It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this? A reflection of a UFO on an Astronaut's visor?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'd say it's just what you think it is. Some sort of a reflection, or a scratch on the visor. It's just a coincidence that it looks like something similar to a NASA logo. I can't see anything alien in that. Just my two pennies worth.
But it's good though that you spot these kind of things, maybe we'll some day catch the one and only proof. We'll just have to keep on looking.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Awesome thread, S+F for the effort of putting it together. Its a mystery, soon to be solved

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Curious, why are you so emphatic that this is a UFO....Of course it is, no one knows what it is but the guy in the suit. Sorry, but UFO= UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object....It is something, it is in space, and we don't know what it is.....So, if it is a floating turkey bone or a space ship, it is a UFO until we know what it is

Had to add this, UFO is the catch-all for something we don't know or understand. A UFO is NOT an alien, in fact it is the opposite. If we could identify it as an alien space craft, guess what folks, its no longer a UFO....it is now identified.

This is true, a UFO does not mean ET's at all. But I just think its very ignorant to say its a wish bone flying in space. At least say its some kinda of debris or junk from a satellite. But with all the symbols in the patches and logos then a UFO that resembles these symbols will lead someone, and me, to believe it is ETs / UFO.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
So what do you think? Are the Governments of the World hiding something from us...Extra-terrestrial?
edit on 6-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Offcourse ET-s are in control they are in illuminati, they are the eye on top of the pyrmid. They are Anunnaki. More info

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I remember seeing this video a while back and was quite taken back when i saw that reflection.
The guy who posted and helped made this video, has a seriously good video maker that can zoom in on never seen before images. He created www.youtube.com... NASA's Alien Anomalies caught on film, Iv been a long time subscriber to his channel and am more open to that reflection being real. With so much of society living in symbol land it wouldn't surprise me. An interesting subject

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I would be more concerned with why the reflection of the sun in the visor is wrong, I think that is more telling. It probably won't be up for long but this video explains it fairly well.

edit on 13/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Fixed link

ETA The picture posted by the OP is NOT of an astronaut in space. Watch the video for the explanation of why.
edit on 13/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
more likely to be a probe or a satellite that was released or being grappled by the shuttle it could be closing the distance for repairs....it is a very odd shape.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Watch out for the flying smear of death!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I would be more concerned with why the reflection of the sun in the visor is wrong, I think that is more telling. It probably won't be up for long but this video explains it fairly well.

edit on 13/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Fixed link

ETA The picture posted by the OP is NOT of an astronaut in space. Watch the video for the explanation of why.
edit on 13/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Already a thread on that and as usual its a lack of understanding of optics and photography

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

This is interesting.

Do you believe disclosure is imminent in the near future then?

Inevitable yes, but not any time soon.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I thought it was time to introduce this to you. Watch this video. Your "scratch appears at the end.

Now what do you think the "scratch on the visor is?

Oops, bumped another NAZA question mark thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Square and Compasses

-Two Thirds of the Three Great Lights of Masonry.-

A symbol of restraint; of the principle tenets of the Order; of Skill and knowledge, since without their use, a square cannot be erected and without a square, a temple cannot be built.

The Square and Compass are universally the symbol of a Master Mason; of Freemasonry. A thousand devoted symbolists have read as many meanings into both these tools of a Mason. Both symbols are much older than Freemasonry; Chinese manuscripts give them a Masonic significance (although there was no freemasonry in that country) two thousand years ago. No symbols in Freemasonry offer so many possible interpretations. But, many symbols may be different thinkgs to different men; each interprets what he can from a symbolism so deep as to be almost embracing.
SOURCE: www.mastersjewel.com...

Does anyone think this is relevant?

Also a pub, now converted into holiday cottage, in the Derbyshire Peak District.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hey! A & W root beer also has vector homage, 3 times over, wow, so does the word over, and wow 4 times!!!

Something is defiantly going on here with space agencies and root beer.

I've seen some stretches in my days but nothing rivals that stupid Youtuber's video. To sit down and compose a stupid idea like that suggests to me that Youtuber doesn't have a real job, to have that kind of time on his hands to waste, I sure hope it was a class project, would give some purpose to it at least, and maybe a B for a grade because suggesting anything that requires imagination is encouraged today to at least show effort and coming to class with homework your dog didn't eat.

BTW, does one think the earth looks that big from the moon?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

This is a picture of a NASA astronaut on the Moon or space (I'm not sure when this picture was taken, so if anyone knows please share!).

So you're keen sighted enough to spot a scratch on the astronaut's visor, but you didn't notice the EMU. This was taken at the ISS. If you do some proper research, you might be able to find photographs from the same period and see if any of them also have the "UFO reflection."

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I happen to think the connection is quite amusing. I'm not sure why you're getting your underpants in such a twist about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join