It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlawful Killing- Princess Diana. What happened to the movie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Agree with that, hell there was even a big deal made that the Queen had to tighten her belt because they didn't have the money to help promote the British Isles or the Commonwealth as much as they did before.

Prince Andrew was always the idiot of the family spending more than he had but the rest are thrifty, intelligent and kind.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chericher

If she was a rebel she would've held public office and used her public sentiment to curry favor, and actually do something. She wasn't a rebel, she was a publicity stunt. Build her into whatever you want, just don't expect me to believe it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

- Thanks for your answer -
It's always nice when someone can answer the question.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

To explain to you why the movie is banned and no one ever mentioned it. No one cares enough about her to mention it.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chericher

The royals are still alot more connected than you or I, and Diana was certainly privy to alot of the hidden machinations of wealth and power. You belittle the rebel that she was, and what it meant for her to speak her conscience so recently having come out from under protocol.

You keep insisting so strongly that she's irrelevant - why the heck are you in this thread then?

More connected than any of us here because lets face it, do any of us have to mix with world leaders and charities on a regular basis like they do?

No.

Diana was no rebel either, she agreed to marry Charles even though he was in love with Camilla, gave him kids, kept quiet all the time and only spoke out when she divorced because she was made to be a sympathy character when in actuality, she wasn't the only one in that marriage to deserve sympathy because both parties were made to wed when they didn't wish to.

She wasn't saying a damn thing then nor would she have because she was busy falling in love with Dodi. She had no secrets to tell and nothing damning like conspiracy theorists like to believe there is.

She died in an unfortunate accident when all members of that car were drunk and speeding. Nothing more to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I meant she was a rebel not long after the divorce, and starting b4 Dodi. She was outing respected persons that were involved and/or invested in making, buying, selling of cluster bombs and mines, and regularly blasting war mongers and the like for starting conflicts where they are used. EvolutionsEnd seems to think I said Diana was the center of the universe or something.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No, everyone else did, and we all got sick of it. The media took that girl to the grave while kicking and screaming for more publicity and lies. Is it any wonder that the movie was banned?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Totally true and I remember every interview she ever did after the divorce and before dating Dodi and she never mentioned any of what the other member said. Not once.

I think I as a British citizen who saw her face everywhere, heard her voice everywhere and read her name everywhere for decades should know.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I guess you don't remember her anti-landmine crusade and how she said she found it disgusting that important people and corporations profit off devices that maim innocent children. Would she have had to scream like Alex Jones to get your attention? Or do you only read and watch tabloid and fluffy tv programs which certainly didn't highlight that side of her?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

www.globalpost.com...
Key quote:
"A journalist colleague worked for years to write articles about the campaign against anti-personnel landmines. I, too, reported on the issue, writing stories about African amputees caused by the indiscriminate use of anti-personnel landmines that remained hidden and deadly across wide swathes of territory, long after the conflicts ended. Our articles never got the kind of placement in the media that we felt they deserved.

Then Princess Diana went to Angola in January 1997. Iconic images of her walking through landmine areas and sitting with young amputees were on the front pages of every newspaper in the world and were beamed by every television network. She made an impassioned statement against anti-personnel landmines and urged all responsible governments to stop using them, producing them and selling them.

Single-handedly Diana made the anti-landmine campaign a hot topic.

Her views went against official British policy and top defense officials denounced Diana as a “loose cannon” and dismissed her as “ill-informed” on the issue of anti-personnel landmines. It was a standoff between the British defense ministry and the princess."

And:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Now, I'm about 90% sure she was NOT assassinated, but there certainly was reason to be suspicious, and you can find lots of articles like this:
Diana death 'linked to arms trade' says QC
www.independent.co.uk...

and this:
www.theinsider.org...
key quote:
"Diana was perhaps most famous for her campaign for a ban on the sale and use of landmines. Was she unaware that the arms trade is the single most important industry in the UK economy? A princess is supposed to act as an ambassador for her country, but Diana's popularity and agenda became an increasing threat to British national interests. Now Diana presents no risk at all because she is dead."

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'm normally very interested in what you have to say on these boards, but these comments are rediculous.
She is not forgotten and frequently still gets front page headlines in UK newspapers.

She was a very giving person, she didn't go the route of the rest of our Royal Family and actually went out and helped the less fortunate, she did nothing for publicity.
She found herself in a position were she could do some good and she did it.

You are being nothing more than ignorant and my estimates of you have lowered. Not that you care, I don't think we have ever really conversed on here, but I read alot of your post's and enjoyed them.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

Now I can't find any links to stream or download the movie and that's a first because the internet usually has EVERYTHING. Any idea what happened with this movie?

I'm asking the very same questions, since first mentioned in the MSM following Cannes I've hunted high and low for this video but the best I've come up with is the movie trailers on Youtube.

I would have though that a banned in Britain movie would be well sought after on the internet, it really doesn't make sense why no one appears to have uploaded a copy to share.

If I do manage to find the movie then I'll upload here for viewing.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
on this site youll get some sneaked footage of the documentary

loveforlife.com.au...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm actually just watching the film now.

I found it on " wideshutuk ".

Don't know how to post a link.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is the full uncut version...

It's a pretty interesting (to say the least) documentary and well worth a watch.

It's been pulled from EVERY site on the net.

So watch/download it quick....

Part 1

rutube.ru...

Part 2

rutube.ru...

Part 3

rutube.ru...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join