It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone sensitive or anyone help me decipher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have a fairly standard nuclear war dream (been having it all my life) but now people in the dream are saying "Cancer, Curry and Jasmine." Is this a nonsense phrase? Does it mean anything to anyone?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Sometimes a dream of disaster can be symbolic - can indicate a part of your life or your belief system is set to be obliterated because you start to evolve on an intellectual and spiritual level. Essentially it can be a metaphor for destroy everything and start again.

Cancer, Curry and Jasmine. Look at the words as metaphors - Cancer is a disease that is sad to say common. Curry can mean food or perhaps to curry favour with someone and Jasmine could be a flower or a name. Look at the metaphor or the symbolic nature.

Were the people in amongst the nuclear disaster? If you want my help describe the dream in more detail and I will be happy to go further.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Cancer is also a star sign.
Curry could be a surname, Jasmine could be a first name.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i don't know if its relevant, but have you been tested for cancer? or do you have a family member who has it? you should get checked out, dreams sometimes especially clear ones contain messages. heres an article for you, curry contains curcumin which helps fight cancer

www.healthcastle.com...

interesting dream, look further into its meaning

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This is what I found about cancer and curry.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Perhaps there is also something about Jasmin that helps kill cancer. You can buy tea or sirup.
I would go to the doc and make a check. I visited a doc as I was a kid and had similiar dreams as before.

Go for sure. I´m not up to scare you.
Your dream can also mean something else.
CCJ or more symoblically: Red or black (cancer), yellow/orange (curry), white (jasmin).
Perhaps Jasmin is really a name.
It´s important what thoughts you have during the dream. You say it´s not the first time you dream this nuclear stuff. Make some associations. Is something dramatic happaning in your life?

The best wishes for you.

Here another link to curry and cancer! Very interesting.
www.webmd.com...
edit on 6-11-2011 by Numino because: *edit to add link

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Lots of good input for you here. I am awed. Only one thing I might add. Do you know anyone who likes either the scent of Jasmine or the flowers or perfume? That might be the person you know who might contract cancer and needs to look into curry as a cure? Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Curry and Jasmine - could simply be symbolic - India and China perhaps? Cancer - could also be simply a symbol - something malignant - a situation, a growing discord. Just a thought - Curry is also the name of a plant, a herb - so two plants - Curry and Jasmine, they would not go together very well.

peace
J

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
Curry and Jasmine - could simply be symbolic - India and China perhaps? Cancer - could also be simply a symbol - something malignant - a situation, a growing discord. Just a thought - Curry is also the name of a plant, a herb - so two plants - Curry and Jasmine, they would not go together very well.

peace
J

I'm with you since the OP stated that the people in his dream, who are making these statements, are in a nuclear war setting.

Cancer = malignant situation
Curry = South Asia
Jasmine = Jasmine Revolution
Tunisia's national flower
Pakistan's national flower
Damascus, otherwise known as the "City of Jasmine"

According to the United Nations geographical region classification, Southern Asia comprises the countries of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.

The possibilities are endless on these symbols and their locations. Any of these could break at any time.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A few more ideas to add to the post:

Astrologically, Cancer:
The crab actually represents many common characterstics of the Cancerian inviduals. Just like a crab they are tough survivors and can strive to carry on under the most difficult conditions. Cancerians are also sensitive like crabs, they have a good sense of self preservation and often hide into themselves when hurt. Crabs are found in all oceans and sometimes inland water bodies too, they blend in their environment and so do the Cancerians.
People born under the Zodiac Sign of Cancer are generally considered emotional, intuitive, loving, cautious, shrewd and imaginative.

"The archetypal energy of the Cancer is the energy of the mother, energy that feeds, sustains and protects the child that she has born." more: www.spiritual-astrology-reading.com...

Cancer is also associated with a strong survival instinct. cafeastrology.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Cancer, curry, jasmine?

Cancer: somewhere between June 21 and July 21

Curry: China, India or Tunisia

Jasmine: India or Tunisia (Jasmine Revolution?)

top topics

join