It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN report 'to suggest Iran nuclear weapons work'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by icepack

The oil is a side issue, the US is just doing what it always has and that is trying to turn alternative style Governments into a democracy, they were doing it during the cold war with the communists and they are doing it now with the dictatorships. The oil is just a bonus and a motivator to accelerate their plans.

isnt democracy and human rights the best governing system we have ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

star for you and thank you.people are always reacting that way to my posts and getting off topic.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

yes i agree

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

star for you and thank you.people are always reacting that way to my posts and getting off topic.

No worries at all. discuss the topic, , if these guys wish too discuss somthing different, start their own thread
and if they still havent answered the question that i asked, that says something to you. there is a song at the moment dont let the bastards get ya down, it works in all ways of life l

wa

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Now that is a good post, i like that , lets see how the cards fall and the wise people react

Wal

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by icepack

Billabong.. Now that's Australian for swamp.

no its not, billabong is aussie for watering hole ... swamp .... hahaha and actually being an aussie the only time I have heard billabong in the last 30 yrs at least is when someone sings waltzing matilda or I see the word printed on surfy clothing ....
edit on 6/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

From the Market Ticker

Karl Denninger isn't exactly a war monger either.

You don't need a trigger for a reactor. You also don't need highly-enriched uranium for it either; indeed, HEU makes a reactor much more dangerous since it makes criticality (K >1.0) in the absence of a moderator possible.

Now let's ask the following questions and pay particular attention to the prejudices you apply to your answers: They're important.

Iran is on the verge of getting the Bomb. It is time for President Barack Obama to act-Telegraph.co.uk

Why, for example, are Iranian scientists experimenting with triggers that are only used for detonating nuclear weapons? Why are Iranian technicians devoting so much energy to developing a ballistic missile warhead that can carry a nuclear warhead? And why have they designed simulation programmes whose sole purpose is to test nuclear weapons systems?

Indeed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join