It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very powerful energy last night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
The new energy was created by a signal person, the light was bright and new it cut time and space and inter acted with all of the frequencies and realities. It interacted with all beings in all dimensions and existences.

It was the awakening of a new energy at play in the race of world dominance but the new light has given the upper hand to the positive side, yes a force like never seen before it will cut through the darkness like hot knife through butter all shall fall in its path, the light is here to stay as it's presents is here to clear the earth of darkness and fear.

It will be felt by many it comes with no agenda just pure light.

That is all I can say.

The Light will illuminate what we have become

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
its coming from the sun ,the source of all energy ..Recent cme and flare .even MSM is reporting this one ,which is not usually their thing
au.news.yahoo.com...

A powerful solar flare that erupted on Nov 3 from a huge blemish on the sun's surface has been classified as an X1.9 flare, ranking it in among the most powerful types of storms from our star can unleash.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

i sure hope you're right. please let last night have been my activation! i can think of nothing else but serving the message anymore. i'm just waiting to find my outlet...waiting to be unleashed...circling in my cage...pacing...stretching...as though the gate's about to be lifted and i'm about to be let loose.

i know that i feel myself growing stronger every day. my path is revealing itself to me almost daily. i can taste it...

i just want to be let lose so i can set the streets on fire...it's time for love to reign...

I AM LOVE

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

What kind of energy are you describing? I'm not sure if I can believe you.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow! Others felt it, too???

Last night was amazing! My experience wasn't negative or hostile at all, but I did feel a strong sense of power around 9-10 p.m.-ish.

I felt the urge to read a spiritual blog that I like, and found that it had updated. The new entry dealt with the nature of rituals and symbols. I was about halfway through when I had one of those really great revelations; suddenly I realized the true nature of art, and its relation to symbols.

I was so excited that I stopped reading, mid-entry, and picked up a pen and some paper. The picture just flowed out of me, and I fully understood the meaning of what I drew, and why I was drawing it.

So, not quite the same as what others felt, but last night was a big breakthrough for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

At 1:30 central time i woke to a wierd headache it lasted till around 4:00.
I have spoken to many others that felt throat swelling to joints aching.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
All the stories I've read here, seem like what's been happening to me since August of 2010. Perspectives changing, energies opening, vibrations increasing in frequency, and access to knowledge and information from seemingly unknown places and times.

We have indeed lost our paths, and nothing of mankind's creation will or can replace the Love of God. Resistance is Futile. I look around and see all those hurting eyes of the beautiful souls which have been used and thrown-out for lack of having money or for any other reason which forgets who they are. It's ultimate sadness but ultimate joy if all of the eyes are open.

The more we see these times happening, the more we all will wake-up to realize the ideologies we have lived with for centuries were based-on half-truths, or lies. And simply do not work anymore. There is a better way. I need not have to tell you that way, because you all know it in your hearts. To deny this knowledge is to deny everything you or all the rest of humanity was destined-for. And this chains us all to be 3D objects instead of higher dimensional subjects.

Dream Dear Ones, Dream!

Visualize a world full of love and everyone's eyes wide-open, not shut by propaganda. Make it a mustard seed of faith and "see-it" and make it real. It won't happen if we all don't get involved and visualize life as it was meant to be--it's our birthright and our faith. The Cross, Christ-Cross, 90 degrees, T-Tauri and Supernovas! It's all the same, just dream!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If you're adamant that there is a disturbance in the Force, maybe you should call the rest of the X-Men and gather to save the world or something.

These types of threads always get affirmations. So will a thread titled: "Are the birds silent?", "Do you feel it?"...etc. Make another claim about a 'strange feeling' next week at any random time and I absolutely 100% guarentee you that people will claim they have definately been feeling 'something strange'.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Can you scan your picture, I'd love so much to see it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
If you're adamant that there is a disturbance in the Force, maybe you should call the rest of the X-Men and gather to save the world or something.

I am.

We are.

LOL

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Signal person? Perhaps related to the return of the "Shining Ones?"

Love to hear more.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

Its non stop now. Its here all the time. Its everywhere. Its buzzing through me all day. The last few days.

Its happening faster now.

There is no thing to fear.

People have been tuning into this without even realising it for the last 2-3years. Its in everything now. Everywhere you turn , its there. Let it in.

HIT ME HARDER! I'M GETTING REWIRED!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Sure! How would I go bout doing that? Can I post it on here, or would I get in trouble?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

i asked a friend in macon

okay I live in Macon, Ga aswell, and from 10:30 till I fell asleep I had a slight headache (never get them) but also felt as if everything was wrong "out of place?" Spoooky

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

You wouldn't get in trouble, just scan it to your computer, than use www.tinypic.com to upload it here.

also bump with interest.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Ok, cool. I'll give it a shot:

Here is the picture

Now, this is not exactly my best work, lol. But then again, I knew when I was making it that that wasn't the point. Anyway, to explain what you are looking at:

My son was abused by his mom & her parents. This picture symbolizes using that abuse to grow and become stronger. See, he starts off as a small plant in the lower left. On the lower right is an "ice dragon", something he identifies with and writes stories about. The sun represents the abuse. It is melting the ice dragon cube and causing it to crack. But it's also vaporizing the melted water and creating the clouds. When the clouds become heavy enough they drop rain onto the plant, which eventually grows into a giant oak tree, a symbol for strength and courage. This is what I see him ultimately becoming.

The other strange looking thing is the healing hand, which represents good fortune, happiness, etc. It can have a heart, eye, spiral etc. inside it. I chose the spiral because it represents personal growth, which is the main theme of this drawing.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Im not one to meddle or associate with "energies" at all. But last night (like every night) i was on the couch playing games and looking at ATS. Things from about 11pm-4am were just weird for me. blurry/masked/and overwhelming. I dont know what these energies feel like. but i know i couldnt sleep, i felt like something was coming and very unsure of what it was. it was new to me and had me kind paranoid. i am in arkansas.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThetaNuRucka

this is actually how i felt. It confused me completetly, it scrambled my brain, it pretty much fried me and it felt as though, as I said earlier, that my soul.. was being 'juiced'.. im not sure if energy is actually suppose to feel that way?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

yes. it was very confusing at first. i had no idea whether i was really feeling off or if there was something going on. i was sitting on the couch with my gf...we were both on our computers, just diddling away...and then it all started to get weird from there...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I don't mean to flood the thread asking for reassurance or on another's opinion on what I'm suppose to do, but mind if I inquire abit more about your experience? Did id feel weird at the beginning and then change into 'euphoria' as some people call it?

I only felt the pain of it, not any bliss as many here have said they felt. I do feel bits of energy at times, the tingly sesnations at the back of the neck? But most of the time I feel it is forced, as if I want to feel bliss, but actually don't feel the true bliss? Are you able to tell me the difference between the two, wanting to feel energy, and actually feeling it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join