So did the OP really think this was going to happen? After the failed prediction the OP seemed to act like it was a joke then in his most recent post he acts like the US knocked the asteroid and that's the only reason the big event didn't happen.
edit on 9-9-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We would know about a threat years in advance. An impact seems unlikely for Millions of years to come, till the earth crosses the dense galactic plane.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's that time of the year again
Time to fight for the Truth

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodTry
It's that time of the year again
Time to fight for the Truth

What truth?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
We would know about a threat years in advance. An impact seems unlikely for Millions of years to come, till the earth crosses the dense galactic plane.

Very true, you were told along time ago. Even longer ago than 11 years. The problem was the impact location.

st.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join