It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘-– Michelle Fields!’ — Interview With Reporter Harassed at Occupy DC Protest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

I am not defending anything, im just telling that using bad words dont make you right, and you using 1 or 2 stories to paint a whole movement wow, seriously, you got no point and your not proving anything...

Well you are proving you have issues with the movement, but how is it in anyway important news

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

you would have supported the english at the boston tea party huh?

damn colonists

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon

And does that have anything to do with the ows, if you want to call people names good on you, it just proves you have no valid point

keep on truckin

Calling them animals was too good for the mob who holds so little value for their fellow man. I don't know who you are but I can already tell you wouldn't last long at one of them

In this particular video....Do you see anything wrong? Anything upsetting? Please don't try to feed me your crap that these incidents are rare either.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So ok we get it, your mad, and i guess you have the right, but seriously thanks for felling so important you have to call people animals, so whats your point, would you lile to bring anything to the conversation or just your typical garbage, bah bah bah

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ok so find me more proof, lets say more than a couple of videos where vioelnce is behing used, im guessing you cant, but its way more easier to just spew garbage, heck cause people are such ignorant they might beklieve you..

cough cough

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon

I am not defending anything, im just telling that using bad words dont make you right, and you using 1 or 2 stories to paint a whole movement wow, seriously, you got no point and your not proving anything...

Well you are proving you have issues with the movement, but how is it in anyway important news

How is it in anyway important news?
When people are being blocked from going about their business by a multitude of lawless indigents... when older women are cast aside and injured, when mothers are screaming at scum to leave their children alone... when you have to run over people before you could possibly be surrounded by idiots...
thats not important news?
Thats called fear and having to defend your person or family.
This is not isolated.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh right, so you unequestioningly believe the media then? In case you didn't notice the recording was edited and cropped, there are parts missing and we don't have a clue what the journalist or any of her team said to the crowd in those takes. Just as we don't know if the Daily Caller recorded the alleged running down of protestors.

But we do know that the Daily Caller is biased against OWS and we all know that you are also biased against OWS.

Why don't you try to be a bit more even handed, if you were more independent minded folks might listen to you.
edit on 6-11-2011 by freethinker123 because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Holy moly, plz stop inventing crap so you can say your right lol, ok so why dont you defend the thousands of woman that lose there loved ones to a fake ass war, lose there children or husbands, now thats a reall issue thats happening all the time...

Now thats something to fight for.

But i guess thats not the real issue

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No!

Most probably didn't watch the video.
Otherwise they wouldn't be speaking out of their backside.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Lol, ok so who made this video, and how to 1 video have any importance on the whole movement, nothing, unless you have better things to bring to the table, id just keep on pushing the same agenda...

bad ba bad

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Sorry not a dog here i don't roll over and play dead because the holy OWS tells me so and i do not dismiss criminal activity like so many OWS defender's do on here.

Yeah that is some "righteous" cause there.
edit on 6-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Let me recap for you, ok the ows are a bunch of, animals, drug dealers, left wing nuts, racist, bigots, anarchist, disease spreaders, right wing nuts, rapist, violent, communist, nazys, militia men, group sex people...

so plz keep on adding to the list, cause its still not working

go ows eheh

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GodefroydeBouillon

Isn't it past your bedtime???

To answer your question, I'm not so much "mad" as I am appalled. It's fear speaking too.
If you think this is isolated, you're the one who needs to investigate this more.

Infringing on others peoples rights, causing bodily harm, ect cancels out their right to assemble.
Even the leftist Comedy Central doesn't take them seriously.

I'm glad that wasn't my mom or child caught up in the middle of that but they're someone's mom and child.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So what your saying if anybody or anything is stoping you from living a life of liberty is the ennemie, so whos the real culprit.

can you answer me this do

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What happened to the old woman on the ground? anyone know?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I didn't see any criminal activity in this video and I'm not aware of any criminal activity that is in the subject of your OP, unless you are talking about the alleged running down of protestors.

Your opinion is your business, but its obvious that when its you that is becoming the issue rather than the issue itself, that your bias has gone way over the top.

I think you should calm down and accept the fact that people broadly support the aims of OWS even if they don't support every OWS activity,

Constantly whining about it says more about you than it says about them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join