It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.6 Just Hit Oklahoma..........Felt in Joplin, Mo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
dont even need to blame haarp this time.

www.ogs.ou.edu...

www.care2.com...

this latest quake is biggest in state history. see links for why.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

My message is simple. Please prepare yourselves. I am hoping that these couple of moderate quakes will be enough...but if they haven't gotten you in gear; please do so now. Today. Sunday. Not tomorrow.

I hope the complacent among us heed your words.
Some just want to believe that their comfortable daily lives cannot ever be upset or thrown off course.
They couldn't be more wrong.

I also wish people would stop saying "the world is going to end". This is never true in any account unless the sun collapsed. We all live in our own world and it can end as we know it to exist when we are least prepared.

Best wishes to everyone!
edit on 6-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Oklastatefan

and counting

second

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
dont even need to blame haarp this time.

www.ogs.ou.edu...

www.care2.com...

this latest quake is biggest in state history. see links for why.

Since the 2nd link shows that there were 50 earthquakes following the fracking operation in January, has anyone been able to find what current fracking projects may be going on that's triggered 80 more in the last 30 days?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by mandms33

It is all over MSM my friend, not everyone who puts up a thread is joking. OP , strange times indeed, and they are getting stranger. The Book is almost to the End. HEY, someone debunk this LOL. (you can't).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I live in Mountainburg,AR and what is strange is that i was asleep and woke up about 60 seconds before it happened and looked at the clock and then i heard a loud rumbling noise in the hills and then the house started shaking and the bed for only a few seconds. I know that there is an extemely large sunspot that developed the other day and the CME they said went towards Venus. Wonder if the solar activity has anything to do with the quake or just coincindence? hmmmm maybe the neutrinos are heating up again?

edit on 6-11-2011 by ozarkdeathstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Heh, heard about this on facebook. A friend of mine is stationed in OK right now for the National Guard and said he survived his first earthquake lol. He though it was pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

That article reports the earthquake did not happen until 10:53 pm? Was this another one? My news reported on this earthquake at about 5:30 pm. How can they report on something before the fact?

This happened for me at about 4 pm just like other articles have stated.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

The 5.6 occured at 10:53pm............Evedently there were smaller ones before and after the 5.6.............

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

There have been a string of earthquakes in the OK area over the last 24-36 hours. Kirk Herbstreit, ESPN football commentator, was reporting live on TV when he stated they just experienced an earthquake at 10:55 CST.

Here's a link of the reported earthquake activity for the state of Oklahoma, as reported by the United States Geological Survey (USGS):
Earthquake List for Oklahoma (as of 11/6/11 at 8:28am CST)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I felt it in NE Texas. The chair I was in shook from side to side for a few seconds.

Really creepy, I've never felt anything quite like it.

I think I'll spend the day nailing everything down in here.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

My news reported the 5.6 earthquake at 5:30 pm. They said it happened at 4 pm? For some reason that link is not working for me? Who else felt the first one that was a 5.6 at 4 pm?
This feels like a time shift because I went back to felt the article that said it happened at 4 pm and can't find it?

I remember before the weather the lady asked the news guy about the shaking in the afternoon. He stated that Oklahoma had the strongest earthquake ever reported at around 4 pm. Can they report on news before it happens?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I live in Van Buren, Arkansas. Right on the Border of Oklahoma and near Fort Smith. I felt it pretty good out here, although I'm sure not as intense as near the epicenter.

This is the second earthquake I've ever felt in this area and the last one was just a few months ago. This one was a bit stronger. Definitely a low rumbling noise and quite a bit of shaking that was almost like a wave for what seemed like 10 seconds. It was around 11-11:15pm or so I believe.

At the time, an article I had read after some searching minutes after it happened said that that was the 9th Earthquake within 24 hours with the 5.6 being the largest. I'm not positve if the numbers are still the same this morning though.

Here is the link of what I read last night, Not near as specific as what has already been posted but here it is none the less.

5.6 EQ in Oklahoma
edit on 6-11-2011 by Hektik1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is normal folks!!

Nothing to be alarmed about!

I mean the largest quake EVER to hit OK. and everything is normal.

The quakes are not increasing it is all in your head..

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

So, how long is it going to be before David Wilcock or Benjamin Fulford claim that some more underground bases were destroyed and that it happening on November 5th has some numerical significance?

I don't know, but I can't wait!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Keep on fracking....
WTF are we doing to our planet? They just broke through a valuable piece of Earth's crust and now all hell is gonna break loose!

I read someone's post that said there was 2 irregular quakes that were like quick jolts. The other was a normal quake. I think they broke through a plate-the earth ripped the plate open further and now the plates are moving around fast.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Wow nice find

This is hilarious! This is like the movie Idiocracy!

Some hillbillies are in power somewhere going; nah sir cuttin a big ole' hole in the ground don't mess nutin up.

Who is allowing these people to f*** us in the arsee?

Now we have people really tampering with the planet. Our oceans are gone, and now these man-made earthquakes. I would move out of Oklahoma now! Cali, look out.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What is weird is people are only talking about the one felt at 11 pm and no one is mentioning the first one?
I even went back on my facebook where I posted about the earthquake on a news facebook before 11pm! I can't find my post. I am going to go back and look again about major earthquakes in Oklahoma but they one at 4;03 pm is not there???

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Earthquakes are normal agreed, but not of this size in Oklahoma.

A lot of people here are nervous, excited, concerned, and some scared, because it's not normal.

A F4 Tornado in New York not normal, however small ones can happen; F3 & F4 tornadoes in Oklahoma normal? Yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join