It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaestro

When you get into these organizations it seems like a club house and they want you to follow that hive mentality to see who they can select to move up to the higher levels.

Exactly!
You've painted an accurate description of how these types of "cults" are organized and managed.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Epic post. Lets hope something happens to change the world cos the way it's going now... down hill......

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
they would tell no one they would announce that it will come close to the earth but just miss us because the people with the power have the money and if they allow people to know of this their money and power would mean nothing because no one would care. they want to keep thier money and hope for the best is about all they would do and after they would regroup and try to tell the world to go back to being slaves to them see greed is a deadly sin and the worst of all of humanity suffers from it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
YU55 just pass by and nothing happen!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Not yet...6:30 pm est

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I know but when I say something usually it's the reverse so...!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just seen this on godlike predictions as i thought the whole asteroid/google thing was a bit odd- turns out im not the only one who thinks this 'Just check the doodle even if its meant to be representing Edmund Halley's birthday on 8th November 2011.

[link to www.google.co.uk]

The Elite are playing tricks with the masses again - or they are subliminally confirming the YU55 Earth impact!

Phennommennonn
Senior Forum Moderator

11/07/2011 07:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation Re: 9th November 2011 YU55 ASTEROID IMPACT DOOM HINTED BY GOOGLE.COM DOODLE!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Delio

That is odd.

Here's the link:
www.google.co.uk...

Edit to Add:
Just for fun, 3+3+5 = 11
edit on 8-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
With Wednesday's drill across the entire nation, it appears that we are being prepped for something devastating to come in a short period of time. Everybody rejects 2012 disaster theory but the timing of all of these "drills" is quite interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Its actually his 355th birthday. That would be 13, just as bad.

Anyway... Currently its T minus 2 hours 50 min untill it hits Bermuda, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Oops! Thanks for correcting me.
At least 13 isn't in Satori's theory, so we may be safe.... for now!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
4 hrs until YU55 flies by Earth and 5 hrs until the next thread of doom and gloom is posted on ATS and then it's wait for that day to pass. YU guys believe in crazy predictions? With the track record of predictions consitantly failing, it's amazing to see the amount of support and stars poured out for threads like this. ATS members credibility will be down graded a few steps today once again. People truly believe everything they hear.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner, folks!

You have discovered the bottom of the rabbit hole. These threads are done for your entertainment.
All of us are just here for the entertainment of the elite. They love to watch us run in circles and try to figure out the puzzles they are "enlightened" enough to know the answers to.
They feed off our confusion and enjoy watching us struggle to find answers.
Run, rabbit, run!

Nice to know you've fallen for it, too, since you're not above ignoring the circus either.

Thanks for playing and do stop by again for the next round.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitch555

That, or it's just a big drill. There is absolutely no reason to believe in 2012 anything catastrophic will happen.
If you reffer to the mayan calendar, you're basically saying that they could predict things that we can't. That they had superior technology of sorts to forsee cataclysm?

Too bad they couldn't forsee their own demise :p They'd still be around if they had been able to do that.

grt

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I really cant fault you on making a massive 10 year long story

its def an impressive.. if not a little far fetched...well lets see... we have two and half hours to wait!

if your right then you are like a super detective, if wrong however you have wasted alot of time in planning and preperation!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
From Spaceweather front page:

NASA radars are monitoring 2005 YU55, an asteroid the size of an aircraft carrier, as it heads for a flyby of the Earth-Moon system later today. There is no danger to our planet. At closest approach on Tuesday, Nov. 8th, at 3:28 pm PST (23:28 UT), the 400m-wide space rock will be 324,600 kilometers away, about 85% the distance from Earth to the Moon.

www.spaceweather.com...

T Minus 1 hour 50 min.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
From Spaceweather front page:

NASA radars are monitoring 2005 YU55, an asteroid the size of an aircraft carrier, as it heads for a flyby of the Earth-Moon system later today. There is no danger to our planet. At closest approach on Tuesday, Nov. 8th, at 3:28 pm PST (23:28 UT), the 400m-wide space rock will be 324,600 kilometers away, about 85% the distance from Earth to the Moon.

www.spaceweather.com...

T Minus 1 hour 50 min.

I would think if it was going to hit us, the goverment would give us a few hours warning so we could be with our loved ones or there just A holes and dont care. I would think it would be the 2nd

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well that certainly was an interesting read. But I really do think this belongs in Skunk Works, you made such crazy assumptions and connections my brain literally exploded a few time while reading the entire OP.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So Yu55 is gonna hit us because Bush named the war on terrorism "The War on Terror"? Lmfao and you turned that into Terra Threat. Hey I was walking down the street the other day and I tripped and fell, omg thats impact! And I don't know if you know this but when things high up in the sky go wrong the only place they can go is down.

If Yu55 hits us it's not gonna be because of any of the reasons you listed, I cant believe so many people bought into this I normally don't attack any theories on here no matter how off they are but this one is the most ridiculous one Ive seen in a while.

This vid is what I think of this thread.

edit on 11/8/2011 by Prevalent_Disease because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So, how can we prepare for this? What can we do?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join