Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

the mystery of eating Jesus' flesh

page: 2
8
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I was reading older messages from Heaven. Fits the thread and our times.

Our Lord explains the Priesthood, the institution of the Eucharist and at the end, the "abomination of desolation." The abomination of desolation in Scripture is
spoken along side the "continual sacrifice." This is the Holy Sacrifice of the
Mass. Both terms are mentioned more than once in the Book of Daniel and in
current prophecy now, it's close to happening.

_ _ _ _ _


Message to the Prayer Warriors of the Most Blessed Sacrament

September 3, 2006

Persona Christi (the Priest)


Given to Third Person

"To all My little ones.
Thank you for being faithful to the teachings of Christ which flow
from the mystical Body of Christ - the one, holy and apostolic Church. The
Catholic Church.

I ask all now this question: Can anyone give or minister to another
what they do not have or possess? Absolutely not. Have all who profess to be
Christians have the charism of the priesthood - 'persona Christi'? Absolutely
not. The priesthood was established on Holy Thursday by Me, Jesus Christ, at the
Last Supper. I, Jesus Christ, mandated to the twelve apostles, 'Do this in
commemoration of Me' (Luke 22:19). Here, I instituted the Bread of Life known as
the Eucharist, and the continual sacrifice; and also the new covenant
priesthood. I stated, 'I have not come to destroy the prophets or the Law, but
to fulfill them' Matt 5:17). Only a priest could offer sacrifices in the Old
Covenant.

It was only the Levites who could become priests (Heb 7:5). In the New
Covenant, only the apostolic House of God can ordain priests under the authority
of Rome. I, Jesus Christ, am the Eternal High Priest and victim to be offered
Heb 2:17; 3:1). I work in 'persona Christi.' The validly ordained priest here
on earth is the vehicle I use to minister sanctifying grace to the flock and the
validly ordained priest only can offer the continual sacrifice that is the Mass
- where Calvary is represented to the Father in Heaven (which is the New
Covenant Passover: 'Who eats My Body and drinks My Blood has everlasting life
and will be raised up on the last day' (John 6:55) ). This is the Passover from sin and eternal death.

The early Church fathers (right after the apostles) strictly warned to
be careful where you would receive the Bread of Life (the Eucharist). To make
very certain the Church they were receiving in had a valid succession from the
apostles, or the Bishop of Rome. I, Jesus Christ, am Catholic (*universal) and
reside in every tabernacle in every valid Catholic Church. I am honored and
venerated and glorified there. Please come and be a part of the mystical Body of
Christ while there is still time. For, if the continual sacrifice is ever
abolished and the abomination of desolation set up (Dan 9:27), the world would end in a horror inconceivable to man.

Please here me in this.

God (All Three Persons)"




posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
I was reading older messages from Heaven. Fits the thread and our times.

Our Lord explains the Priesthood, the institution of the Eucharist and at the end, the "abomination of desolation." The abomination of desolation in Scripture is
spoken along side the "continual sacrifice." This is the Holy Sacrifice of the
Mass. Both terms are mentioned more than once in the Book of Daniel and in
current prophecy now, it's close to happening.

_ _ _ _ _


Message to the Prayer Warriors of the Most Blessed Sacrament

September 3, 2006

Persona Christi (the Priest)


Given to Third Person

"To all My little ones.
Thank you for being faithful to the teachings of Christ which flow
from the mystical Body of Christ - the one, holy and apostolic Church. The
Catholic Church.

I ask all now this question: Can anyone give or minister to another
what they do not have or possess? Absolutely not. Have all who profess to be
Christians have the charism of the priesthood - 'persona Christi'? Absolutely
not. The priesthood was established on Holy Thursday by Me, Jesus Christ, at the
Last Supper. I, Jesus Christ, mandated to the twelve apostles, 'Do this in
commemoration of Me' (Luke 22:19). Here, I instituted the Bread of Life known as
the Eucharist, and the continual sacrifice; and also the new covenant
priesthood. I stated, 'I have not come to destroy the prophets or the Law, but
to fulfill them' Matt 5:17). Only a priest could offer sacrifices in the Old
Covenant.

It was only the Levites who could become priests (Heb 7:5). In the New
Covenant, only the apostolic House of God can ordain priests under the authority
of Rome. I, Jesus Christ, am the Eternal High Priest and victim to be offered
Heb 2:17; 3:1). I work in 'persona Christi.' The validly ordained priest here
on earth is the vehicle I use to minister sanctifying grace to the flock and the
validly ordained priest only can offer the continual sacrifice that is the Mass
- where Calvary is represented to the Father in Heaven (which is the New
Covenant Passover: 'Who eats My Body and drinks My Blood has everlasting life
and will be raised up on the last day' (John 6:55) ). This is the Passover from sin and eternal death.

The early Church fathers (right after the apostles) strictly warned to
be careful where you would receive the Bread of Life (the Eucharist). To make
very certain the Church they were receiving in had a valid succession from the
apostles, or the Bishop of Rome. I, Jesus Christ, am Catholic (*universal) and
reside in every tabernacle in every valid Catholic Church. I am honored and
venerated and glorified there. Please come and be a part of the mystical Body of
Christ while there is still time. For, if the continual sacrifice is ever
abolished and the abomination of desolation set up (Dan 9:27), the world would end in a horror inconceivable to man.

Please here me in this.

God (All Three Persons)"


There are so many views on the meaning of the "abomination of desolation",
this message helps. Where is the "continual sacrifice" offered every hour around
the world?



posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by colbe
 


this is not a mystery. It is evidence of vampires. Sacrificing people and eating them. Urgh... and omg they still honor the sacrificial rituals with the holy communion to this day.

the belief that you live forever if you eat the flesh or drink the blood of another? How is that a mystery?



Thurisaz,

The "mystery" is that a small wafer, the host becomes God AFTER the
priest's words of consecration. You can't see the evidence, there is no
visible change, yet it is truly Jesus Christ fully present now.
It's supernatural, a gift from God. You must believe by faith since you
see no change. Get it? And do not mistake it for vampire nonsense or cannibalism. You have to think higher, the consecrated host is the "risen" Christ, His body, blood, soul and divinity.

Say a prayer to Our Lord, ask Him to help you believe. This is God's plan, He humbly comes to be in you. To help you, to sanctify you.

Belief in the Real Presence is the pinnacle.


love,

colbe



posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Its kind of a bit weird that we eat our own Gods...
kx


It is not only weird, it is Cannibalism, plain and simple. To eat human flesh, or drink the blood of a human being, is the worst kind of of mental illness I have ever heard of. They tend to lock people up for this kind of behaviour.



posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I find I like to prepare my my gods with a thick and spicy sauce. I think Jesus being a rich and slightly dark meat with a firm texture would go good with a tangy barbecue sauce after it has been thoroughly infused with wine. It should be well done cooked for 3 days in a slow rotisserie. I find goddesses go better with a sweet creamy sauce, and are best prepared extra rare.



posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I always found it interesting that alot of societies we see as savage for sacrifices and canibalism....were alot like catholicism in so far as they worship dead bodies and eat the flesh for special powers and magic.....

Next time you see a crucifix realize you are praying to the image of the dead christ....not the ascended version...
You eat the flesh for magic soul healing....and the power to overcome all evil by being "saved"....

American natives did the same kinda...they thought that the blood of the people was necesary for the gods as sustenance....and eating the flesh of the fallen enemy warriors made them stronger and gave them their "magic".....so they march these people up to the center of worship on high.....kill them so the gods get their fill....worship that event....and then eat the flesh....all in a ceremony meant to save them from the wrath of their gods (NO NEW SUN THE NEXT TIME AROUND)



posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
I always found it interesting that alot of societies we see as savage for sacrifices and canibalism....were alot like catholicism in so far as they worship dead bodies and eat the flesh for special powers and magic.....

Next time you see a crucifix realize you are praying to the image of the dead christ....not the ascended version...
You eat the flesh for magic soul healing....and the power to overcome all evil by being "saved"....

American natives did the same kinda...they thought that the blood of the people was necesary for the gods as sustenance....and eating the flesh of the fallen enemy warriors made them stronger and gave them their "magic".....so they march these people up to the center of worship on high.....kill them so the gods get their fill....worship that event....and then eat the flesh....all in a ceremony meant to save them from the wrath of their gods (NO NEW SUN THE NEXT TIME AROUND)


newy,

Please don't listen to the objection of vampires and cannibalism.


Our brothers and sisters in Christ, dear Protestants understand a little. All Christians accept Jesus Christ is the eternal sacrifice offered to the Father for our sins. Often in the Gospel, it is written, Jesus is the Lamb of God. Like in the Old Testament, the Passover, the Lamb is sacrificed and offered to God. What happens next? The Lamb is consumed.

Seeee....how much greater in the New Covenant? God Himself is offered up as sacrifice and yes, we consume
Him. You have to think in a supernatural way, in a spiritual sense, not in the natural, a human understanding, accepting, yes, the consecrated host and wine are truly God Himself. He says it is so. God wants to be in us, come to His creation in this speacial way. Oh, the humility of God.

Return to the OP, and watch the Youtube, Father Barron's explanation. Some of the people who heard Our
Lord first were scandalized, didn't understand either.

God gave a sign to disbelievers in the 16th century. In the King James Version Bible, the verse where Jesus
followers didn't believe, couldn't understand and walked away, is John 6:66. How telling. The same verse is a different verse in the Latin Vulgate, the first Bible and the English translation of the Vulgate, the Douay Rheims Bible.

Both, Catholic Bibles. www.drbo.org...

For the times ahead, say to yourself, "I desire the Holy Eucharist."



posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Goddess, Mother of us all, and of all Gods, requires no sacrifice of any kind, and does not require Her followers to eat of Her flesh, or to drink Her blood, and She asks no money, for it would do a Divine Spirit no good to have money, unlike the Christian God, who always seems to be in need of money.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Watch the video in the OP. Eucharist is there in Scripture. Paul used it.


cantuar.blogspot.com...

"The Greek word eucharistia means “giving thanks.” The earliest use of eucharistia in the context of the Lord’s Supper is from the writings of Saint Paul. Paul uses a Greek form of the word eucharistia in 1 Cor 11:24 when he describes how the Lord’s Supper was celebrated:

And when he had given thanks (Greek: eucharistésas or “eucharisted”), he broke it, and said, “This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me” (1 Cor 11:24).

Saint Paul’s First Epistle to the Corinthians was written in about a.d. 57 and so the Apostle’s account of the Eucharist is the earliest testimony to the ritual and beliefs surrounding the Lord’s Supper."

cantuar.blogspot.com...



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by purplemer
Its kind of a bit weird that we eat our own Gods...
kx


It is not only weird, it is Cannibalism, plain and simple. To eat human flesh, or drink the blood of a human being, is the worst kind of of mental illness I have ever heard of. They tend to lock people up for this kind of behaviour.


yes that is correct. The practice is still happening in some Countries.. Uganda for eg. Sacrificing little Children, drinking their blood etc. Barbaric sick People and they do it because they believe, it will make them powerful or live longer.

sick



Uganda: Child Sacrifice Numbers Up
edit on 12/2/2012 by Thurisaz because: to add link



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by colbe
 


this is not a mystery. It is evidence of vampires. Sacrificing people and eating them. Urgh... and omg they still honor the sacrificial rituals with the holy communion to this day.

the belief that you live forever if you eat the flesh or drink the blood of another? How is that a mystery?



Thurisaz,

Hi, I like your avatar.

Jesus is the one who says it, "you must eat My body and drink My blood." Certainly sounds like cannibalism, I agree. That's why some
of His followers walked away.

It's NOT cannibalism though. Jesus is trying to make the point dramatically, I am giving You Me, you receive ALL of Me when you
receive the Eucharist.


Do not think in the natural way but in a higher way, supernaturally. You are receiving the "risen" Christ, His body, blood, soul and divinity, like I said "all" of Him. It's not cannibalism, you have to think in a "divine" way. God can make it happen, He can come us as He wishes. This is the way He's chosen. God wants you to believe, have faith that the "consecrated" host is truly Him because you don't see a change. It's really showing
true faith, which God desires. Faith is believing something you can't see.

After Jesus states it is His body and blod, see John 6:52-55. He goes on
to further instruct, notice the words underlined.


John 6:59-65
This is the bread that came down from heaven. Not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead. He that eateth this bread, shall live for ever. [60] These things he said, teaching in the synagogue, in Capharnaum. [61] Many therefore of his disciples, hearing it, said: This saying is hard, and who can hear it? [62] But Jesus, knowing in himself, that his disciples murmured at this, said to them: Doth this scandalize you? [63] If then you shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? [64] It is the spirit that quickeneth: the flesh profiteth nothing. The words that I have spoken to you, are spirit and life. [65] But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning, who they were that did not believe, and who he was, that would betray him.

Jesus says "spirit" twice, two times in verse 64. Whenever Our Lord uses the word "spirit" He means something supernatural. Some
people mistakenly interpret "spirit" to mean "symbol." No! Jesus truly wants you to believe in a higher way, He is God, He can make it happen
and He does.

One thing is so important share, at the Passover the "sacrificed lamb"
was consumed. In the New Covenant, most everyone accepts Jesus is the Passover Lamb sacrificed. See....it's prefigured in the Old Covenant eating the Passover lamb but much greater because you consume "God" Himself in the New Covenant, in the Holy Eucharist. How humble of God, don't you think?


blessings,

colbe


may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,



Colbe



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe


Hi Colbe -

Not sure how literal R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the galilean Nazir was wwhen he purportedly said things in the 4th canonical Greek gospel ('according to John' whoever he was - ! ) e.g. see 'John' 6:53

'He who DOES NOT eat the Flesh of the Bar-Enasha ('son of man') & who DOES NOT drink the BLOOD of the Bar Enasha ('son of man') does NOT have any LIFE in him - for as it is written, The BLOOD is the LIFE...'

Sounds pretty literal and cannibalistic to me - no wonder the Jews (who were forbidden to eat 'flesh with the blood still in it') thought he was possessed by a daemon !!!



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by colbe


Hi Colbe -

Not sure how literal R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the galilean Nazir was wwhen he purportedly said things in the 4th canonical Greek gospel ('according to John' whoever he was - ! ) e.g. see 'John' 6:53

'He who DOES NOT eat the Flesh of the Bar-Enasha ('son of man') & who DOES NOT drink the BLOOD of the Bar Enasha ('son of man') does NOT have any LIFE in him - for as it is written, The BLOOD is the LIFE...'

Sounds pretty literal and cannibalistic to me - no wonder the Jews (who were forbidden to eat 'flesh with the blood still in it') thought he was possessed by a daemon !!!






posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by colbe


Hi Colbe -

Not sure how literal R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the galilean Nazir was wwhen he purportedly said things in the 4th canonical Greek gospel ('according to John' whoever he was - ! ) e.g. see 'John' 6:53

'He who DOES NOT eat the Flesh of the Bar-Enasha ('son of man') & who DOES NOT drink the BLOOD of the Bar Enasha ('son of man') does NOT have any LIFE in him - for as it is written, The BLOOD is the LIFE...'

Sounds pretty literal and cannibalistic to me - no wonder the Jews (who were forbidden to eat 'flesh with the blood still in it') thought he was possessed by a daemon !!!



Sigmund, hi,

I usually look at my bible, the English translation of the first Bible, St. Jerome's Latin Vulgate because I can't read Latin. www.drbo.org....

I tried to explain as best I can, the Eucharist is not cannibalism. It's supernatural, God coming to us because
He wishes to in this way. He loves us all so much, that He wants everyone to receive Him fully. All of Him.
Only God can do this. And you're right about the Jewish understanding, many walked away that day
because of their tradition...but not all. Jesus didn't run afrer them and say "no, no...I am speaking symbolically or some other excuse, He let them go.

He wants you to believe. The only Scripture verse where Our Lord says how to abide in Him and He in us is
if we receive the Holy Eucharist. I believe it's John 6:57.

There is a Catholic blogger you would like. I learn so much from his short writings. He use to be an Anglican
priest before he converted to Catholicism. His name is Taylor Marshall. One of his books is called The
Crucified Rabai. You would like it, it shows the roots of Catholicism are Judaism. I can't recall the exact
link, search Taylor's name and Cantebury Tales. That's the name of his blog.


God bless you,


colbe



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A recent message to Australian seer, Valentina.

Jesus says it simply, you only have to believe. And remember, Paul used the term "breaking of the bread." If it's "too hard" to believe Our Lord's words in this message, think of them when the "awakening" happens.

+ + +

All Has Been Revealed to You


Friday 27 April 2012


Reflection:
Begin even on the night of the Mount of Olives and with true faithful love accompany Me along the way that I have walked for you....


...At the breaking of the bread you will know My Love is for you, My children. This is My Body and My Blood. Do not be fooled by any other thoughts or words of My Sacrificial Love that I left for you to ponder on and consume, and to give thanks for your strengthening Food of all Love. Take and eat of My Body and know it is all of Me that you take, not just a part but all of Me, My Strength, Courage and Love. It is all there for you too to be My Strength and Courage and Love to share with all My lonely people. Come, wake up to your calling and show to Me your love at all times during these times of trials as you wait for My glorious Coming of My Second Advent. Come My children, come back to Me with all your heart, mind and soul, come.


Posted May 11, 2012 at Yahoo Groups ~ Seers 2
message # 35546



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Its kind of a bit weird that we eat our own Gods...
kx


You know the Christians in their beastly literal sense of interpretation worship Satan or those that drink blood and worship pentagrams. They'll be drinking chicken blood here soon.

Christians are kinda slow and they only can think in the literal views of things, thus they follow Satan. And they are arrogant to do so.


The rest of the world knows when the allegorical and metaphore speech is being used and they are considered intelligent and using the grey matter god alloted to them well.

edit on 11-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Soon the literal Christians will drink chicken blood for their satan ritual



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by purplemer
Its kind of a bit weird that we eat our own Gods...
kx


You know the Christians in their beastly literal sense of interpretation worship Satan or those that drink blood and worship pentagrams. They'll be drinking chicken blood here soon.

Christians are kinda slow and they only can think in the literal views of things, thus they follow Satan. And they are arrogant to do so.


The rest of the world knows when the allegorical and metaphore speech is being used and they are considered intelligent and using the grey matter god alloted to them well.

edit on 11-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Soon the literal Christians will drink chicken blood for their satan ritual


You do not understand friend. Jesus did not run after those who said
this is a "hard saying" to accept. No, Our Lord let them go.

You can't think in a human way. God can do anything, the Holy
Eucharist is supernatural. It is a divine gift from God, it is God Himself.


blessings,



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

You can't think in a human way. God can do anything, the Holy
Eucharist is supernatural. It is a divine gift from God, it is God Himself.



Utter Nonsense!

Jesus' New Covenant theme was how to change away from temple sacrifice games of Yahweh. Lord's Supper was made to move away from temple sacrifice games. When Jesus said the Wine is my blood and the bread my flesh this is the move away from temple sacrifice methods for god.

"Eucharist" (Greek word for Lord's Supper theme) had some special values due to wine and grains having excellent nutritional elements, like Boron, that was better than eating meat. Essene Breads (sometimes called Ezekial Bread) were sprouted grains that also upped the nutritional value.

None of which we would call super-natural today. The issue is lots of the old ways are not understood today.

edit on 12-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Essene Bread was part of Lord's Supper



posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
To me the metaphor of the Eucharist is simple to understand.

The covenant, the deal that we brokered before incarnating on this planet, was to adhere to the rules of survival here. All life on planet earth consumes life, in some way.

Even the tiniest spider must kill in order to survive. It is the circle of life. Even plants eat the marrow of mother earth, which is fortified by the rotting flesh of the living.

The undying spirit of life, (God) is eternal. It doesn't die, as it constantly dies. and is constantly reborn. We sacrifice our bodies for the opportunity of an existential experience. The mythology of the story of Jesus simply personifies this fact.
edit on 12-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by colbe

You can't think in a human way. God can do anything, the Holy
Eucharist is supernatural. It is a divine gift from God, it is God Himself.



Utter Nonsense!

Jesus' New Covenant theme was how to change away from temple sacrifice games of Yahweh. Lord's Supper was made to move away from temple sacrifice games. When Jesus said the Wine is my blood and the bread my flesh this is the move away from temple sacrifice methods for god.

"Eucharist" (Greek word for Lord's Supper theme) had some special values due to wine and grains having excellent nutritional elements, like Boron, that was better than eating meat. Essene Breads (sometimes called Ezekial Bread) were sprouted grains that also upped the nutritional value.

None of which we would call super-natural today. The issue is lots of the old ways are not understood today.

edit on 12-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Essene Bread was part of Lord's Supper


All Christians accept Jesus is the Passover Lamb in the New Covenant.
What happened at Passover in the Old Covenant, remember? First...

They sacrificed the lamb and then what? They consumed it. In the New
Covenant, it is far greater You "consume" God in the most Holy Eucharist. Supernatural, yes, it's God's plan, He wishes everyone believed. And...

The prophecy in Malachi is fulfilled.

Malachi 1:11
For from the rising of the sun even to the going down, my name is great among the Gentiles, and in every place there is sacrifice, and there is offered to my name a clean oblation: for my name is great among the Gentiles, saith the Lord of hosts.


[11] A clean oblation: Viz., the precious body and blood of Christ in the eucharistic sacrifice.





new topics




 
8
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join