It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Building 7 – November 19 and 20

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Right now they're scouring YouTube for a source who will tell them otherwise. We have to be ready to defend arithmetic from first priciples.

Don't worry, I am prepared.
They will be up against the awesome power of our Beyoncé truther math debunking video.

Truther Math wont stand a chance.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Truther Math wont stand a chance.

Man I wish I were her baby's daddy!

1+1= YOWZA!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
The Occupy movements are desperate to avoid any involvement with 9/11 Truthers as they know that their credibility would be irreparably damaged.

Link?

Your quest for "truth" is not just pointless and asinine, it actually actively damages a genuine critique of capitalism, conspiracy and wrongdoing.

Link?

That annoys me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
In fact, the only one here who ever explicitely compared truthers to mentally challenged people in recent memory is you.

Nice lie, buddy.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

where did you hear ows supporting 9/11 truth?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Link?

I'm not trying to prove this to you. I don't care whether you believe it or not. Indeed your opinion on the matter is entirely worthless.

Your quest for "truth" is not just pointless and asinine, it actually actively damages a genuine critique of capitalism, conspiracy and wrongdoing.
Link?

You want a link to prove this? What are you talking about? It's opinion. It happens to be true though. Try George Monbiot on truthers like you and your pathetic fetishes and worthless timewasting.

There's bad stuff going down in the world. Your response is to be a Truther. I am contemptuous of that. And of you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join