It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Demonic diagnosis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi there I'm Raziel

This is my first thread post so bear with me.

A little bit about me

My prefered name is Raziel
I am 20 years old and live in Australia.
I live with my 20 year old girlfriend and her parents whom we've been together for 10 months now.
Every single night I go to sleep I dream (and I mean EVERY time).
I've Recently in the last 2-3 years become completely afraid of the dark for the first time since i was 12 and find it difficult to sleep without a light on.
I havn't had a nightmare in over a year or two.

I had a dream last night I can't recall all of it but i do remember the big highlight of the dream (almost nightmare)
I was on the property of an elderly couple on what appeared to be a coast or an island, now I can't remember who was with me but to the point,
we talked to this older couple maybe in there early 50's to 60's they were a friendly pair and I can't remember how we got onto the subject but i remember the lady looked at me in fear at something i said and told me that I had demons within me, she was going to help me somehow and we went into their house i remember that they left me in a dark dining room for a moment and came back, i can't remember what happened in between but i left and went off to another part of the island happily and joyful.

Anyway I woke up and felt angry I couldn't stop thinking of negative things like the world should suffer for its ignorance and what I felt hatred for my race like for their stupidity and now I can't think straight i'm getting on and off hot flushes and I don't want to sleep in the dark tonight (so i won't).
It is currently 12:38 AM in my time over here.

Does anyone know anything about the above? could there be something real hidden in my dream? or am I just going crazy?
Please reply any assisstance would be appreciated

In any case I need to calm down and I believe the original scooby doo cartoon series with help alot with that.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
welcome to Ats..hope you enjoy it here....Nope on your dream..Un less you have a evil spirit around

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I am unaware of a spirit following me but now you mention it every spot in darkness when im alone i feel a presence.

join