It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 6 schools experienced sudden mass outbreak of unkown illness in the last week

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
More stuff. It's a couple of months old... but related. ATS Thread:

Frightening! Mysterious illness hits Portland school, page 1
edit on 9/11/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

More ATS Links:
From 2008:
Field Trip Students Fall Ill...Twice in one week, page 1

in Portugal, this year:
Thousands of faint's/colapses in schools at Angola still hasn't an explination, page 1

edit on 9/11/2011 by MarkJS because: added two more links

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

and.....

Interesting... they mention something about the water in this one:
School Closed after 50 Elementary children were sent to the Hospital Colorado., page 1

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thought I would throw this in ...close to my home.

www.democratandchronicle.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fdcows

nevermind someone already posted this.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I'm not trying to be funny here but that nut-job leader of Iran said recently (like this past week) that Iran could hit the US if actions are taken against Iran.

SO....... This could be a test by Iran involving brain-dead, robot-type malcontents planted on US soil years ago specifically for a biological attack.....

Sounds crazy, but so was flying planes into the WTC towers prior to 9/11.... just sayin'......

edit on 10-11-2011 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Originally posted by shapeshiftress
It seems those that got it got over it quickly. What ever it was came and went and left no trace. Perhaps it is a mild flu. Maybe those kids are the lucky ones. Before the great flu pandemic started, a mild flu occurred. The
first ones to get it were only slightly ill. Later it mutated and became much more virulent. But the mild infection the season before left those people with anitbodies that helped them to fend it off. The pandemic was fast. Read these quotes: "People were struck with illness on the street and died rapid deaths. One anectode shared of 1918 was of four women playing bridge together late into the night. Overnight, three of the women died from influenza (Hoagg). Others told stories of people on their way to work suddenly developing the flu and dying within hours (Henig). One physician writes that patients with seemingly ordinary influenza would rapidly "develop the most viscous type of pneumonia that has ever been seen" and later when cyanosis appeared in the patients, "it is simply a struggle for air until they suffocate," Take from virus.stanford.edu...

When I was in middle school we all the students and teachers got sick very quickly but were feeling fine within 24 hours. We had the fever, chills, running nose, cough, nausea, vomiting and diareha. I got infected and so did all of my classmates, and basically the whole middle school. It doesn't surprise me that people are recovering fast.i honestly don't think this is anything to worry about. We also had the same thing happen when i was living overseas in Germany when my family was in the military again, same symptoms. Came and went wicked fast. It's just the flu, that's it!

The Flu?

Never heard of entire schools being disinfected if the "flu"was going around.....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

What a sore loser.

If your going to challenge people, and they beat your challenge, you should resign gracefully.
Can't you read properly or something? You listed one event. That DOES NOT meet my challenge! Anyone can list one event and say "see it happens". I suggest you go back and read what my challenge was. My point is that these events are happening so rapidly. Simple stomach flu's don't typically require that whole schools be sterilized or closed, that's absurd. They way this illness has caught everyone by surprise is very suspicious imo. When it first hits they all freak out and think it could be food poisoning or a gas leak. But it always remains a mystery for a few days, until the officials finally say it's either Norovirus or Shigella. However, the incubation period for Norovirus is a MINIMUM of 24 hours. Shigella typically takes even longer before the symptoms appear. And in both of these cases the pathogen typically comes from a single source. In all of these cases they were unable to find the source of the pathogen which initially caused the kids to be sick. So I assume that's why they opted to disinfect the entire school in some cases.

EDIT: And you do realize, all the stories you just posted (except the Alaskan cruise story) are from either this month or late last month?

edit on 10-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Nice post. One of those events happened in Jamaica and another in Angola, but they could be related. However, one of those stories you found is remarkably similar to the event in Houston.

LOVELAND - More than 50 people were taken to the hospital Tuesday after unknown fumes made them sick at an elementary school in Loveland.

The Loveland officials say Winona Elementary School was evacuated after several students complained of nausea and dizziness.

The Loveland Fire Department says a possible gas leak in the school could have caused those symptoms. Firefighters then checked the building, but did not detect any gas fumes in the air. The cause of the sickness is still unknown.

"I can tell you the school district always puts school district and faculty safety number one. That's first and foremost. If there's any potential possibility of an issue inside the school, they will not open it," Chief of Loveland Fire and Rescue Merlin Green said.

Several parents say without definite answers, they are left feeling uneasy.

"I'm wondering if I should have [my daughter] checked out myself," parent Deanna Gloyd said.

Unknown fumes sicken at least 50 at elementary school

edit on 10-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactix
curious that Oklahoma just had its largest ever recorded earthquake: 5.6.

notice that Oklahoma lies in the aprox center of your distrobution.

i'd say deep earth gas venting as it shakes and rumbles.
lots an lots of nasty gases down there....

That was my first thought, too.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've skimmed this and unless I over looked nobody has realized that maybe the CDC in Atlanta are using and testing virus, The anthrax virus they have it and one other place in the world have it so, and I'v been saying this for years, I think the CDC are experiment on us to control population as well as get federal funding to remain open to say hey we are working. the graph ofthe united states unless its changed the outbreaks were not even in Georgia. I have never trusted them and when learning about them in school just raised my suspicions. And I bet there are more center around the world of containing and testing or even modifying more effective and more deadly viruses for maybe even warfare at our expense.
edit on 10-11-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
I've skimmed this and unless I over looked nobody has realized that maybe the CDC in Atlanta are using and testing virus, The anthrax virus they have it and one other place in the world have it so, and I'v been saying this for years, I think the CDC are experiment on us to control population as well as get federal funding to remain open to say hey we are working. the graph ofthe united states unless its changed the outbreaks were not even in Georgia. I have never trusted them and when learning about them in school just raised my suspicions. And I bet there are more center around the world of containing and testing or even modifying more effective and more deadly viruses for maybe even warfare at our expense.
edit on 10-11-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

I would say the possibility exists.

especially with maniacs like this involved:

CDC official accused of child molestation, bestiality

keep in mind this woman in particular is a doctor!

By the CNN Wire Staff
October 12, 2011 -- Updated 0121 GMT (0921 HKT)

Atlanta (CNN) -- An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been arrested and charged with two counts of child molestation and one count of bestiality, police said.

Police arrested Dr. Kimberly Quinlan Lindsey, 44, in DeKalb County, Georgia, on Sunday.

Lindsey is the deputy director for the Laboratory Science Policy and Practice Program Office at the CDC, according to her biography on the agency's website.

Prior to her current role, Lindsey was the senior health scientist in the Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response. That office oversees the allocation process for $1.5 billion in terrorism preparedness.

In her 12 years at the CDC, Lindsey has received 12 awards for outstanding performance on projects and programs, according to her bio on Emory University's Biological and Biomedical Sciences website. Lindsey earned her doctorate in immunology and molecular pathogenesis from the university in 1998, a year before she began work at the CDC.

great credentials there Doctor !!

Wheeeeeew

I hope this an exception, not the rule

edit on Nov-10-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So not only is she molesting kids, she's also raping the lab rats too, who does she think she is Lilith lol

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
So not only is she molesting kids, she's also raping the lab rats too, who does she think she is Lilith lol

and I wonder if your link from another thread can be deciphered by someone.

maybe the CDC is responsible for any outbreaks?

outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I recently purchased some bottled spring water (I rarely buy it because my tap water is good) because I am preparing for a national emergency. Within one hour of drinking about two full bottles, I had a violent vomiting episode, and all that was in my tummy was that water.

Perhaps it is the bottled water that made people sick?

Me personally, I am considering a return of the case of bottled water. It really did kind of smell funny.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've been sick for four days. Mild headaches and extreme nausia,.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've noticed that many posters have added other strange incidences.

Anyone have the time to go back thru and make a complete collection? THAT might be worth sending to a new outlet.

Good contributions.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

There is a claim made by some scientists and doctors that the human fetus (embryo) is used in the production of some bottled water, pepsi, kraft products, etc. No surprise it would make you sick.

Same with the vaccines...
www.concienciaradio.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

Yeah........ Thank frikken god I live in the country and have well water...... City tap ads poison, bottled "water" adds poison. So amazing.....

A scary thought I have had for years: If I were an evil terrorist bastard type leader, I would have my minions be infiltrating as many different food/beverage manufacturers for years, climbing as far up the chain as they could get etc. I would wait for the right moment, say, I don't know, government shutdown perhaps? Then have the minions contaminate all at once. Like I said, scary thought.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join