It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Freenrgy2

for not allowing myself to get wrapped up in a horrible work of fiction.

You can start by being more honest with yourself.
If you didn't allow yourself to get caught up in this, you wouldn't still be replying on this thread.

When people get scared, they scream or laugh to release nervous energy.
From your jokes and laughter, you're presently releasing a lot of nervous energy.
Just breathe. It'll be OK.

I'm just getting rather worried about getting killed by a nuke instead of something from nature.
Each time mother nature spares us, mankind has another opportunity to smite us.

Let me just say one final thing to you and that is you don't know me at all, so please refrain from commenting like you do.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Best laugh I had all day. Thanks mate

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Speculate much?

Draw crazy conclusions much?

Associate things that have nothing to do with each other...

MUCH?

Yep.

*zing....* What was that? YU55 passing as expected? Yep. Another fail to remind us of the future ones, and instead to choose the path of sanity.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's officially over guys, my only regret is that I didn't see it

www.space.com...

An asteroid the size of a city block zoomed inside the moon's orbit today (Nov. 8) in a rare flyby that marked the closest approach to Earth by such a big space rock in 35 years.

The asteroid 2005 YU55 came within 201,700 miles (324,600 kilometers) of Earth at 6:28 p.m. EST (2328 GMT) Tuesday evening before speeding off into deep space once again at about 29,000 mph (46,700 kph).

The space rock is about 1,300 feet (400 meters) wide. An asteroid this large hasn't come so near to Earth since 1976 and won't again until 2028, researchers said.

edit on 11/8/2011 by Prevalent_Disease because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Prevalent_Disease
[more)

Then what is being counted down to on events.slooh.com... ?

I am baffled, why did they not show the live feed at the time of the close pass which was supposed to have occured an hour ago.. and now say its not for 1 hr 30 mins

Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prevalent_Disease
It's officially over guys, my only regret is that I didn't see it

www.space.com...

An asteroid the size of a city block zoomed inside the moon's orbit today (Nov. 8) in a rare flyby that marked the closest approach to Earth by such a big space rock in 35 years.

The asteroid 2005 YU55 came within 201,700 miles (324,600 kilometers) of Earth at 6:28 p.m. EST (2328 GMT) Tuesday evening before speeding off into deep space once again at about 29,000 mph (46,700 kph).

The space rock is about 1,300 feet (400 meters) wide. An asteroid this large hasn't come so near to Earth since 1976 and won't again until 2028, researchers said.

edit on 11/8/2011 by Prevalent_Disease because: (no reason given)

Do you see OP? Do you see?? you were wrong

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

I caught to brief 15 sec clips of YU55 on SLOOH am ready with screen capture now to catch it this time! What is this second event ? Any explanations why they missed the original time and now it's counting down to another live feed later on.. puzzled

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

really?? I didn't get to see it.. I am at work
I walked out a few times but it's cloudy to boot.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sucksessfull troll satori 186 flags and a hundred something stars. How sad for the believers.
edit on 8-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So i just saw on espn that the court date for tomorrow 11-9-11 with sandusky (penn state sex offender) has been moved to dec 7...since it has been a big story (repeated over and over) and his court date was going to start on 11-9-11 and it got moved does anyone think that can be significant?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPayin

No.

Why do you all think there needs to be some tie-in?

Please just let this waste of space thread die.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPayin
So i just saw on espn that the court date for tomorrow 11-9-11 with sandusky (penn state sex offender) has been moved to dec 7...since it has been a big story (repeated over and over) and his court date was going to start on 11-9-11 and it got moved does anyone think that can be significant?

Great, I knew it a new date 12/7/11 YU55 coming back around again. My alphabet noodles had the same date, how crazy, you think it means something? I heard Obama likes noodles so there's got to be some connection there.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
IS this heaven!? oh oh Im still alive LOL LMAO! Another one BITES THE DAMN DUST!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
Stood outside in the cold for a good 10 minutes!

nothing, no end of the world, no atlantis no tsunami not even a flash in the sky!

It wasn't supposed to be the "end of the world". Minor really in the grand scheme of things. It's the size of a air craft carrier apparently, so I wish people would stop exaggerating and talking out of their arse.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
No alarms.
No bells and whistles.
No 'dizzy spells'.
No emergency broadcasting alerts.
No FEMA squatting on my porch.

Hmm..

This thing must be coming out of nowhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Conclusion:

At approx. 11:30pm UT on the 8th November 2011, Asteroid YU55 will impact the Northern Atlantic.
At approx. 11:30pm UT on the 8th November 2011, Asteroid YU55 will impact the Northern Atlantic.

Conclusion:

lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So, for those of you who approved his methodology: where did he go wrong? If his system of analyzing symbols is valid, where did he make his mistake? This is important. He had three basic assumptions:

1. That there is a huge conspiracy that shapes and controls events
2. That this conspiracy is constrained to reveal its plans by symbolism in mass media
3. That it is possible to decipher these plans through symbolism.

Which, if any, of these assumptions is incorrect? If none of them is false, where did he go wrong? I asked earlier if anyone who is familiar with his methodology thought he made any mistakes, and no-one did. That struck me as odd, because his work did not resemble the serious kabbalistic work I have seen. Why did he analyze YU55 by comparing it to a Chinese king? That made no sense. He should have started by converting it into Hebrew: YVNH, or back translating the Hebrew: "Jonah." He would have known right away that this would be a "fish story."

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I appreciate the points made....as well as logman, just above.

After reading through this thread, it seems from some of the inputs, the OP has (in one sense) "sequestered" him or her self, prior to the date of the asteroid 2005 YU55 passage and near encounter, with Earth.

I fervently wish to see the OP return, to a location that has Internet and WiFi access, so that he/she may be able to again get online, and review this thread......and, subsequently respond to the many, many, many lingering and (festering??) questions that have been raised, here-in.......

edit on Wed 9 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Its 9th November 2011, and...

NO ASTEROID IMPACT
NO MEGA EARTHQUAKE
NO TSUNAMI

Its really sad that quiet a number of people actually fell for this tripe. It was all fantasy and assumption in Satori's post and at the very best - quiet interesting material for a fictional book maybe.

Man, for a conspiracy theorist website, I'm really disappointed that people could be so naive to believe that the Elite would strike when most people were most expecting it!

edit on 9-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Well said. (^ ^ ^ ^ )

Done, roasted and turned over, let's now BURY this carcass!!!!

(edit).....especially after the OP gets back online to further explain....then we can call out for the pitchforks!! (kidding.....I think....)....

Hey, let's all be 'tolerant'...."Kumbaya..."...and all that.

OK??

edit on Wed 9 November 2011 by ProudBird because: .....text.....

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join