It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My daughter deserved to die for falling in love"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by spinkyboo
I was stating that this was a religious issue - and nothing to do with a political invasion.
This is their religious "law". Yikes again.

One more yikes...honour killings are not religious law...in Islam anyway...they are tribal custom. Doesn't excuse it, but may as well put the blame where it belongs. Ignorance is ignorance.

If it's just tribal custom, why haven't they outlawed them on the government level yet? Hmm? Care to elaborate? No?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Let me know when the next Christian Lady drowns her 3 little kids in the bathtub... so I can say the samething...

There goes those peaceful joyful spreading god words loving Christians! :-)
edit on 6-11-2011 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

There was a christian woman in the Portland, Oregon area who, a few months ago, strangled her beautiful, talented, violinist 11-year-old daughter... "to save her from the pedophiles".

Kinda reminded me of "Carrie", except the girl didn't get one back at her mom.

And it is illegal. Appalling. Unexceptable.

The only thing this woman might have going for her is that she might get some help for being mentally disturbed.

I would love to find even a large minority of Christians anywhere that would not fight for a law to make sure that this crime is acknowledged and treated as a crime.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And yet, everytime a law gets floated in an Islamic country to outlaw these killings it is not approved.
Jordan, considered very modern, just rejected one last year.

...and if you check, these are tribal societies. Islam is the simply bludgeon of choice. As is Christianity in other societies.

Originally posted by seamus
If it's just tribal custom, why haven't they outlawed them on the government level yet? Hmm? Care to elaborate? No?

Same response.
edit on 7-11-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
Hopefully in her next life she will learn to be loyal to family.

Yeah, for the sake of Muslim inbreeding.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

So what.. that happens in every war. However their own family killing them for it does not. That is a symptom of a religion gone awry, though I would say it also has to do with the guy/his families church/etc some factor specific to him as I refuse to believe the whole of mid eastern Muslims think this way. Refuse to believe it because our government wants us to. Though I will admit.. the fact that he was let go and congratulated (if true) does not help their case..

Muslims need to be clearing their names because they aren't making a good case for their future with this crap.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join