It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I getting setup?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
OP, if you are worried about it this bad.
It is a done deal.
If "they" don't kill you, you surely will.
Best move to the hills and live off the land.
Make sure to leave all electronics behind so as to not be tracked.
We'll come get you when it's safe.

I would never kill myself. Its a sin and wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Although I don't think you are getting set up, the ATF did just "give" a # load of guns to the cartels that are now targeting ANON members though....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Although I don't think you are getting set up, the ATF did just "give" a # load of guns to the cartels that are now targeting ANON members though....

What the h---?

Why? See this is the reason why we have to vote these insane tyrants out of office.
edit on 6-11-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I am not clear on exactly why you think you are not safe. What specifically has happened directly to you. Please list the events that have happened to you...to make you think the CIA etc....may be after you....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

See the link in my tag

Yeah the atf whole fast and furious thing, the atf let guns flow into Zetta Cartels hands, the same cartel that is targeting Anon now...
edit on 6-11-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am not clear on exactly why you think you are not safe. What specifically has happened directly to you. Please list the events that have happened to you...to make you think the CIA etc....may be after you....

I don't think the CIA are after me.

I do think another proxy is monitoring me. Thinking I am someone I am not.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Aestheteka

your signature is fictional

Man, I was only joking about the Flint thing. You don't need to troll me.
I do know that area quite well (I was born in Chester) and it was the first thing that came to mind. I wasn't belittling your UFO experience, just the region...
And of course my signature is fictional. I'm a huge Holmes fan. I've always found it quite ironic that Doylw would need to create a character so philosophically at odds withi sown worldview.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Why do you think another proxy is monitoring you? Why do you think...they think...you are someone you are not? Do you know who that someone is?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

This is the GRAY AREA.

Stay on topic, post in a civil manner and no ridiculing our members.

Your post will be removed and you may be post banned,

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by MegaCurious

No, that's just the folks that chase around the so-called "Targeted Individuals". They've just started messing around with you, that's all.

It's not the CIA, but sometimes these guys will wait until you walk by, and then turn to the guy next to them and say they're from the CIA, just to make you think that you over heard something.

As long as you don't "talk" to them, then you really don't have anything to worry about unless they do more than just chase you around the planet. Keep in mind that if they ever say that they want to "talk" to you, that their definition of "talking" involves them using powerful hypnosis/mind control on you, so don't "talk" to them.

It sounds like they're just doing external stuff to you, like chasing you around town. They also have this crazy technology (I haven't a clue how they do it) where they can remotely take over your brain functions, and from there they can keep you awake, mess with your body parts, and give you intolerable sensations. As long as their just doing external stuff there's nothing to worry about.

Just follow my checklist and you shouldn't have any problems:
#1. Don't "talk" to them.
#2. If they're messing around with you at work, just ignore it since there's nothing you can do, but don't run from your job.
#3. If you're looking for work and they're messing up your interviews, keep in mind that its not impossible to get a job with these people after you, you just need to do more interviews than you would have to do normally.
#4. Sometimes they show up with aliens and crazy stuff, so be sure you have a phone camera or something to take pictures/video real quick to share your find on the internet.

It's not the CIA or even "Homeland Security". All they're credentials are bogus. Its something else going on, and good luck to you man.

I don't know about aliens. But them being at points where I walk before I get there is noticeable.

Yeah, they can pretty much appear/disappear anywhere, and it's really hard to notice it. Here are some pointers for you that I've learned over the years:

#1. It's not the CIA or the FBI or the Police. If it were any of the above, they wouldn't try so hard to make sure that you notice them. The CIA doesn't magically appear at every supermarket or restaurant before you get there and make such a drastic attempt to make certain that you know that it's "them".

#2. It's impossible for the CIA or the FBI or the Police to chase you around town, make sure that you know that they are chasing you around, and then tell everyone everywhere you go that they are after you and not have at least one person call the cops and say what happened. These guys can do it, and no one else can.

#3. "They" obviously don't want to kill you, as they haven't done it yet. And when these guys kill, they can do it remotely and it's instant. It's not some slow crappy death process.

#4. It's impossible for the CIA or the FBI or even the Police to harass you 24/7 365 days a year without running out of steam or you being able to shake them and start fresh some place else. Only this organization that is bothering you is capable of this.

Also, can you be a little clearer about what they are doing so that you know that it's them everywhere you go and forcing you to go onto ATS out of desperation and tell us your story? I feel like I'm just telling you things about these people to try to get little bits and pieces out of you, but that's about all I'm getting so far. Or, if you need to make a new thread to tell us your full story, then just U2U me a link.

Or, if you doubt that I know what I'm talking about, maybe you should quiz me so that I can prove to you that I know of this organization that is bothering you.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Why do you think another proxy is monitoring you? Why do you think...they think...you are someone you are not? Do you know who that someone is?

There was a thread on Anon vs a Cartel. I hope they don't mistake me for one of them.

No I don't know who it is.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

sorry its just im getting nowhere with this sighting
and it was in broard day light
and i dont want trolling attached to me name
namaste
ps what part of chester do you know
im from the lache
edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

born here myself

my name is phil ware
edit on 6/11/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I know the general area (from North Wales to Scouseland and parts between). I still have family all over that region - scallies, the lot of them

Can you give me the link again and I'll have a read of your sighting

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

my op in the old account name philware (which is me)
was ,ufo over a55 chester to rhyl on 28th april at 12.15
to 12.50.
hope you can help with this or maybe somebody you
know saw something
peace friend

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

#3. "They" obviously don't want to kill you, as they haven't done it yet. And when these guys kill, they can do it remotely and it's instant. It's not some slow crappy death process.

Good point.

Remember though, OP, it's not paranoia if they really are following you....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc7a223227fa.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 6-11-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh my! Please dont come to ATS with paranoid delusions, we will only encourage your mental assault.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Fear is your enemy, especially when you associate it with things you decide to.

If who ever it is that you fear wanted you, they wouldnt be making themselves known.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I get it, i read some of your other posts about people following you and wanting to know whats in your bag. You are trying to do an m night shyamalan thing, in a latter thread you will reveal that you are in a hospital and the guy following you is an orderly or he is the ghost of Bruce Willis

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I am not a Anon member. I can't program anything at all. I think TPTB are setting me and some other people up to look like Anon members. So they can stear a mexican cartel to kill us off and come out clean on thier end. Then later call them terrorists to start another fake war.

Did the CIA pay a cartel to kill off people on the internet to scare people off the internet?

There are several hispanic people near/around where I walk everyday on phones. Ok nothing people talking on phones nothing new here.

Then there was this black car at 7:30 yesterday night. Engine runnning. In a empty lot. He was staring forward didn't look at me. Bald older man white/hispanic with dark shaded glasses. Lights off. No lights inside the car on.

I know (CI)Anon is a government operation and now they are trying to get me too.
I just want to know am I safe? I have nothing to do with anon or Wikileaks.gov.

Sorry for the slight offtopic, but when I visualized that bald guy with shades, I imagined it being Pitbull. Mr 305!

If they set you up, what will you do? If you have the ability to pull a Will Smith from Enemy of The State!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If I was going to say anything, I would say that you're right to be a little bit edge. Probably right instincts; wrong conclusion.

Odds are there's lots of drug (perhaps even arms dealers) stuff going on in the neighborhood rather than it being the CIA or anything like that.
edit on 1-2-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

In any case, don't worry; no, you're not being set up.
edit on 1-2-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join