It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the Mayan Calender 9th Wave of Consciousness.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I keep seeing these claims that 2012 is mentioned by other cultures as well. Every time I ask to see the prophecies or what have you mentioning 2012 I never get any response. So, could you please provide me with sources from other civilizations that corroborate things the Maya didn't say, but things New Age authors have claimed the Maya said?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Another fine thread Sir Slide. I am enjoying your posts more and more. Still looking into those magnetic lines in Mississippi. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Im in the middle of putting together a thread on this, it mainly relates to the Hopi. I don't feel there should be any animosity here, I respect your opinion, although obviously we disagree on a few things. It is a pretty big job to put this all together so bare with me, and as I said I am not 100 per cent on Calleman at all, although I feel his theories are interesting. Also Arguilles is someone who I am not 100 per cent on, although I do feel that his mission is very humble and not about the dollar. What do you think of the new mayan codices that had crystal skull ceremonies in them?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wshadow1
Another fine thread Sir Slide. I am enjoying your posts more and more. Still looking into those magnetic lines in Mississippi. Very interesting stuff.

Thank you my friend, it is much appreciated, truly.

Have a wonderful hunt!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Lately i've been watching a lot of videos on the subject, reading a lot, trying to understand and i don't like how everybody seems to think they know for sure what all this is about. This thing is so weird and special at the same time, it is almost blasphemous to state something as a fact.

However, many of us can feel it and just like being in love, if you feel it you've got it. The world seems in HD right now and if you are able to recognize that 4D vibe, then you know there is nothing to fear.

edit on 9-11-2011 by Exitt because: english is not my mother tongue...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm all for a change of mind or spirit of humanity - there is too much hate, anger and angst, and sadly, non concern... a complete lack of caring what happens even to ones next door neighbor. Indifference rules the day now. I'd love for this to change. Blame MSM I suppose, where there are so many disasters, wars, and tragic events that come to one's home immediately, people are now numb to such events.

But I personally don't think the Mayan were inbued with mystical or metaphysical powers that allowed them to forsee such great events in their future. They were simply a civiliation that was mostly prominant in AD, to approximately 950. They were obsessed with keeping time, and were excellent at doing so using heavenly bodies, which they thought were dieties. They still performed primative practices such as human sacrifice, and self mutiliation to appease their gods. Any theory they had would be colored by their religeous beliefs, as they were quite prominant.. indeed central, to their lives. So I can't buy into the whole "they have inside knowledge about 2012" thing. Just because they ended their calendars in certain increments, doesn't mean something amazing is going to happen once another age ends.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

There is a possibility that the Sun may affect the decay rates of isotopes in a very small manner. That comes from 1 source that is being checked out. Even if it exists it has an effect almost impossible to detect across the lifespan of a human.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

The fact that the only sources for these codices are Hunbatz Men and Drunvalo Melchizedek makes me extremely leery. Throw in the fact that the images released of the codices bear no resemblance to other Mayan iconography and epigraphy makes me immediately lean towards hoax. As for the Hopi, I'd stay away from them. The only prophecy credited to them that might have any legitimacy is the one regarding the UN. All of the other ones come from non-Hopi sources which lead the leaders of the Hopi to put out a press release a few years back denying that any of these people claiming to have knowledge of Hopi prophecies or ceremonies have any connection to the Hopi and stating that their claims are false. One must remember that the Hopi are a very private people. So, unless you're being told something by a Hopi on Hopi land you should disregard the claims.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I, for one, am very confident in the fact that some extreme form of change (be it a greater shift in consciousness or what have you) is in store for the race of man. Much as the video stated, there are already such things going on in this world, such as natural disasters, extreme civil uproars, conspiracies and secrets coming into the light, and much more. In my conclusion, this is because the conscious of mankind is already starting to elevate and more and more people are realizing that their governments and religions could very well be discreditable and that they have possibly been the victim of such mental control (in terms of suggestion). Man does not need a religion to be spiritual (especially one that requires such extreme conditions) nor does he need a government to be sufficient and a controlled individual. Many spiritual philosophies will tell you that the ultimate goal of "enlightenment" or "awakening" is to be free. Usually, this is in regards to freedom of the "ego" or self sense of identification which ties you solely to the world of duality. [Duality; the judgement of anything as something relevant to the mind (e.g. good/evil). This can be discredited upon looking at various individuals. One may believe that what he or she is doing is perfectly just while another may think that it is an act of evil. Who is to say which person is right? In conclusion, all judgements can be perceived as neither right nor wrong.] However, the "ego" strives on such things as religion and government to give it that sense of identification and as the ego dissolves (via conscious evolvement) it will find these things to become more and more useless, if not detrimental altogether. So, it would make sense (of course, only if you believed in all this "spiritual mumbo-jumbo") that there would be various civil revolts and overthrows of government leaders.

Another concept I would like to throw in would be that of the Taiji symbol and it's meaning to Taoist tradition.

The Taiji symbol represents the state of the universe and is ever spinning. It is change, if you will.
The "supreme ultimate" creates yang and yin: movement generates yang; when its activity reaches its limit, it becomes tranquil. Through tranquility the supreme ultimate generates yin. When tranquility has reached its limit, there is a return to movement. Movement and tranquility, in alternation, become each the source of the other

That being said, let's look at the current state, and the previous state, of the world. In the perception of the mind, it would generally be called a "bad" situation. Constant violence, war, corruption, sickness, and much more that one would call "bad", and it is getting worse. Under the philosophy of the Taiji, when something reaches and extreme polarity the extreme opposite polarity usually follows right behind it and takes over. So, from all the turmoil in the world reaching all time high, an exact opposite state should be ushered in shortly, resulting in what some would call "good".

Again, this is only relevant to you if you believe in such things and I wish not to start an argument or anger somebody. So please, if this post does not ring with you at all, just label me as another spiritual whackjob.

A video that one might be interested in regards to the New Age-y concepts of conscious and spirituality can be found here. (Although it is rather long and I do believe there is even a post about it somewhere on these forums.)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-11-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: Edited to correct youtube embedment format.

edit on 10-11-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: Typos.

edit on 10-11-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: More typos!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join