It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What caused the damage to columns 145 through 152?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

reply to post by septic

Yes, it is you who speaks for the rest of humanity. What a buffoon.

In this case also true. Or close enough.

At least we're in agreement about one of the questions you were answering.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

At least we're in agreement about one of the questions you were answering.

I am glad that in the case of this non-issue that you agree that I pretty much speak for the remainder of humanity.

So tell me all about these soft, hollow, light weight plane wings. How did you come to choose those particluar adjectives? We know the wing is not hollow, it was far from light weight and composed of steel and aluminum it wasn't very soft. So why do you use those adjectives?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You know, I have changed my mind...you're right about everything.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by septic
reply to post by hooper

So, I take it then that you really don't have any basis for your word usage other than bias to a conclusion?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hooper

So, I take it then that you really don't have any basis for your word usage other than bias to a conclusion?

Nah, I just figured out the only word usage allowed are the words that agree with you.

Of course, it's always important for me to keep to the topic, so once again:

What caused the left-to-right damage to columns 145-152?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Nah, I just figured out the only word usage allowed are the words that agree with you.

The plane.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

The plane.

Please explain.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Soon as you explain what caused you to use the words left-right other than the fact that is the direction you photoshopped in the arrrow.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by septic

Soon as you explain what caused you to use the words left-right other than the fact that is the direction you photoshopped in the arrrow.

Thank you for your kind response.

If I am incorrect in the direction I photoshopped the arrow, please photoshop one in the right direction.

Here are images from the left sides of the impact holes from each tower. Are you saying the damage isn't left-to-right?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious? Explosives. Anyone who still thinks the official story is true has got to be pretty ignorant. People underestimate what people are capable of. Yes there are people out there capable of using 9/11 to spark a war, or use it for manipulatory purposes. What people fail to understand is these people at the same time can seem to be sweet and innocent. People need to grow up, and be aware when they've been fooled. There's no other reason for what went on before and after 9/11

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Here are images from the left sides of the impact holes from each tower. Are you saying the damage isn't left-to-right?

The damage is outside to inside. Which was the direction the plane was travelling. Done.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by septic

The damage is outside to inside. Which was the direction the plane was travelling. Done.

False.

The plane was not traveling in that direction, and the swept back wing would have ensured it struck from the inside-out.

Next.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

I once thought it was explosives, but the logistics required to plant cutting charges would involve much more work than firing a few missiles, and explosives aren't consistent with the damage. The dents on the left sides of both gashes indicate something hit them and pushed them in...outside-in as hooper described.

At least the evidence of the gashes supports missiles. That is not to say explosives weren't also used, but when examining the damage on the left sides, it is clear something small and dense bent the columns, and a kinetic weapon like a missile's 12 inch by 60 inch 900 lb warhead fits the bill.
edit on 28-12-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

False.

Well, I guess that ends that. You've declared it false. I should have thought of that first.

The plane was not traveling in that direction, and the swept back wing would have ensured it struck from the inside-out.

No wait - the plane wasn't travelling from the outside to the inside of the building? I only have one word for that -
False.

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join