It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘-– Michelle Fields!’ — Interview With Reporter Harassed at Occupy DC Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

The issue is OWS and when people have nothing like so many have in this thread they go personal to deflect from the topic,

Not the boss of me if people do not like what i have to say nothing is making them read it.

And OWS constantly whining say's a lot about them funny how that works when people attack the poster that says a lot about them.
edit on 6-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Using 1 article to paint the movement is propaganda, saying the OWS is just (had explicit word), is just propaganda...

ANything else you need to share with us

OWS isint going anywhere

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

And they said it wasnt about political party. hahaha

this is a liberal movement.

Hold up now, how do we know this even happened? If it did than someone should have a video of this, right? so show me one. Until then this is just more slander.

actually the only video is the video from the daily caller....only ONE video?? and it;s from the blamed source?

edit on 6-11-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

I didn't see any criminal activity in this video and I'm not aware of any criminal activity that is in the subject of your OP, unless you are talking about the alleged running down of protestors.

You posted this to Neo but it had me thinking... did you see the look in the old mans face when he was trying to leave that area (probably in front of a building). He was very tall and held someone's wrist but it was due to being disoriented.
When you're engulfed in a crowd as such, you're bearings can waver. It can become scary and confusing in a second.
Just the look on that mans face breaks my heart.
I didn't have to visually see what happened to the elder woman to know what happened. A man, possibly her husband, was voicing it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Off topic, but heck when i see some 20 million people dying of hunger in africa, makes my heart weep, its still of topic...

The ows is not a criminal organisation, but you guys have to paint it like that, why, im guessing for your own agenda or because we feel special today...

There not criminals, what ever you call them

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sweetliberty

No!

Most probably didn't watch the video.
Otherwise they wouldn't be speaking out of their backside.

True.

If I was supportive of a group such as OWS, The Tea Party, or even The Green Party, and incidents such as this continued to creep out of the woodwork, I would never take the time to defend them, to excuse such horrible acts.
I have no idea why these cities allow this to go on into the next day.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

And they said it wasnt about political party. hahaha

this is a liberal movement.

Hold up now, how do we know this even happened? If it did than someone should have a video of this, right? so show me one. Until then this is just more slander.

actually the only video is the video from the daily caller....only ONE video?? and it;s from the blamed source?

edit on 6-11-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

You know whats the most sad thing about OWS.

The sad part is OWS doesnt even know or cant even recongnize who OWS is, their own "movement".

Thats sad.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I must say in this video more then a few of them look drunk, and the one guy even has one of the plastic beer cups vendors give out. if your gonna mob through people, try not to go after elderly, because at the end of this video it seems like the old people were singled out. not a good look OWS.

aside from that, this is a goldmine for conservatard media outlets. did you see the ish-eating grin on this woman's face? get it together people before this becomes a total joke. with all these multitudes of people you would think one of them could sit down and draw up a gameplan.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Not using facts to paint someone a certain way is called propaganda, using 1 video of 1 inceident to paint a movement is called propaganda...

Not replying to questions asked about a ceratin debate is childish, using big words or nasty words to paint a movement is propaganda...

OWS is not the ennemie

lies and coruption are the eneemies

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The sad part is OWS doesnt even know or cant even recongnize who OWS is, their own "movement".

How so?

If you're implying that OWS is everyone, not just a group than yes in a sense you are correct, because OWS is so diverse it cannot recognize it's self

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
From the video it didn't look like she was endangered at all, she got the same treatment Geraldo Rivera got at Zucotti Park, so what's your point? The Daily Caller has written ridiculously slanderous articles on Occupy, why would they be welcomed with open arms?

And shame on you Neo regurgitating the lies about rape shelters after I took the time to write this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I have to say i love you eheheh i mean your post

Ows isint the ennemie
edit on 6-11-2011 by GodefroydeBouillon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

How so?

If you're implying that OWS is everyone, not just a group than yes in a sense you are correct, because OWS is so diverse it cannot recognize it's self

Im not implying that at all.
They are not everybody.

All I see is a bunch of people who want to cry instead of offering up real solutions.

How can you be a viable contender in the ring, when you dont even know the rules to the game?

You want to know what I see? I see a MOB, a very far left liberal mob. And its funny that you say that its not, because I dont see many conservatives-republicans in this movement.
I am neither.
I am a independant belonging to no party, and even I can see that this is a largely liberal based mob.

There is no organization whatsoever, so Its hard to even call it a "movement".

They are screaming about rich vs poor. Well sorry to tell you people, but that issue has been going on for thousands of years.

Haves and Have Nots.
The difference between haves and have nots- Preperation.

So sitting there and acting like complete fools realy isnt the way to get your message across.

And neither is harassing people like animals for asking questions such as this reporter did about the so called "movement".

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Oh thanks again for making sure we understand the real issue, the OWS is not a group of criminals, there not evil, but you cant see the difference between what you think and the reality of the movement.

So thank you again but there is no proof to any of the attacks againts the moement, no proof whats so ever, if a crime happens it happens, its not an indication of anything, its a disease in society, it has nothing to do with the protest...

So plz find proof instead off how you feel inside

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I know you're not here on earth to please me, but I'm disappointed in the path the pro-OWS argument is taking. The kind of venom and personal attacks here remind me of groups like the Klan, the Communist Party, and Islamic fundamentalists.

Hasn't OWS been around for about two months? That's a lot of man-hours for something which has questionable accomplishments outside of generating publicity. But, OK, maybe it just takes a while for it to get going, but still . . .

And OWS doesn't seem to be winning the hearts and minds of most Americans, according to the latest Quinnipiac poll:

By a 39 - 30 percent margin, American voters have an unfavorable opinion of the Occupy Wall Street movement, with 30 percent who don't know enough about it for an opinion. The only groups with more than 35% favorable were Democrats and college grads.

Quinnipiac poll

And if 30 % of Americans haven't heard enough about OWS to have an opinion, their publicity group needs to get working. It's no good complaining that the main stream isn't providing good news, only bad, since almost 1/3 of the country hasn't heard enough for an opinion good or bad.

For the moment, let's assume that OWS started as pure and noble as it could possibly be. Under what circumstances would you, as pro-OWS, say we've gone wrong somewhere, this isn't right? In other words, is OWS falsifiable?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

If you read through this thread theres only people calling the movement animals and left wing or liberals, so sorry but where did anybody call the anti ows anything, not sure maybe in an other thread...

Ows is for the many, not the few

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join