It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camper Song (now animated)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
A few days ago I posted a funny little song I made bashing campers (to the tune of Reading Rainbow). Well today I made an animated video for that song and decided to share it with you all.

Warning: I sing awful, and the song has limited vulgarity in it. It also has campers in it (yuck).

See you all in MW3!!!

MM

edit on 6-11-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Effin Fantastic!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Thank you sir! I already have a few campers yelling at me on my friend's list. Teaches me to befriend campers lol.

Salute and hugs.

MM

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Too bad you're using your creative talent in a negative way.

Why the homo stuff ?

like the animation but well...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

The song is something I started singing to campers a long time ago on xbox. My clan buddies told me to record it, I finally did.

Negative? Naw...its about campers. There isn't anything positive about campers. Campers cause cancer, yknow.

Thanks for the nice words on the animation, and I'm sorry if you disliked the negativity. But really...campers...fricken campers.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I thought it was funny man and so true about campers
I cannot stand them, I love running around and getting involved it great battles and firefights.... and campers just ruin it for everyone.

I think the poster above is saying negative because of the use of the word "Homo" not because of anything else in the video.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Well Mr Mask is Pro-Homo and loves the gays. So I hope there is no confusion there.

But campers? Naw...they suck.

MM

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Dude,

camping is just another strategy, do you expect a sniper to run and gun? If yer gonna bitch, make a song about noob tubers, now that is gay! (I heard MW3 thwarts tubing...hope so)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Tubes will be in MW3 sadly.

As for camping being a tactic...tell me why the makers of MW2 called excessive camping against the spirit of the game? Tell me why each map they make they say "they are trying to limit camping" and that "limiting camping" is a concern when creating new maps? Tell me why campers are one of the most hated type of players in all of MW games (and all FPS).

Seriously...campers ruin the game for everyone.

Keep in mind, I am not talking about snipers, or people who move and then take cover between kills.

Im talking about those annoying skilless fools who sit in a small corner, only looking at 5 feet in front of them, with an assault rifle, heart beat sensor and two claymores two feet in front of them.

These types of players suck. And they usually get about 5-8 kills a game, and are worthless on your team and off. Really...everyone hates campers except campers.

In fact, you can always tell a camper...they defend campers, call camping "tactical placement" and ALWAYS say "camping" is a legit form of play. Its sad really...campers only camp cus they don't know how to play the game.

MM

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Also- I rather battle against a whole team of tubers then a whole team of campers.

For real.

(but you are right...tubers also suck)

MM

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Why the homo stuff ?

Its to the "Reading Rainbow" tune...

I also sing a lot of xmas-camp songs.

"Check the Halls (for Lots of Campers.)"
"Oh UMP oh UMP (I use you to shoot campers)"
"Grandma got %$#@ed over by a camper"
"The 12 maps of camping"

But thats an album I'm working on for later this year.

MM

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nice video

Campers are the reason I stopped playing tdm and moved to domination. Camping the outside of the map on domination is pointless and will earn you nothing. Camping a domination point to defend it for your team is a whole nother matter becuase it actually contributes to winning the game and you always know there is going to be someone there.

Clans of tubbers on domination however deserve to have their fingers removed so they can never darken multiplayer with their BS ever again.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Removing a Campers fingers won't do much since they hardly use the joystick anyways. They would just end up clicking the trigger with their stubs.

Don't really need fingers to wait stationary for eight minutes just to get four kills by camping a doorway from behind a red sofa.

Sad but true.

Thanks for the nice words on the vid, and I feel your pain bro. Sorry they ruined TDM for you. I only play HCTDM, so you already know why I had to make this song.

Booooo CAMPERS!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Removing a Campers fingers won't do much since they hardly use the joystick anyways. They would just end up clicking the trigger with their stubs.

You are right of coarse so we need to remove their hands....scratch that, lets just take the whole damn arm off and then they can use a pencil in their teeth to tap buttons.

I was thinking of the tubbers though, they still need to move so just fingers may work well on them.

Thanks for the nice words on the vid, and I feel your pain bro. Sorry they ruined TDM for you. I only play HCTDM, so you already know why I had to make this song.

Booooo CAMPERS!

I don't know why I waited soo long to go to domination but ever since I did I have been much happier. Haven't played a tdm in months. Camping does truly ruin tdm and the few times I did play hctdm I nearly threw my controller out the window due to campers. Everyone said go to hctdm, the camping isn't as bad.

I don't know what drugs they were on but I would like to try them.

Again though, nice vid. The PS3 vs PC BF3 comparision thread made me spit my coffee on the screen the other day and now this one made me smile and laugh so good work.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

HCTDM is where campers LIVE! Its infested with these dirt bags. Whoever told you to leave TDM to go Hardcore, must have thought you were a danger to their K/D and sent you to camper hell with an agenda in mind.

We call it "Hard Core Team Death Camp".

MM

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

HCTDM is where campers LIVE! Its infested with these dirt bags. Whoever told you to leave TDM to go Hardcore, must have thought you were a danger to their K/D and sent you to camper hell with an agenda in mind.

We call it "Hard Core Team Death Camp".

MM

The guys who told me to go there aren't very good, not that im the best but my k/d is much better than theirs. They pretty much pray and spray so the 1 hit kill of HC works for them because they are lazy aimers. I will never enter hctdm again to say the least.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Awwww...that's too bad, cus I will never leave HCTDM. Guess our ships will never pass.

Good luck in MW3!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

Seeing as how my Xbox is on the fritz again (3rd one since origional release
damn crap boxes) and about to RROD, I think I may be playing MW3 on my pc. I just upgraded it for Skyrim so I might aswell save my money and play pc this time around.

If you are on Xbox my gamertag is Sinister316, feel free to send me a friend invite and maybe tonight or tommoro we'll team up on some campers before MW3 hits the shelves.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm on Xbox. If I get to my console tonight I'll send you a FR.

And yup, can't wait for MW3!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Even bringing up the fact my 360 is on the fritz again really pisses me off. The only games I have played on 360 since its release are Halo3, COD WAW - MW2 - Black Ops, Saints Row, Mass Effect and Assasins Creed. Thats it! And I've gone through 3.

What a pile of garbage when I consider my origional Nintendo still works. When I think of the insane hours my friends and I put on my Playstation I can't help but be mad with Microsofts quality.

edit on 6-11-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join