It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, Sparticus ! You’re On Your Own.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don’t remember what movie that quote was from but a worker was speaking up for his right to go to the bathroom or something; So, he spoke up like he was speaking for all the other workers too. But the only thing he sarcastically heard back from one of his fellow co-workers was, “Sorry, Sparticus, you’re On Your Own.”

Peoples’ actions and decisions seem more determined by risk assessment to their income first, in most cases, their paycheck. And they hope and believe that if they do exactly as they’re told for a long time, maybe they’ll even make it to retirement.

I’m sure government bureaucrats, TSA agents, riot control cops, etc most are somewhat caught up in their own cognitive dissonance (conscience) to do the right thing but they have their jobs to do. If they don’t or even hesitate, then they have to worry about being disciplined or fired. After all, they have families to support and mortgages to pay.

But Nazi controlled Germany was like that too. A lot of their excuses at the Nuremburg Trials for atrocities committed were usually, “I was just following orders.” In other words, they were just doing their job.

Are we all trapped in this money web so that the powers that be control us by just paying off half of us to kill off the other half?

It seems like everything revolves around income (the pay check for the 99%).

Am I so naïve to ask this basic question: “Is YOUR pay check worth more to YOU than your fellow man’s lack of a pay check?” And, are you willing to kill for YOUR pay check by working for the Military Industrial Complex which seems to have us constantly at WAR. As in, working for Boeing, IBM, Grumman, RAND Corp. VeriChip, Illuminating Concepts (IntelliStreet), etc, etc, etc. corporations, and the hundreds of thousands of government employee’s loyalty bought and paid for by Federal State County City governments (also corporations).

All of you people out there collecting government money directly or indirectly for the purposes of WAR, Control and THEIR agendas: How can you sleep at night? How can you sleep, knowing that you and your family are safe and at peace at the expense of other people’s families’ peace and security.

Or is your excuse, “I was just doing MY job.”?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My paycheck is based solely on my producing and selling my product. I created my own small home based business, making hand made organic all natural soaps, lotions and whatever else my customers request along the same lines.

It's a one person business, I sell at craft fairs and repeat customers. How am I supporting a nazi-like military complex milking my goats, and making goats milk soap.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's called Survival - families need feeding!

Yes these folk sleep good after working many hours but that doesn't mean they don't care about the other half of society - they just know that their turn hasn't arrived yet and hope it never will.

Perfectly normal!!!!

new topics

join