It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Very interesting play on the numbers... I see what you mean about 9/11/11, does it fit the two other 9/11 - 1973 and 2001? Could today be the third one?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
My question is this; while many individuals spent several hours focused on the non-conspiracy of this conspiracy, what other events took place around the globe? Keeping in mind that the most significant events are typically portrayed as secondary or infinitesimal.

Well planned out strategic maneuvers; timing is everything.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Looks like you were wrong...fun read though. Gota love ATS

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ATS had this a HOAX on the "Top Topics" page, good job mods keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
WTF happened? Did they strap rocket boosters to it and move it's trajectory? I mean come on, all that scientific data I provided, all that number crunching and crazy mathematics I had to learn! I may as well have just spent some time interpreting what I thought were symbolic/cryptic messages!

Oh....hang on a second....

Theory fail! Hurrah! Theory fail! Aw cr@p!

Theory fail! Hurrah!

Well it had to. The alternative would have been far too uncomfortable.

Seems like a few of you liked the theory, some of you got it, some got parts of it, some didn't get it at all. Interesting comments and feedback non-the-less. Definitely something to work with anyway.

I think it's going to be a while before I can top 'The Impact Warning Theory', I doubt I'll be able to come up with something 'before the event' again. I'll have to see what I can come up with for this time next year!
Maybe I'll try writing that fiction as well, I have enough extra stuff that I stripped out, which would help flesh it out.

Whether it was warning of a potential event, or nothing at all, or something else, it was certainly strange to see it unfold as the months went on. But that's symbology, we all see something slightly different. I saw what seemed to be something, I took a punt and put it out there. It was worth the shot.

Fortune favors the brave as they say! And how fortunate we were. Clearly, and there can be no doubt about this, what really happened was that by getting the message out early, the NWO had no other option than to adjust the trajectory of their doom rock. I saved us, you know it, I know it!

I'll catch you all next year, for round two! Prepare your minds!

Peace,

SatoriTheory

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

WTF happened? Did they strap rocket boosters to it and move it's trajectory?

No.

Now, man up.

And, admit that you're full of hot air....(and, don't forget to write a screenplay, and get an agent....can't let that creativity go to waste.....).....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
WTF happened? Did they strap rocket boosters to it and move it's trajectory? I mean come on, all that scientific data I provided, all that number crunching and crazy mathematics I had to learn! I may as well have just spent some time interpreting what I thought were symbolic/cryptic messages!

Oh....hang on a second....

Theory fail! Hurrah! Theory fail! Aw cr@p!

Theory fail! Hurrah!

Well it had to. The alternative would have been far too uncomfortable.

Seems like a few of you liked the theory, some of you got it, some got parts of it, some didn't get it at all. Interesting comments and feedback non-the-less. Definitely something to work with anyway.

I think it's going to be a while before I can top 'The Impact Warning Theory', I doubt I'll be able to come up with something 'before the event' again. I'll have to see what I can come up with for this time next year!
Maybe I'll try writing that fiction as well, I have enough extra stuff that I stripped out, which would help flesh it out.

Whether it was warning of a potential event, or nothing at all, or something else, it was certainly strange to see it unfold as the months went on. But that's symbology, we all see something slightly different. I saw what seemed to be something, I took a punt and put it out there. It was worth the shot.

Fortune favors the brave as they say! And how fortunate we were. Clearly, and there can be no doubt about this, what really happened was that by getting the message out early, the NWO had no other option than to adjust the trajectory of their doom rock. I saved us, you know it, I know it!

I'll catch you all next year, for round two! Prepare your minds!

Peace,

SatoriTheory

Disinformation agent... This was all prepared to desensitize us to Nibiru is next year !

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'm glad you came back and that you can laugh after-the-fact.

I'd still appreciate a little bit more humble crow-eating, but I'll take what I can get.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Aren't you supposed to be seeking mental health help?

You promised!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I, for one, fail to see how anyone who came up with this whole theory in their mind, has a desire for peace...you may say you want peace, but your mind is so obviously racing, plotting, and twisting, you have no concept of what peace can be...consider that a knock to wake up and reconsider what your perception of things mean to you...

You should keep writing by all means, but skip the word "THEORY." GO straight to the word "FICTION." You might make some money off it...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

(((((((GROUP HUG))))))))))

Hey....I am more than happy it didn't come into the atmosphere but I am also glad to know someone out here is keeping up with TPTB and their master symbolic messages. It seemed as though the theory was not off base and was definitely plausible.

NOTHING is "out there" when it comes to this Universe we find ourselves in and ANYTHING is possible....we all know that.

I applaud you for the conveyance of said theory and the time it took to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Although, on the other hand ....

Originally posted by DogsNGods
My question is this; while many individuals spent several hours focused on the non-conspiracy of this conspiracy, what other events took place around the globe? Keeping in mind that the most significant events are typically portrayed as secondary or infinitesimal.

Well planned out strategic maneuvers; timing is everything.

Are you saying SatoriTheory is a NWO disinfo agent and that he has diverted a handful of gullible doom believers on ATS away from the what really happened yesterday ...... Michael Jackson's doctor found guilty of involuntary manslaughter

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Aren't you supposed to be seeking mental health help?

You promised!

It's all about Nibiru now.. This was the dry run so next year we won't panic when Nibiru shows up causing pesky mischief.. !

It all makes sense.. We need to start on Nibiru now, no time to waste !!

That means ELENIN still stands for..

Extinction Level event Nibiru is Near. We need to get on doom for this one, if we start early we can extract more doom out of it..

edit on 9-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

I, for one, fail to see how anyone who came up with this whole theory in their mind, has a desire for peace...you may say you want peace, but your mind is so obviously racing, plotting, and twisting, you have no concept of what peace can be...consider that a knock to wake up and reconsider what your perception of things mean to you...

You should keep writing by all means, but skip the word "THEORY." GO straight to the word "FICTION." You might make some money off it...

This "Impact Warning" was a conspiracy theory if I ever heard one.....and uh....this IS a conspiracy site.

The world we live in is a strange one indeed...look around. I applaud him for being able to "see" what you nor I "saw". We all have different perceptions and we are all unique. We can all focus on the negative but it is much better to focus on the positive....so hopefully you can edit your negative post and give the fella a break. He was indeed able to articulate and present a very good conspiracy theory. This has nothing to do with him wanting peace or not.
Hold up....someone is knocking...maybe it will be a "wake up call" to not be mean to others if I have nothing nice to say.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Satori, your mind is a complex instrument. I'm just glad you're attempting to use it for good and not evil.

You created an intricate rollercoaster that many were unable to appreciate as a high art form. With your prowess, I would be interested to see you concoct a doom scenario for the 2012 Olympic Games.

So, get crackin'!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Common decency provides that a
or
be used when posting high sarcasm.

Which of course you are doing.

You are being sarcastic, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

2012 and the Olympics you say?
I'll see what i can come up with for you Afterthought!

I should probably avoid asteroids in future, I get the impression I may have given a few people a sleepless night!

Oopsies!

st.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Common decency provides that a
or
be used when posting high sarcasm.

Which of course you are doing.

You are being sarcastic, right?

I don't even know anymore..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Awesome!

You didn't cause me any sleepless nights. I just made sure I ate a good meal that evening in case it was my last. Goodness knows I was in the shower when 9/11 hit, so this time I at least wanted to be feeding my face during this cataclysm.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I would be interested to see you concoct a doom scenario for the 2012 Olympic Games.

It'll be held in England. And cost us twice us much money as we haven't got.

Is that doom enough for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join