It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Am I getting setup?

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am not a Anon member. I can't program anything at all. I think TPTB are setting me and some other people up to look like Anon members. So they can stear a mexican cartel to kill us off and come out clean on thier end. Then later call them terrorists to start another fake war.

Did the CIA pay a cartel to kill off people on the internet to scare people off the internet?

There are several hispanic people near/around where I walk everyday on phones. Ok nothing people talking on phones nothing new here.

Then there was this black car at 7:30 yesterday night. Engine runnning. In a empty lot. He was staring forward didn't look at me. Bald older man white/hispanic with dark shaded glasses. Lights off. No lights inside the car on.

I know (CI)Anon is a government operation and now they are trying to get me too.
I just want to know am I safe? I have nothing to do with anon or Wikileaks.gov.




posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Then there was this black car at 7:30 yesterday night. Engine runnning. In a empty lot. He was staring forward didn't look at me. Bald older man white/hispanic with dark shaded glasses. Lights off. No lights inside the car on.


Didn't mean to frighten ya. Please accept my appologies.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
you are already dead....run....RUUUN!!!!!!


but really, I doubt anyone Is after you.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You live in a hispanic neighbourhood and seeing a dodgy white guy and a hispanic in a black sedan with its engine running makes you think of the CIA and Anon?
What happened to the good old days of mafia and drug dealers?



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
You live in a hispanic neighbourhood and seeing a dodgy white guy and a hispanic in a black sedan with its engine running makes you think of the CIA and Anon?
What happened to the good old days of mafia and drug dealers?


I don't live in a hispanic nieghborhood.

Hispanic people with phones is not surprising at all. The bald guy in the car is.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I am not a Anon member. I can't program anything at all. I think TPTB are setting me and some other people up to look like Anon members. So they can stear a mexican cartel to kill us off and come out clean on thier end. Then later call them terrorists to start another fake war.


Ok, this requires details. Why have you come to this conclusion?



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


ahahaha. paranoid much? How does a sketchy black car immediately make you think "CIA.... Anonymous... setup... mexican drug cartels... murder.....!!!!"

I swear, only on ATS



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I am not a Anon member. I can't program anything at all. I think TPTB are setting me and some other people up to look like Anon members. So they can stear a mexican cartel to kill us off and come out clean on thier end. Then later call them terrorists to start another fake war.

Did the CIA pay a cartel to kill off people on the internet to scare people off the internet?

There are several hispanic people near/around where I walk everyday on phones. Ok nothing people talking on phones nothing new here.

Then there was this black car at 7:30 yesterday night. Engine runnning. In a empty lot. He was staring forward didn't look at me. Bald older man white/hispanic with dark shaded glasses. Lights off. No lights inside the car on.

I know (CI)Anon is a government operation and now they are trying to get me too.
I just want to know am I safe? I have nothing to do with anon or Wikileaks.gov.


Who are the "other" people you THINK TPTB are setting up to be murdered by drug cartels. Do you keep in contact with these other people....what do they think?

I hope no one flags this thread....we have enough paranoia at ATS as it is....
edit on 6-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I am not a Anon member. I can't program anything at all. I think TPTB are setting me and some other people up to look like Anon members. So they can stear a mexican cartel to kill us off and come out clean on thier end. Then later call them terrorists to start another fake war.


Ok, this requires details. Why have you come to this conclusion?


There was this one guy saying "snitch" to some other guy.

Maybe they think I am something I am not.

This one guy. White guy early 30's hacked my phone because he knew my number. Used my text message function for something.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I watched a bird take flight out of a tree yesterday and a I swear it's the same little bird that told on me when my mom found out I was underage drinking so many years ago.
It won't be a white bald guy in a black car. It'll be a little bird you need to watch out for.


Seriously though. Why you?
edit on 6-11-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I am not a Anon member. I can't program anything at all. I think TPTB are setting me and some other people up to look like Anon members. So they can stear a mexican cartel to kill us off and come out clean on thier end. Then later call them terrorists to start another fake war.

Did the CIA pay a cartel to kill off people on the internet to scare people off the internet?

There are several hispanic people near/around where I walk everyday on phones. Ok nothing people talking on phones nothing new here.

Then there was this black car at 7:30 yesterday night. Engine runnning. In a empty lot. He was staring forward didn't look at me. Bald older man white/hispanic with dark shaded glasses. Lights off. No lights inside the car on.

I know (CI)Anon is a government operation and now they are trying to get me too.
I just want to know am I safe? I have nothing to do with anon or Wikileaks.gov.


Who are the "other" people you THINK TPTB are setting up to be murdered by drug cartels. Do you keep in contact with these other people....what do they think?

I hope no one flags this thread....we have enough paranoia at ATS as it is....
edit on 6-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


Ok this is the plan.
1)The elites(like the rockefellers) want a chinese style locked down censored internet.
2)CIA is trying to erradicate online hackers(Real Anon) and scare people off conspiracy or "extremists" sites.
3)(CI)Anon(fake Anon) is a shill for the CIA to push thier agenda.
4)(CI)Anon talks crap to a dangerous cartel.
5)Cartel gets mad and kills americans on american soil. Americans(Conspiracy Researchers)that are a pain in the nwo's side.
6)The War for Profit private interests (multinational bankers,oil barons,globalists,etc) that control america paints mexicans as the new alqaeda.
7)another fake theft war is started.

I know it sounds weird. But I would have posted this if it wasn't real and looked like a setup.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I watched a bird take flight out of a tree yesterday and a I swear it's the same little bird that told on me when my mom found out I was underage drinking so many years ago.
It won't be a white bald guy in a black car. It'll be a little bird you need to watch out for.


Seriously though. Why you?
edit on 6-11-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)


1) I drank 4 times alcohol in my entire life. (with my granpa when I was 4-5).
2)What do you mean a bird?
edit on 6-11-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka
 


your signature is fictional



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I watched a bird take flight out of a tree yesterday and a I swear it's the same little bird that told on me when my mom found out I was underage drinking so many years ago.
It won't be a white bald guy in a black car. It'll be a little bird you need to watch out for.


Seriously though. Why you?
edit on 6-11-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)


1) I never drank 4 times alcohol in my entire life. (with my granpa when I was 4-5).
2)What do you mean a bird?



You've never heard "a little bird told me"? I was being a smartarse. Even though I don't put anything past the Government I don't think they are gonna hang out and set you up for anything... unless there is something you're not telling us. Why pick you? Out of all the millions out there why would the Gov. wanna set you up and blame you for Anon's activities?
edit on 6-11-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


So what does this grand scheme (basically, comprising all the garbage you have read on ATS in the past 5 days) have to do with you?

Why does "some guy" have your number, and is hacking your phone remotely to text? that doesnt make any sense.

I think im feeding the trolls



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


So what does this grand scheme (basically, comprising all the garbage you have read on ATS in the past 5 days) have to do with you?

Why does "some guy" have your number, and is hacking your phone remotely to text? that doesnt make any sense.

I think im feeding the trolls


Its a guy I know. He hacked my phone. He told me how he did it.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


So what does this grand scheme (basically, comprising all the garbage you have read on ATS in the past 5 days) have to do with you?

Why does "some guy" have your number, and is hacking your phone remotely to text? that doesnt make any sense.

I think im feeding the trolls


You know ClydeFrog...I sometime wonder if people post an unbelievable thread fishing for flags and stars.

Maybe it's easier for me to think that, instead of thinking there are that many people living in total fantasy.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


No, that's just the folks that chase around the so-called "Targeted Individuals". They've just started messing around with you, that's all.

It's not the CIA, but sometimes these guys will wait until you walk by, and then turn to the guy next to them and say they're from the CIA, just to make you think that you over heard something.

As long as you don't "talk" to them, then you really don't have anything to worry about unless they do more than just chase you around the planet. Keep in mind that if they ever say that they want to "talk" to you, that their definition of "talking" involves them using powerful hypnosis/mind control on you, so don't "talk" to them.

It sounds like they're just doing external stuff to you, like chasing you around town. They also have this crazy technology (I haven't a clue how they do it) where they can remotely take over your brain functions, and from there they can keep you awake, mess with your body parts, and give you intolerable sensations. As long as their just doing external stuff there's nothing to worry about.

Just follow my checklist and you shouldn't have any problems:
#1. Don't "talk" to them.
#2. If they're messing around with you at work, just ignore it since there's nothing you can do, but don't run from your job.
#3. If you're looking for work and they're messing up your interviews, keep in mind that its not impossible to get a job with these people after you, you just need to do more interviews than you would have to do normally.
#4. Sometimes they show up with aliens and crazy stuff, so be sure you have a phone camera or something to take pictures/video real quick to share your find on the internet.

It's not the CIA or even "Homeland Security". All they're credentials are bogus. Its something else going on, and good luck to you man.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OP, if you are worried about it this bad.
It is a done deal.
If "they" don't kill you, you surely will.
Best move to the hills and live off the land.
Make sure to leave all electronics behind so as to not be tracked.
We'll come get you when it's safe.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


No, that's just the folks that chase around the so-called "Targeted Individuals". They've just started messing around with you, that's all.

It's not the CIA, but sometimes these guys will wait until you walk by, and then turn to the guy next to them and say they're from the CIA, just to make you think that you over heard something.

As long as you don't "talk" to them, then you really don't have anything to worry about unless they do more than just chase you around the planet. Keep in mind that if they ever say that they want to "talk" to you, that their definition of "talking" involves them using powerful hypnosis/mind control on you, so don't "talk" to them.

It sounds like they're just doing external stuff to you, like chasing you around town. They also have this crazy technology (I haven't a clue how they do it) where they can remotely take over your brain functions, and from there they can keep you awake, mess with your body parts, and give you intolerable sensations. As long as their just doing external stuff there's nothing to worry about.

Just follow my checklist and you shouldn't have any problems:
#1. Don't "talk" to them.
#2. If they're messing around with you at work, just ignore it since there's nothing you can do, but don't run from your job.
#3. If you're looking for work and they're messing up your interviews, keep in mind that its not impossible to get a job with these people after you, you just need to do more interviews than you would have to do normally.
#4. Sometimes they show up with aliens and crazy stuff, so be sure you have a phone camera or something to take pictures/video real quick to share your find on the internet.

It's not the CIA or even "Homeland Security". All they're credentials are bogus. Its something else going on, and good luck to you man.


I don't know about aliens. But them being at points where I walk before I get there is noticeable.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join