It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlawful Killing- Princess Diana. What happened to the movie?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So there was this movie called : Unlawful Killing and it premiered at Cannes, then the British film board banned it and now there isn't much about this movie on the internet, whereas a few months ago there was a lot of hype surrounding it. Now I can't find any links to stream or download the movie and that's a first because the internet usually has EVERYTHING. Any idea what happened with this movie?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

She got replaced by Paris Hilton as the new blonde icon that does nothing, and everyone forgot about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

She got replaced by Paris Hilton as the new blonde icon that does nothing, and everyone forgot about it.

I think you need to look up what princess Diana did, before you start to sound ignorant.

Oh wait to late for the "sounding ignorant part".
edit on 5-11-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I remember hearing about it. Mother Teresa junior. If she really wanted to help someone, she wouldn't have died in a speeding expensive car while drunk. People that die like that do not die because they lead a modest and reasonable life. She was a publicity stunt and nothing more, that's why you haven't heard about her in forever.

edit on 6-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Most probably been swept under the carpet like most issues when it comes to that disgusting family of parasites.

A few details of it on IMDB, but not a lot. > www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I don't tend to respond to topics much...but:

Your second post was more ignorant than the first, and I hope that your subsequent posts would not continue this trend.

Before spouting more garbage, please read up on the subject before saying anything. First things first, the death of Princess Diana is nothing to scoff at or try to make a quick jab about. She was a human being who had died before her time and it was a tragedy...it still is.
Secondly, Princess Di was not drunk at the time, and that has been 'proven' afterwards, all conspiracies aside. What you may be referring to is the fact that the driver of the car was found to be drunk. And even that is up for grabs.
Third...take your damn pick. There was a lot of groups that may have been or were, gunning for her; obviously she was a stick in the mud for someone, and they needed her out of the picture. The reason why you haven't heard about it in a while is because whoever was hired to keep things hush about it, did a damn good job.

OP, I feel that the Princess Diana movie was halted for many reasons. There was a lot of controversy and rumors surrounding her death. Blame was tossed around like a hot-potato with herpes. From Royal Family to paparazzi to MI6 blaming... but quite obviously, there was a lot of shifty business goin' on and for the film to be snubbed, that seems to have perpetuated even now. Someone doesn't want a light shed on possibilities, it seems.

edit on 6-11-2011 by bojimbo because: blech

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bojimbo

I actually thought the movie was banned because it depicted the real story of her life. Care to confirm or deny that?

As far as her death goes, she died at a young age while trusting a drunk driver at a high rate of speed. There's nothing tragic about it! Happens everyday when young people think they can outrun the consequences of life.

Blame for her death? She got in a car with a drunk or maybe even a sober person and wrecked near 100, what more blame do you need? Stupid choice is stupid. Blame for death falls squarely on her.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Unless I am directly involved with blocking the movie, I can;t confirm or add anything, scout's honor.
I was commenting on how you said she was dead because she was drinking and driving. That is obviously not true, as I read your reply.
I can see that you've altered your stance a bit, to her 'driver.' With that I'll concede.

I would not disagree with anything you said, if it was simply that, a 100mph accident because of a drunk driver.
But that is also debated, in hindsight...although the initial reports claimed the vehicle was actually traveling at 60mph at time of impact... there were so many interested parties that could have been involved.
But only as far as that. If that is the 'true' story, that is.

edit on 6-11-2011 by bojimbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bojimbo

When you're name has Princess in front of it, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do. Her driver, her choice to trust him. She went to the well one too many times. Nothing tragic about it, the woman was a publicity stunt through and through imo. Get mad if you want, but the fact that everyone forgot about her goes to show that she made no lasting impact.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Getting angry is pointless. Although I'm not too familiar with much more of the happenings of the accident (seeing as I only know as much as was reported).. but if my memory serves me right, the driver was a member of security from the Ritz Carlton or whatever hotel they were coming out of. It was not her personal driver.

But if you believe the OS, then there's not much else left for me to say. You have all of your answers already.

I just had to express that the loss of a human life is not something to mock. No matter who they were or how they died. If you have nothing to add to the OP, we should just let this die here.

fin

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
i forgot the question.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bojimbo

Sure thing.
I do not move from my position that princess Dianna was an iconic media figure that didn't do much to be famous other than be born into it. People do what she did everyday, and it doesn't make world news.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by bojimbo

Sure thing.
I do not move from my position that princess Dianna was an iconic media figure that didn't do much to be famous other than be born into it. People do what she did everyday, and it doesn't make world news.

She has done more than you ever have...

Your choice to be abrasive and ignorant in this subject leads me to believe you have failed at being a positive figure in your community, you seem to be pushing your failed attempts at usefulness upon a dead women...

So I am left with the question: Are you a transgender individual with an identity issue?
edit on 6-11-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
so does any one know what happend to the movie? who cares what she did it wont mean sht in the end, i think she was pregnant to the enemy so to speak and killed for it. I HATE THE ROYAL SCAMLY

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It is curious, isn't it?
It's amazing how there's so much happening so fast, that things are going down the memory hole or whatever without most of us even noticing. Thanks for noticing!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ok, now, you might think that it was an unlikely way to assassinate someone, and was therefore obviously a drunk driving accident. Ok, that's reasonable, and probably true.

But, girly, seems you don't know crap about the lady. Seems you think she wasn't a threat to the royal establishment, that she was part of it until her demise. In her last few years, she was getting outspoken against arms trading, war propaganda, and lots of things she was privy to when she was married to Charles. She knew too much, and was rapidly becoming more vocally conscientious(sp?) about it. The significance of this is like as if Michelle left Obama just started spouting off the truth about the shadowy network that runs the world, and publicly naming names about people that make war and sell bombs that kill children for profit. Hence, the ***question*** of conspiracy in her death, and the OP's question about whatever happened to the darn movie about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I do help both people and animals! I don't feel that it makes me anymore notable than the rest of the world though. I do not feel that she did anything special either. That's why she's long forgotten. No one really cared to begin with. Gandhi, did something. Dianna, made the news. That is all.

To be blunt, I wish I never had to hear another thing about the woman again. I think a lot of people were sick and tired of hearing about the royal family, which is why since she's died their coverage has been cut way back. The death of princess Dianna made everyone realize that no one cared to begin with.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chericher

The royal establishment? The royal establishment hasn't meant anything in the big scheme of things in years. They're a boring family that the media follows around for when they need space filler. They're not even very wealthy by modern standards.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck
Most probably been swept under the carpet like most issues when it comes to that disgusting family of parasites.

A few details of it on IMDB, but not a lot. > www.imdb.com... <

The al Fayeds? Couldn't agree more.

If you meant the Royal Family then couldn't disagree more.

I still don't think anything happened other than a drunk driver speeding along, paparazzi hounding Diana and Dodi making the driver go faster upon their request and then bam, crash.

All of those in the car were drunk and the movie has been dropped from being shown due to footage and imagery of Diana's body as she lay dying in the car at the scene.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The royals are still alot more connected than you or I, and Diana was certainly privy to alot of the hidden machinations of wealth and power. You belittle the rebel that she was, and what it meant for her to speak her conscience so recently having come out from under protocol.

You keep insisting so strongly that she's irrelevant - why the heck are you in this thread then?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join