It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle creation on video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Since long have i wondered how these crop circles were made. Are they man made? Well, if you look at the extreme complex structure and size of some, then the conclusion must be NO. They are not made by the hand of humans, but maybe with other equipment that we might have. So either they are made by us, with some tech that the public does not know about, or they are indeed alien work. I think they are alien, that's my opinion.

The MSM and their opinion of it being man made, is a mere CIA front, for they do not want you to know. Simular case with cattle mutilations, were organs and body parts are stripped clean from the body, and the blood being sucked out dry.

Anyway, OP will deliver:

www.youtube.com...=3231s

You can go to the link, i have put the time adjustment so that you do not have to do it.

Skip to 54 minutes!

I havent's seen this video anywhere, i'm glad to have seen it!
edit on 6-11-2011 by cyberjedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Just because you don't see how humans can make these without high-tech equipment, that means we must rule that out?

I look at things like planes, and space rockets, and scientific equipment and the like, and it boggles my mind that we can make these things so effectively, and that they are so reliable. However, I attribute this down to people having expertise in a field way beyond my knowledge. They are professionals.

It is the same with circles. It's unfathomable to you how they would be made by humans, because you have little knowledge and experience of how to do so.

These guys however...are another story:

www.circlemakers.org...

After reading that site, there is no excuse for the suggestion that crop circles are beyond humans without high-tech.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

thanks im checking out the website. But why would we make those crop cricles ourselves? Pretend we have the equipment to do it, why would we? To seed the idea that aliens might be there, and then to debunk it on MSM? That would be seriously confusing. Why would they (CIA, who else?) invest in such projects? Why would they want to go and play with images on fields? So they put the circles there, for us to see, and then the msm pushes it as if they were all man made, what's the purpose of that? a double psy-op or something?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

So wait, you don't believe that guys word but you believe this guys? What separates the two?

I have no idea how SOME circles are made, as some are very intricate and would take mathematicians to plan, also many days to do, with very little pay off. Why would they take all this time to do this for no compensation? Granted planes, trains, rockets, etc... all are very complex and were designed for a reason, for people generally getting paid to do it.

Why would these guys spends weeks to do this stuff? And only work at night? Why do we see barely any that are half done, no way these guys hit perfection every time. Why when we see them make one are they the crappy ones that look nothing like these big ones with 460+ circles, and yet it's considered proof?

We know some are made by people, there is no denying that, but to say all of them are is ignorant IMO. What about the ones that appear overnight or with in a couple hours?

We are starting to sort of understand Cymatics and this very well could have something do do with these circles that has nothing to do with aliens.

I have no idea how some are made, nor am I claiming to. Some are mysteries...

Pred...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The Orb video is a Hoax ....sorry

www.anomalies.net...

Colin Andrews writes:
"I can assure you that when all the information that is known is placed into the public domain, the OC video will be seen as a fraud. There are some very worrying aspects to it as far as the original plan and the man who is in the center of it all, Mr. John Wabe. Just 'Maybe' this man has been put to work on his first disinformation job by people in high places whom he met while at Nottingham University, studying for a degree in, of all things 'American Studies.' Naughty Uncle Sam at work again! At a nearby Nottingham university, a man by the name of John Weyleigh [said to be the person who shot the video] has also been a student.
www.anomalies.net...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
A possible scenario that doesn't match human making: The only way you could make perfect circles and see what you're doing is if you have some screen on the truck/machine that is showing from a camera in the air how this looks from the air, without knowing what you are doing frm the air, there is no way you can do that from the ground that perfectly. Even then, the possibility of moving a little off is EXTREMELY high, so making it FROM THE GROUND is nonsense.

I think you can safely exclude machines or trucks making it from the ground. If you made it from the ground, the grass or wheet or whatever wouldn't be at 45 degrees. It is made from the air...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
All from just sound, which is in essence energy.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Man I have seen that circlemakers website posted so many times. Just because some are proven to be man-made means nothing except some are man-made. Just because some are complex as hell doesn't mean they must all be made by aliens. It goes both ways.

The rocket argument also fails because such complex things take a long time to make. Even the best crop circles appear over night. I have seen extremely complex crop circles made during daylight, but they took weeks to complete. Only when I see it done in less than 12 hours will I believe it.
edit on 6-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I am not sure if i believe the National Geographic on this one. But what the hell, it could be a hoax indeed. So, now crop circles are made by video editors? xD

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
Skip to 54 minutes!

I havent's seen this video anywhere

The video at 54 minutes is the so-called "Oliver's Castle" video of a crop-circle being formed.

It has been discussed on numerous threads here on ATS, including at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the "Oliver’s Castle" video, which is one of the videos that crops [no pun intended] up on ATS, Youtube, Google Videos etc etc on a regular basis.

That video is generally (but not quite universally) regarded as a hoax by John Wabe of Bristol, England.

The relevant crop circle formation was found at Oliver's Castle, near Devizes, England on the morning of 11th August 1996.

A video was shown to various individuals at The Barge Inn late in the evening of 11th August 1996 by an individual introducing himself as "John Weyleigh". (Some of those involved claim the video they were shown was different from that subsequently shown on TV and now available on the Internet).

The video shown on TV was given by “John” to Colin Andrews at a meeting on 17th August 1996.

Colin Andrews has written about his investigation of the video (which included hiring a private detective) as well as referring to a filmed confession by John Wabe.

Given the key words of "John Wabe" and "Oliver's Castle", you should find plenty of views about this video on the Internet, including the material at the link below:
www.rense.com...

For a (very) detailed account of the background to the video, see also:
www.lovely.clara.net...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
reply to post by gortex

I am not sure if i believe the National Geographic on this one. But what the hell, it could be a hoax indeed. So, now crop circles are made by video editors? xD

That's why I added the link to Colin Andrews calling it a Hoax , Colin Andrews is the Crop Circle expert , if he believes it to be a Hoax then who am I to argue

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Those circles from the crop circle makers are impressive but the mathematical objects that are found are far more complex than the ones they produce.

Also they've astounded mathematicians as far as I know and some was not known to us.

Anyone know more about these ?
www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You either believe or you don't believe. I believe that both ET and mankind are creating these things.

I JUST GOT AN FBI WARNING FOR TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF THE CROP CIRCLE VIDEO WTF.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

And of course you didn't take any screenshot of that ???

Or they were at your doorstep only seconds after ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
All from just sound, which is in essence energy.

Pred...

And fundamentally different from what could, even plausibly, create a crop circle.

Why post that? Cool vid sure, but... I could post a high definition slow animation of a fly buzzing for awesome sauce and it'd be just as related?

Crop circles man made? For the centuries they have been reported, I doubt it - or there were very bored people back in the day who knew about facebook and youtube long before they existed.

But... who knows.

edit on 6/11/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: typos make my fingers hurt.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Lol I exited the screen.

But how f****** fishy is that?

Has this happened to anyone else?

This has never happened before only on THIS CROP CIRCLE VIDEO WHAT THE F***

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
You either believe or you don't believe. I believe that both ET and mankind are creating these things.

I JUST GOT AN FBI WARNING FOR TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF THE CROP CIRCLE VIDEO WTF.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

That's right see, we're onto you see..

Come out with your hands up, see...

Omg... you're hilarious!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

How did you take the screenshot? The PrtScn button on the keyboard or what?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Looks like a tough job if you ask me

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

post by Realm52
Looks like a tough job if you ask me

Not really , video from 0.50

top topics

<<   2 >>

join