It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ALMOST 3,000!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
We are currently running at 2917 posts in the previous 24 hours! Early this morning (an off-peak period!) we broke the single-day record with an amazing new stat - Most new posts on ATS in one day: 2975 on Sep, 2 @ 01:52 GMT Way back in January of this year, we broke the 2,000 mark: www.abovetopsecret.com... 3,000 (almost) posts in one day is an amazing stat for any board, regardless of topic. Keep up the good work!




posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
wow, well done everyone

and well done to you aswell SkepticOverlord for maintaining and excellent board.

*makes SkepticOverlord a big cake*



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
3,000 (almost) posts in one day is an amazing stat for any board, regardless of topic. Keep up the good work!


Yeah, sorry about that I was bored..!!



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well done all. Sometime I dont know if its a good thing that we have 3000 post in 24 hours.



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Sometime I dont know if its a good thing that we have 3000 post in 24 hours.


It's a good thing. "Don't be hatin'" (j/k)

Congratz.

[Edited on 2-9-2004 by m0rbid]



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeah, congratulations to all ATS'ers.

Lets keep up the good work....



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We are currently running at 2917 posts in the previous 24 hours!

Early this morning (an off-peak period!) we broke the single-day record with an amazing new stat - Most new posts on ATS in one day: 2975 on Sep, 2 @ 01:52 GMT

Way back in January of this year, we broke the 2,000 mark: www.abovetopsecret.com...

3,000 (almost) posts in one day is an amazing stat for any board, regardless of topic. Keep up the good work!


GREAT NEWS

caint wait 'till 3,000!!!

good job SkepticOverlord for running this site and thank you to the members, non-members, mods, Simon Gray, and the people who just visit this site who are not members... ( this was in no particular order
)





posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I guess ATS is getting so hot in its variety of topics it can not keep the people away from it.



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"Sometime I dont know if its a good thing that we have 3000 post in 24 hours. "

I agree. I've I said time and time again, quantity does not equal quality. I would rather hear about a new ATSNN exclusive or something than that we've had 3,000 posts in one day. Stuff like that make think the foundations of ATS are crumbling.



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Alright....who's been hogging the crack rock?
...seriously - the mods must be drinking pots of coffee now instead of cups just to keep up with this - awesome tho....keep it up



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
it must be close to 3000 by now
Most new posts on ATS in one day: 2992 on Sep, 2 @ 11:58 GMT



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Stuff like that make think the foundations of ATS are crumbling.

Yes, record breaking levels of involvement and interest are clearly indicative of something going wrong.




posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Stuff like that make think the foundations of ATS are crumbling.

Yes, record breaking levels of involvement and interest are clearly indicative of something going wrong.



A twist on Murphys law?,
ATS must be over the 3000 mark by now, I would guess,



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How top secret can it be when it gets 3000 new posts?

I also feel relieved to know that there aren't as many stupid people in this world as I once thought.



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So uh, what's responsible for this? The convention? I'm curious to know what was happening in the world during our last "spike".



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ok it seems that the count isn't going as fast as people expected because it's "The past 24 hours".

So right now that would mean all posts from 5:21PM yesterday until 5:21PM today. At 5:30 all the posts between 5:21 and 5:30 yesterday will drop off!

FYI last check was: ATS/BTS Posts, 24hr: 2998

EDIT 5:26PM: ATS/BTS Posts, 24hr: 3002

Congrats all!

[edit on 9-2-2004 by Djarums]



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Given the new heights, I refereshed the data on this page: www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[size=10]3002 We just hit it in the side-bar stats. The record totals should update at the bottom of the board home soon.



posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
[size=10]3002

We just hit it in the side-bar stats. The record totals should update at the bottom of the board home soon.


[size=10]3002!?!?!?

GREAT NEWZ!!!

i also looked here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and thought it was also GREAT NEWZ and i could not believe it...





posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
[size=10]3002

We just hit it in the side-bar stats. The record totals should update at the bottom of the board home soon.


well done

Anothre record broken by the power of ATS



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join