It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists - Trailer Anonymous Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

We Are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists - Trailer

An upcoming documentary coming up about well... Anonymous. We are probably the most misunderstood "non official group" well we do not officially exist. However We are the elephant in the room. You will hear many opinions here about Anonymous but very few get the gist of it. I mean 14 year old kids on /b/ understand something so simple yet men well in to their years remain clueless. I guess our actions speak for themselves. And with success there will be hate and envy. People naturally fear what they do not understand, but what you do not understand right now why we do what we do.. but I am sure most of you will. What was forged as a meme on on a imageboard has become something larger then any one of us. It began with Operation Chanology in it's infancy. Now we are "grown folk" doing what we always dreamed of.

I am not here to promote, endorse or recruit your members mods, I just thought people would be interested in the documentary. And maybe even perhaps given some real insight on what we are About. There have been similar forms of rebellion but this one has no face or even a name.

Enjoy

Am I Anonymous?

I am just some guy in a guy Fawkes mask without an identity ( on the internet )

edit on 6-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
No actually the elephants in the room are the senator. Just look at them hogging all the food... Dayum! they are fast. HEY!! You ate my SHARE!!! what do you mean I get no share???
/Sarcasm

The world is slow to change,

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

Point taken

I wont argue with that, they will eat themselves in to extinction and drain all resources dry. The Senators need an intervention.

Me: We need to have a talk senator

Senator ____ : Does it involve cake?

Me : Its about your appetite for destruction, money even cake

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What will it take to get everyone on the same page? I just read another thread talking about how lame most of the members here can be, considering the OWS movement has been everything we have dreamed of, now that its here, all people can do is pick it apart and try to find a reason why not to support it.
Lets take what were given and make the most of it.

theres a great muse song call resistance one line goes "If they keep us apart, then they wont stop breaking us down. love is our resistance."

I think the most important element in the OWS movement is peaceful resistance.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Indeed it is the indoctrination of divide and conquer, a very very old recipe handed down since the wheel was invented if not invented before the wheel.

OWS call for justice - bad bad bad

Elitists continue to rape, pillage and undermine our way of life - no worries about that

Kind of disturbing "not really" people see things so black and white, left right yet do not understand what goes up must come down. People will continue to fight for the right to flourish and in all equality even with this degree of corruption. That is something that they can never stop .. the human will to survive and the right to freedom.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Beneath this mask is an idea and ideas are bulletproof
We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Yes that is exactly it

Just the like Comic Book and the Movie, a Totalitarian state came to be...

answer : so Anonymous came to be

So many Banks and so much time

top topics

join