It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I appreciate the volume of work you put into this.

That being said, I've never seen so many unrelated events thrown together with nary a concern for logic. I thought nothing could be more of a stretch than all the Elenin nonsense. Apparently I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I must give you a star and flag for this.

However awesome, real or fantasy....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading this actually.

I'm a bit skeptical, but a good read nonetheless...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You did a magnificent job of pointing out history and how it's led you to your conclusions.
Star & Flag for you!

Anyone who doesn't realize that our over lords are masters at linguistics, numerology, and symbols has missed the boat. Thanks for putting your neck out there to give us this valuable information.

Hope it doesn't happen though, but please add any new info you notice in the news and speeches.

Again, great job!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Very well presented thread and definitely a compelling read. S+F to you my friend.

As for whether your theory is correct, we will all find out in the coming days.

King

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Satori,

I know you wanted others to try figure this one out but, upon seeing it in its complexity, only a brilliant mind could see and piece this together.

I respect you for giving others the benefit of the doubt and assuming they are capable of seeing such things but honestly these messages aren't meant for us and are probably only meant for those who are being told to look for them, or have a brilliant mind like yourself.

I'm truly impressed. I have read it all and I am certainly seeing the connections you have seen, now.

I also thank you for putting the effort in, others won't appreciate it but I believe many will. In 48 hours we will know for sure.

Best of luck on your travels mate.
rgds
LA.
edit on 6-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wowie, what a great read! I'm super impressed with the time and research you put into this. Thank you so much for taking the time. I'll be up at 4:30 am EST to see it fly by or crash into us. I live in ontario and I hope all will pass and everyone will be alright.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused.

How are you tying Nov 11 to all of this outside of saying that it is an important date? Your theory would actually make more sense if you put the date of impact Nov 11 2011.

If this theory does not pan out I say you have a bright future in science fiction or the conspiracy genre. I'll give you a star. I'll think about giving you a flag.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wow.
Even if your conclusions are completely wrong (which I hope they are BTW)
S&F for putting so much work into your thread.

This is what ATS is all about.
Conspiracy, bit of Bible thrown in, apocalyptic scenario and not only a date but a time too.
Its the perfect storm of conspiracy theories. (which is why we are here after all!)

You can almost hear the knives being sharpened for Nov 12th by the ITYS brigade.
Good work. And good luck.
edit on 6-11-2011 by HumansEh because: alteration

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Have you read the entire thread?

It's mentioned various times.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Actually, I did.

There was a gigantic leap from Nov 11 to get the Nov 8 date.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't know if this is significant, but I find it strange that the air planes' numbers add up to 365. The exact number of days in the year.

Flight 11
Flight 175
Flight 77
Flight 93

Given this, it does add a strange aura of Earthly and space significance, Especially since we originally followed a lunar calendar and Yu55 will be passing between Earth and the moon, so they've said.

The fact that these numbers are related to time as well gives them the significance of a count down.

Edit to Add: If you divide 365 by 4 (the number of airplanes that crashed), you end up with 89. Since Yu55 is going to be making its impact between the 8th and 9th of November.... could this really be 8,9?
edit on 6-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Edit to Add: There's a full moon on Nov. 9th according to the lunar calendar for 2011. Full moons are quite important for rituals in occult practices.
kalender-365.de...
edit on 6-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nice read ..i was enjoying but nothing will happen as usual ...you have a interesting style of writing and putting things down ...good OP

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
WOW, Satori....WOW!

I haven't been this riveted to an ATS post in quite awhile. Thank you SO much for not only the effort you put into thinking this through, but also for writing in a very cogent, systematic manner leading the reader from A -> B -> C.

Excellent. Flag and stars for you.

Now, if only we could get someone mathematically inclined to calculate, based upon your coordinates and the mass of YU55, how high the tsunami might be??? Any takers out there??? I live on the East Coast (USA) and am thinking maybe I need to go to the Catskills or something for the night.

Anyway, if we're all still here on the 10th, I think you should take this and create a novel. You could be the next Dan Brown of The Davinci Code fame.

I, too, had a dream about 6-8 months ago. In this dream, two men in white shirts, with their cuffs rolled up, were standing in a large room looking down at a map that was resting on a large table. One man said to the other, "My God! This is going to affect the entire East Coast." Then I woke up. Am more troubled now with your calculations than I was at the time of the dream!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Satori a very well articulated post and I still have to re-read it and I dare say a benevolent force is out their trying to warn those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. So if the reality of this reality becomes ones reality then forewarned is being forearmed. The key is to know they self and not be led under the reptillian mind of panic, despair and mayhem but instead be new-minded in the way of peace, understanding of love.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Epsillion70 because: spell check

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PlantGirl

I'm just as fascinated with this as you are!
Given that there is a full moon on the 9th, if this happens, the tide will be high providing for a larger tsunami.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I really enjoyed this read, so much that i signed up to say so. I like the username as well.. Satori~~

I have to add, the most anticipated video game in history comes out on 11/8/11, with the title MW3. Flip the M and get WW3, the collective mindset of the youth and some older over these few days will be 'WAR', along with the anticipation for it (which in reality is a video game, in the big picture maybe a different message) at least imo. Something with this thread resonated with me, and then i thought of that. Who knows, but eyes open and Godspeed everyone

Peace~
edit on 6-11-2011 by Qwyitobzrvr because: Added, corrected

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow, an amazing and excellent thread Satori! Your thread should
set a standard for the ATS community as it is a very detailed &
embodies what a conspiracy themed thread should be all about.

Your thread was very easy to read, understand & very well written
For that, I give you a S&F and then some

Now, whether YU55 hits us or not, I do not know & certainly hope
that it doesn't. However, in my opinion, you have made a great
argument as to why it may hit us and you have the best
(conspiracy related) information I have seen on these forums
concerning YU55.

Only time will tell however.
Keep up the great work!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Actually it's been Nov 9 the whole time. Don't know where you get 11/11/11 from.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Satori,

How could I not Flag and Star you for such a thread??

I do not know if you are right or if you are wrong. You and I do know for a fact that the ones in power knew of 2005YU55 way before 2005. No denying there.

What I find truly amazing about what you put together here is that such a theory normally comes out after such an event happens. When different people start putting pieces together.

You, presenting it before the event happens, and in such a clear way, is a first. (that I know of)

I seriously wish and hope that you are wrong.

You remind me of Robert Langdon and as someone mentioned, you should keep an eye on this theory. Dan Brown would be all over this like a fly on (respecting the T&C here
).

Well presented. Well constructed. Well worth reading. S&F !

P.S. I will keep my eyes open on the 8th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join