It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israels little 'gift' to its christian supporters...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I request all christians on ATS to have a look at these clips that have aired on Israeli television...(yes, that same Israel).... and re-consider your stance on this literally anti-christian state.

I BEG you all to put aside for a few minutes your assumptions about the state of Israel ... put aside what you have been taught about Israel....and simply watch how the same country that you love so much allow for its people to insult and humiliate Jesus.....and his blood sacrifice that is so dear to you.

WARNING : EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!

edit on 6-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Good luck getting them to listen to the truth m8.. They too blinded by propaganda and superstition..

Be good if even one realise how misguided theyve been in blindly supporting israel and its genocide / crimes against humanity..
edit on 6/11/11 by Expat888 because: ...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

i posted in another thread about religious conflicts:
thats a bit picky, imo. there are probably all sorts of constallations, like muslim against christian, christians against muslims, muslims against jews, jews against muslims, jews against christians, christians against jews...etc.

why do you highlight only one aspect ?

edit on 6-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am not sure what you are expecting to hear. There have been Israelis mocking Christ, the crucifixion, and his resurrection for 2000 years. What else is new?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The christian alliance with Israel/Jews is unlike any other.
Because they are infatuated with a bunch of people who consciously oppose Jesus.. the central figure of christianity. Despite knowing this Christians support a people who have repeatedly demonstrated their hatred for Jesus.

Christians may try and make sense out of this situation it by quoting numerous scriptures, (while ignoring any and all alternate takes on scripture) but it all boils down to christians supporting a side that utterly detests what they believe in.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

how many % of jews are there, that "spit" on christian believes. is it a minority ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Well, looks like israel's true colours are showing through in their media, yet if we were to do something similar they would be up in arms about it!! Oh hang on they are, feel so sorry for the ordinary people of Iran who just want to live in peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The most basic Christian belief that Jesus is messiah is incompatible with the religion of the jews.
No other religion I know harbors so much opposition to Jesus.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

but both have the old testament in common. isnt it a point of view ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

but both have the old testament in common. isnt it a point of view ?

Most christians believe that the Old Testament prophesies about Jesus, but the jews dont interpret the words of the Old Testament prophets in the same way.... Instead they reject Jesus and even go as far as to label him a "false prophet".... meaning they have no religious obligations to revere him, thereby they believe that mocking Jesus is of no consequence to them.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
I request all christians on ATS to have a look at these clips that have aired on Israeli television...(yes, that same Israel).... and re-consider your stance on this literally anti-christian state.

I BEG you all to put aside for a few minutes your assumptions about the state of Israel ... put aside what you have been taught about Israel....and simply watch how the same country that you love so much allow for its people to insult and humiliate Jesus.....and his blood sacrifice that is so dear to you.

WARNING : EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!

I can't say I've ever heard anyone call Israel an anti christian state. If anything israel is a "please leave us alone to live our lives you nasty arabs" state isn't it?
edit on 6-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

how many % of jews are there, that "spit" on christian believes. is it a minority ?

the majority of them do.
and quite openly at that.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

israel is a psychotic state that makes nazi's look like amatuers.. human life means nothing to them.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

you know the song from the police ? "and the russians love their children, too"
same with israelis. all humans want to live a peaceful life. if they cannot, who is to blame ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

you know the song from the police ? "and the russians love their children, too"
same with israelis. all humans want to live a peaceful life. if they cannot, who is to blame ?

not familiar with it will pop over an get off 4shared and have a listen.
they have themselves to blame for their actions. nothing in the world justifies them killing unarmed civilians, elderly, women and children nor them forcing the people of gaza to live in the worlds biggest concentration camp.
hate to burst israels bubble but contrary to their claim of being the chosen race.. (oddly or maybe ironicaly hitler made the same claim about aryans)
everyone is human and deserves to live without being slaughtered like animals because some group of psychopaths think they are 'chosen' and better than everyone else. which is exactly what israels attitude is.. they look down on all non-jewish people not just palestinians.. Personally think they should be tried for crimes against humanity and locked away in a mental ward doing the thorazine shuffle for the next several centuries.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

because some group of psychopaths think they are 'chosen' and better than everyone else.

there are these kind of individuals in all religions or cultures. you say israel, but you mean certain groups of people. there is a big peace movement in israel, too.
i got it wrong, the song is "russians" by sting (formerly head of the group police).

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I can't say I've ever heard anyone call Israel an anti christian state. If anything israel is a "please leave us alone to live our lives you nasty arabs" state isn't it?

I wont bring in politics and arabs into this thread.

That said why cant Israel leave Jesus alone?
Are they still not happy even after getting him executed after declaring "let his blood be upon us"?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Mocking Jesus and by extension his father God, is never a good idea.

Galatians 6:7

Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap.

And I imagine God does not consider the death of his son to save the human race as a laughing matter.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join