It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ha! I sure didn't lose sleep over it. I could be forewarned of an event and still sit on the fence and have no regard whatsoever. I am a God lover so.....I know who has my back regardless. I will die one day, this I know. Today, tomorrow, next year.....who knows...and the how....it doesn't matter.

I think you did an awesome job Satori!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I love it, you say some people got it and some people didn't, your right you definately didn't get it.
And a nice "keep your minds ready for next year," oh great ATS has their own Harold Camping now. What's next year I didn't know schizophrenic's could use computers with a staight jacket on. Good luck deciphering your lucky charms.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Comment from: seeker1120 on: 7-11-2011 @ 11:45 AM
Howdy...Loved your most recent post! BTW, coordinates +38, +46 = western Tabriz, Iran. Interesting, don't you think?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting catch by this member on ATS on Satori's profile comments section!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Stars and Flags still being added
We have a genuine sheep counter!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Although this was very well written and thought out, two things occur to me.

If it weren't for people like you, having figured out the message in the madness then, most of us would be oblivious--- to the encrypted and clandestine obvious ---and would parish! So why is it so few are 'able to decipher the codes? I mean you're like one in a billion who tied this all together. So in theory that means (besides the Elite who burrow underground) there will be 7 people left roaming the planet. Now that wouldn't be too fair, would it?

Second, I have to question your state of being because I see from your recent history on here, there seems to be a theme. "End of World" and the symbolism behind 9-11 etc. Seems you're hellbent on a specific outcome.

I'm not saying you're wrong because who am I to know anything about the future? But I think you're on a mission to connect these dots that otherwise are probably just sinister dots to begin with.

But I will say this: taking everything you mention individually, I'm right there withcha. But crumpling them all up into the message of future doom is where my imagination stops.

I await your follow-up thread by the weekend.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Stars and Flags still being added
We have a genuine sheep counter!

"Sheep counter"

Now that's funny
If you don't have any copyrights, I may just borrow it. That is classic!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Let me get this straight...you are asking me to edit my post? I understand the purpose of this site...conspiracies abound...I think I will let my post stand...There is nothing in my post that I did not mean sincerely and I wish no one ill will...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Seems like a few of you liked the theory, some of you got it, some got parts of it, some didn't get it at all. Interesting comments and feedback non-the-less. Definitely something to work with anyway.

Don't forget that some of the folks who "got it" endorsed it blindly, and some of the folks who "got it" knew it was rubbish. Just as a point of information, I know a very serious Kabbalist who was a grad student in mathematics at Berkeley before he received his, er, calling. He covers page after page with tiny, immaculate calculations in Hebrew and Ancient Greek, laying out truth tables and what he calls "rotas." In other words, he works with the rigor that served him well as a mathematician. Although he will sometimes pull tricks like ASR = OSR = Osir, or Osiris, I cannot imagine him conjuring King Yu out of thin air to make it support a preconceived conclusion. For one thing, Chinese is ideogrammatic, whereas gematria is alpha-numeric. As I said earlier, in Hebrew, YU55 = YVNH = Jonah. Fishy, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Like I said, brilliant mind, no way any of us were going to make those connections.

You could definitely write a few conspiracy novels and make plenty. It was really good to see the final theory, and to see the good and bad reactions to it.

I didn't get any gut-churning intuition feel that it was the cause of my curiousness, so inside I knew it wasn't an issue for me, but it was highly entertaining none-the-less.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
from the words of albert swarrengen from Deadwood....

Al Swearengen: Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or #ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.
edit on 11-11-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Lol

Well Star and Flag satori. I can relate when you go on a cookie crumbling trail of answers and questions to piece all this elaborate info together only to be wrong in the end. I already knew it wasn't going to happen but I admit I did get a little tingling down my spine when I read the obama psalms part. Nice try, info was well presented. You thought you knew a conspiracy and tried to outline your thoughts and came out wrong but at least you did it. bravo!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well, now that 11/9/11 is over, we can continue on deciphering your messages.

Didn't the "War on Terra" last 11 years?

Hasn't the "War on Terra" brought about, "The King of Mongols" (the chinese) ?

Don't forget, 11 years ... doesn't Yu55 take 11 years on it's journey?

The towers message is ... 11 years ... didn't Bin Laden die 11 years later?

Didn't they "drop bin ladin" into the sea? A great king of terra that controls the sea.

And infally ... your obelisk, and the message it brings, with it's mirrored image in the waters.

There is an old saying, "one mans fate, is anothers bread.". "what goes up, must come down".

As you rise to glory and power ... so shall you be brought down to terra. Or, burried beneath the earth ... or, as is said ... from terra you come ... to terra you will return.

The war on terror ... or war on terra ... and from the sky will come a great king of terra.

That to me, sounds like the US airforce, dropping it's bombs all over the place ....

So, now you have the quote of the bible and nostradamus all coming to reality.

The father and the son ... GW Bush and his son.

Great King of Terra ... Bin Laden

The King of the Mongols ... the chinese

Now, what is left?

edit on 11-11-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The only thing i find weird is that they announced bin ladens death 11 years later.

I also read somewhere that bin laden died in an american hospital long before they announced his death.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I just flagged this for luls.

191 Flags lol.

ATS, where sheep go to die.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Aw, the avatar is gone. The King Of Terror. He came, he terrorized, he failed, he left.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hmmm;

seems the only way to get a message to the common man when you are a POTUS who is all restricted by his minders and all,

is to blow up landmark buildings
with planes launched from Orion matching locations
and dump the supposed bodies of terrorists into the ocean

yep, that'll get people's attention - they will figure out that you are trying to warm them in a round about kinda way that in 10 years or so an asteroid is going to splash land...

did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

did I miss something?

The entire thread, apparently. The prediction was an epic fail.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You know whats stupid doo doo dumb is thinking that only one day will change the world
what do you consider a day 24 hours or 12

their may come a moment of change where one reality abruptly shifts the rhythm of life
but only after a period of time has passed which makes it nether unforeseeable in its coming
but unknowable to when it time will arrive compared to are own

Heisenberg uncertainty principle states a fundamental limit on the accuracy with which certain pairs of physical properties of a particle, such as position and momentum, can be simultaneously known. In other words, the more precisely one property is measured, the less precisely the other can be controlled, determined, or known.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
lets be honest...this is a typical case of psychotic thinking

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one mentioned the strange structures that NASA observed on the surface of the asteroid.

Strange "structures" on surface Asteroid 2005 YU55

Things are soon forgotten.

st.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join