It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestyka

Exactly!
Even I'm seeing things that don't add up as I mentioned with the Edgar Cayce Foundation being built on the shore of the Atlantic. Some things don't add up, but I won't disregard all of the things the Op has connected nor his conclusions. Decades from now, other "intelligent" life forms might be trying to figure out what happened us just as we do with the dinosaurs.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

This OP is wonderful as it proves the marvels our brains are capable of. In an attempt to get a grip on what that brain thinks is outside reality, it's willing to link whatever it is that is available.

One of the things we love to do is to associate things, whether or not there's a reason to do so.

In other words: nice story, I don't buy it.
I never buy any "theory" that in the end has to refer to biblical bull#.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestyka
reply to post by Freenrgy2

OP never said this IS whats going to happen!

pure speculation based on OP interpretation provided to the ats community for perusal

And as such belongs in Skunkworks and not General Conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Many people who are laughing at this theory would also have laughed at Tesla had they known him when he was designing his inventions.

Feel free to restate your comment on the 10th though in case it doesn't happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burnerz
I like the effort for thinking out such a theory, it really makes the readers mind work.

Too many irrelevant connections for me, but yeah. Just think.. America has the dates in the format of month then day for the sole purpose of sending this message.

i second this appreciation: a lot of work has been put in getting all the "facts" together. This alone basically calls for a star. However, too much irrelevant connections.

and for me on a personal plane: as soon as i need to believe in a book written by people and consequently sold as the word of a god, i stop. i don't need such delusions.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Holy smoking balls that's a good thread man. I kinda build those assumptions up in my head and thanks to ATS they've brought my ideas to the conscious mind. There's a purpose to everything and if your smart you know that your leaders or full of # and there's a larger thing going on here.

Sherlock Holmes said it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

So, are you gaining stars because of the quality of the information you've put out or the quantity of information!

I say the latter.

I'm sorry, but I'm not drinking your kool-aid. Tell me, will you write up as extensive an apology to the ATS community when your "analysis' fails to come to fruition.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

Who would they owe an apology to? That makes no sense.. They state a 'theory' when a scientist comes up with a theory and it is later disproved.. No apology is necessary

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

So, are you gaining stars because of the quality of the information you've put out or the quantity of information!

I say the latter.

I'm sorry, but I'm not drinking your kool-aid. Tell me, will you write up as extensive an apology to the ATS community when your "analysis' fails to come to fruition.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

Who would they owe an apology to? That makes no sense.. They state a 'theory' when a scientist comes up with a theory and it is later disproved.. No apology is necessary

i will thank him for OP's efforts to expand my understanding open my mind to new possibilities and providing me with 15 minutes of thought provoking what-ifs and entertainment

if it all comes true i may have to listen to what the OP has to say more often......

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!

I am so glad you decided to create a thread about this theory....finally. There is absolutely NO WAY I would have been able to connect all the dots as you have done so here.

Now I am thinking about the one and only "show" I watch on TV. The X Factor. Two 1's crossing one another to create an X and the beginning of the show clearly has an asteroid or comet plummeting to the Earth. HA!

There seems to be a lot of "coincidences" doesn't there. Man....a strange world we live in, I tell ya.

Within our world and beyond through out the cosmos there remains many possibilities. No one knows for certain what is to come and what is to be, but the leaders around this world may indeed have an idea of where they are taking us. I believe they do indeed have an agenda and we are not privy to it. We are the little ants under their feet and they could care less. If it doesn't fill up their pocket books, it is of no concern.

Do I believe the world will end this week? No I don't and I do not think this is what your theory is all about.

After reading the OP I sincerely think you have put A LOT of symbolic meaning together that adds up and equals out a perfect "conspiracy" theory of how they (tptb) operate and what we need to be looking at as far as where they are pushing us. They (tptb) seem to have a plan and this plan may indeed fall back in their laps ten fold. The one who deceives will be the one who is deceived, imo.

We are living in some very interesting times and I am sitting on the fence observing so much chaos but there is always hope that out of chaos comes peace.

Excellent thread, excellent information and I applaud you for sticking your neck out here for others.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Many people who are laughing at this theory would also have laughed at Tesla had they known him when he was designing his inventions.

Feel free to restate your comment on the 10th though in case it doesn't happen.

At least Tesla used science and experimented to produce his inventions. The OP is pulling this out of their rear end and you all seem perfectly content to star and flag the crap out of it.

This is not worthy to be in the general conspiracy forum. Since this is based only on OPINION it belongs in skunkworks.

And I'll be happy to come back to this thread on the 10th, just like every other doom and gloom thread that pops up on these forums.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UnholyBones

that was the shizzle, an amazing and interesting thread Satori!!

lets see how rgis pans out.... good luck world!!

not sure if anyone has bought this up but is'nt there book[s] about the date of this jesus fella being born 9/11 3bc according to star charts...??? great king n all that...

just my 2 cents,,, i think there should be a decimal point in there.lol.

namaste.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Your post made me think of this message from a 2002 Crop Circle that was decoded to say ""Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING\" www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The conduit closing can of course have many meanings but the Atlantic Ocean/ Atlantis and all else that relates really has me pondering the message now. Could conduit mean a "portal"?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Those who fear Sartori's theory don't want to believe in it. If you fear something, you have to convince yourself that it's not going to happen. Children are this way. They all think they're immortal, which is why they do crazy things that sometimes end up hurting them. A rational adult knows that they have the potential to get injured if they surf on the hood of a car. Teenagers don't have the hind sight to see this nor believe that it can happen to them. It's always going to happen to someone else.

I don't fear Satori's "theory" because it isn't even a theory. As far as I can tell, it's what psychologists call "word salad." I am perfectly aware that there is a possibility that an asteroid could impact the Earth, which is one reason why I am such an outspoken advocate for space research. In other words, I'm actually doing something to mitigate the risk, which is what adults do.

It's an immature and selfish way to think.

No, inventing crazy stories because you're frightened of something you don't understand is immature.

If I told you that some bad people were on their way to your home to hurt you and provided some proof, would you laugh at me or do something to prepare in case I'm telling you the truth?

This is the crux of the problem here, isn't it? The nature of "proof." If you called me from a bar to warn me that my girlfriend's "ex" was drunk and worked up and headed for my place with a tire iron... yes, I would certainly take the warning seriously because it would be a credible threat attested to by a credible witness. If on the other hand, you told me that Attila the Hun and Sasquatch were headed for my house because the letters in my name add up to 15978 and Lady Gaga was seen wearing a yellow banana costume...
edit on 7-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well I'm going to go ahead and say that this is in fact the most contrived and convoluted logic I think I've ever seen on ATS...though I will give you S&F for all of the time and research you put into it.

You should pitch the story to Hollywood, or better yet see if you can write a book. It'd make a helluva conspiracy thriller!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Your reply was much to be desired. You twisted the scenario I gave you. I said "bad people" and you turned it into a fantastical idea.

No, inventing crazy stories because you're frightened

Please point out where Satori is frightened of his own theory.
I only see bravery and courage.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The OP is reminiscent of the way so-called Bible scholars "interpret" their books. They come up with a cackamamie theory, and scour the Bible for bits and pieces to support it, ignoring the fact that they are unrelated in their original contexts. The concept is flawed by its tenuous (at best) connections, its logical fallacies, and its obsessive overreaching. This is a theory that can only be concocted or believed by the paranoid, and it is no surprise that it is espoused only by those who have fallen hook, line and sinker for similar and equally insane "hypotheses" in the past.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I just want to be sure I get the theory. You believe that our government will not outright tell us the truth to essentailly avoid panic and are instead using a complex method of symbolism that makes Dan Brown wince to tell us the sky is falling in the hopes of keeping us "ready". Oh, that sure worked out. No preparations made, not bunkers built. They're even performing a test of the EBS the same day so I'd something does go wrong, we'll think it's all scheduled. These are not successful survival strategies, even for the mystic brotherhood of so ail elite that must have known about this since our founding. Cut the dental floss holding all this together. His is just fear built on fear. Say the words 9/11 enough and so ones gonna spook.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Exactly!
Even I'm seeing things that don't add up as I mentioned with the Edgar Cayce Foundation being built on the shore of the Atlantic. Some things don't add up, but I won't disregard all of the things the Op has connected nor his conclusions. Decades from now, other "intelligent" life forms might be trying to figure out what happened us just as we do with the dinosaurs.

I too am a big fan of Edgar Cayce. I am actually re-reading one of his books right now. It was written in 1970 and the title is " Edgar Cayce on Religion and Psychic Experience".

Being a fan and a reader and also ....a believer. I am left to wonder why he has foreseen NYC to be in water and also the East Coast all the way down to Florida? Impact maybe? Tsunami? Hurricane? Well, I doubt the Hurricane theory because his map and the navy future map have the ENTIRE West AND East Coast in water.... of course that IS only IF the future Navy map and Edgar Cayce's map are correct. The cool thing about psychic predictions is that they can indeed change as cause and effect is a Universal Law.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

They would HAVE to tell the world, because a) the Internet would anyhow, b) imagine if they didn't?, and the backlash afterwords, c) at least ONE person in the know would leak it anyhow. (and after that, it would go like wildfire).

Yes, there'd be rioting, and looting, and a mass exodus, etc., but there really isn't much that can be done for it. Katrina is a great example, or more specifically, the behavior of citizens facing such a disaster.

Something like this could never be contained, because someone will notify a loved one, and then that one will notify someone, and then someone will post it online, etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

to all who say the op connects grossly unrelated things together.... "your spartan apple is completely unrelated to my granny smith..." different size different color different taste different smell different tree for god's sake but wait..... they are both apples! and don't tell me the op is connecting apples to oranges..... cause again both are round, roll down hill, and will hurt if i throw them at your head!

Unless its Grafted to the Same Tree.. but came from the same Nurtured Food Source of Roots!

Grating
en.wikipedia.org...

sorry i Just couldn't Resist !

LOL Allways there a Opinion to Degrees
edit on 7-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join