It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN report 'to suggest Iran nuclear weapons work'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The UN's atomic watchdog is planning to reveal evidence that Iran has been working secretly to develop a nuclear weapons capability, diplomats say. The evidence is said to include intelligence that Iran made computer models of a nuclear warhead. Iranian officials say the International Atomic Energy Agency report, due next week, is a fabrication. Israeli officials have said a military option to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear weapons is drawing nearer. Diplomats, speaking anonymously, have been briefing journalists on the IAEA's next quarterly report on Iran. They said the report would also include satellite images of what the IAEA believes is a large steel container used for high-explosives tests related to nuclear arms. Iran says that its nuclear programme is exclusively to generate power for civilian purposes. Continue reading the main story “Start Quote There are bits of [Iran's nuclear programme] which clearly can only be for clandestine nuclear purposes. It is a compelling case” Diplomatic source But the IAEA has reported for some years that there are unresolved questions about its programme and has sought clarification of Iran's secretive nuclear activities.

UN report 'to suggest Iran nuclear weapons work'

hmm does anyone believe it's for civilian use ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
you have to wait till the official report comes out next week, now its too early.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I believe it is for civilian use. Why doesn't the US go check it out themselves? Doesn't the NPT state that all the other members are to help build the reactors?

I would hope Iran already has a bomb to defend themselves from aggression. (you know the people with nukes that don't allow inspections)

I see you are most likely a christian. Sadly you salivate at the mere thought of a huge war where millions may die. I'm sure Jesus loves you for that.

EDIT: While you're salivating and defending Israel.. Israeli's are also salivating... and spitting on christians.

www.haaretz.com...

Keep sending money and support by all means, just dont try to live there.

edit on 6-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I believe it is for civilian use. Why doesn't the US go check it out themselves? Doesn't the NPT state that all the other members are to help build the reactors? I would hope Iran already has a bomb do defend themselves from aggression. I see you are most likely a christian. Sadly you salivate at the mere thought of a huge war where millions may die. I'm sure Jesus loves you for that. EDIT: While you're salivating and defending Israel.. Israeli's are also salivating... and spitting on christians. www.haaretz.com... Keep sending money and support by all means, just dont try to live there.

Keep smoking ya bongs mate, here is a tip, put a bit of crack on top gives ya a bit more psychotic trip

How the hell ya get that from the op"s original post baffles the hell out of me, but please try and explain it. we are all ears, even if some may have clothed ones

Wal
edit on 6-11-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

While you're salivating and defending Israel.. Israeli's are also salivating... and spitting on christians.

thats a bit picky, imo. there are probably all sorts of constallations, like muslim against christian, christians against muslims, muslims against jews, jews against muslims, jews against christians, christians against jews...etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Keep smoking ya bongs mate, here is a tip, put a bit of crack on top gives ya a bit more psychotic trip

you get this all from his post ???

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

no his user name

Wal

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

lol no I don't want a war or no one to die I pray that Jesus comes quickly to end all this nonsense and stop all the garbage that goes on in this world

you are obliviously not a christian you would understand I don't want millions to die , I don't want ANY wars
this world needs love and caring

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

this is a picture of yellow water billabong. you know what they are doing there, eh ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That just sounds like the usual Muslim religious hatred propaganda to me where they like to try and convince everyone that this is a war of religions, when it is not.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

lol no I don't want a war or no one to die I pray that Jesus comes quickly to end all this nonsense and stop all the garbage that goes on in this world

you know in christian mythology what happens when jesus returns ? the final battle, doesnt sound peaceful to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I think salivating for war cause you believe a bearded white dude is going to come back is pretty crazy myself.

If Israel want's to have bombs, iran should be able to have bombs.

Personally I don't trust any Official UN Report on anything these days.

My name has nothing to do with Bongs or Drugs .. I dont do drugs.

It means "foliage" in another language.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

That just sounds like the usual Muslim religious hatred propaganda to me where they like to try and convince everyone that this is a war of religions, when it is not.

are you talking about this pipeline theory ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

but the holy war is Jesus against satan not the rhetoric that you say
when Jesus comes he will battle satan a kick his hind end once and for all, and when Jesus comes there will be no more wars or sickness this world will be peaceful again
edit on 6-11-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

with their armies, right ? arent humans their soldiers ?

and when Jesus comes there will be no more wars or sickness this world will be peaceful again

after a battle, a big war. you are saying it will get better if this war happens. so, first war , then better ?

edit on 6-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

it's prophesied by GOD it will happen I my self do not like wars or fighting when people can talk like human beings

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning OldCorp

you are talking about the tribulation.when Jesus comes the tribulation is over.the only battle is Jesus and his christian soldiers against santan .there will be no more wars,sickness,famine.this what i'm praying for when i say come quickly lord Jesus! .

edit on 6-11-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: these replies are

edit on 6-11-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: these replies are getting off topic

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
until usa gets rid of its nukes then they are nothing more than hypocritical control freaks ....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

The oil is a side issue, the US is just doing what it always has and that is trying to turn alternative style Governments into a democracy, they were doing it during the cold war with the communists and they are doing it now with the dictatorships. The oil is just a bonus and a motivator to accelerate their plans.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Text

I think salivating for war cause you believe a bearded white dude is going to come back is pretty crazy myself. If Israel want's to have bombs, iran should be able to have bombs. Personally I don't trust any Official UN Report on anything these days. My name has nothing to do with Bongs or Drugs .. I dont do drugs. It means "foliage" in another language.

I am still asking the question how did you get all that out of the oringnal op's post, hence my stupid remarks, where did I say i a white bearded bloke is going to be my saviour and look at the quote above You beleive

For all i care bomb the hell out of each other i honestly dont care, but i do care what insights your rant , you are no better then the rest of them, love ya self theres another tip. or is this just another us them hate thread?

wal

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Billabong.. Now that's Australian for swamp.

Seriously though.
I really think it's unfair to the civilians in Iran that Israel and the US are talking openly about a preemptive strike. If the leader of another country talked that way about Israel or the US they would be attacked for saying it. I guess that's what they are trying to get Iran to do.

Sucks that this war is most likely just around the corner. They don't want it any other way I guess, we sure don't have a say anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join