It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 6 schools experienced sudden mass outbreak of unkown illness in the last week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

OK, you can quote Revelations - I'm struggling for the segway?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Aaaaw crap! Can you say "Contagion"?!! How is it that a movie is made about this stuff way before it happens?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Oh oh. Maybe it is this guy. I posted it on FB last night. In Flint, Michigan, a caller warned state police of five "dirty bombs" in schools in that county. Perhaps that was to mislead them, while making sure to get the attention desired?

www.mlive.com...

edit on 6-11-2011 by Copperflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This thread was cited in another thread talking about the Huston incident in particular, and i thought the same thing, with the source possibly being electromagnetic. Maybe a slight flux or change occurred which lead to spikes in specific spots and maybe the younger people were just more sensitive to it.
Kinda feel slightly trollish considering most of the people here will see the same info in the other post i had, but I liked your idea.

Also, A friend just informed me also that November 3rd had a report of a high amount of "energy" over north America and Canada from the effects of a large solar flare. I'm not sure what he meant by Energy, or even where he found this article or information, just an interesting coincidence considering a lot of this has been happening around the 3rd or before it. Once he shoots me a link I'll know what he is talking about.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you have ever had the experience of seeing people poisoned with sarin, you would feel as I do, that these are uncomfortably close to the exact same symptoms.

It was under Hazmat training supervision, and they both lived.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by apacheman

Could be all the above, hard to say at this point but something's amiss with the world's food supply.
Food poising has been completely ruled out in 90% of these cases. It's something else, something highly contagious.

What if it's not something "contagious", but something that has short term effects, such as a sonic disorientation weapon that is being tested? I know it sounds crazy, but hey this is a conspiracy site, and the government has used the public as guinea pigs before. Just my .02.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Either way, S&F for putting together all of the coincidental incidences!

I also find the earthquake speculation compelling.

Some odd circumstances, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Check out this CDC facebook page...pretty interesting

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Just to try and forward one mild line worth considering. Read how something similar - said to be caused by drought back in 1939, etc. Read the following and it mentions Lung problems plus Measles.............
Maybe not helpful, but one opening line .
Hope everyone is Fine

www.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
could this be connected to the recent animal die offs?could it be something similar?I understand people especially kids in school get sick all the time,but the way the symptoms came on so quickly doesn't sound like a typical flu or virus..very strange

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I am wandering about these schools and students and fireman all falling ill.I have the same symptoms of those who were hospitilized, also my girlfriend to.I was wandering if any one else was feelin extreme headeaches and nausea.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This is real sick. I call an attack from a low scummy country on our youth. A chemical attack on defenseless citizens. An act of war. Disgusting.
I sure do hope that those responsible are held accountable for what they are doing, and will do.
Hoo-ya

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Me and my old lady have been having the same symptoms and i was wandering if anyone in the indiana area is expericing extreme headaches and nausea.I've never had headaches or migranes.It was unbeareable couldnt see, disorientated and i just wanted to know if anone els in indiana is feeling the same.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by galactix

Exactly. I believe there might be a connection between the OKC Earthquakes and the Gov..

Second.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I belive their putting something in thewater, along with the massive chemtrails over the midwest region. If i could find anyone with same symptoms I would love to hear your opinions, because im not very susceptable to the flu

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yeah. I haven't had a vaccination since I entered middle school (about 13 years ago) and I really don't get the flu. I have maybe had 1 or 2 very light cases (if that I honestly can't remember) in the 13 years. Pretty good I think.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just a thought, It's not a disease. Diseases all have an incubation period. Seems that there was no incubation period in these cases. However there is a corolation with the symptoms of chemical exposure. All these symptoms are common with various types of chemical exposure. Chemicals that wouldn't routinely be tested for unless there was a reason to suspect that chemical had been released. It doesn't seem like they tested for anything except common things like natural gas and carbon monoxide. What if it was a different chemical that is colorless and oderless. there are many chemicals that would fit the bill. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mik3ymik3

I am in Indiana - Ft. Wayne.
I have been having Migraines
for 3 days now and a sensation
of almost dizzy or disoriented.
Hope you are better soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

About it being flu... The fireman in Texas was symptomatic within minutes of arriving on the scene. That is definitely not a flu I've ever heard of.

This is crazy!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Do you think it is migranes? or the government trying to de populate,because my ol lady used to have migranes and she said this wasnt one it was way intense. I was losing vision. Appreciate the feed back. Just became meber today so kinda new

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join