It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New threat from Israel against whole of Europe!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by ntech

If they attack non aggressor nations they will be wiped from the face of the earth.

I do not see Israel attacking blindly at anyone for no reason.

That has not been their history, though they still need to answer for the USS Liberty.

It is not in the history of the US , too. OBL , WMD , Gaddafi . There is always a reason.

The question is : do people believe it or they don't ?

An Israeli Professor by the name of Nadim Ladki is advocating the use of Nukes against European Capitals as a revenge attack for Holocaust, in a qoute from IAP news He hinted at a growing thought amongst Jews in general, stating that popularity for such an attack is at an all time high.

Revenge attack for Holocaust.Looks like a good reason.
edit on 6/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Damn i knew that Israel and its Zionists leaders hated Europe and white people but this is going too far and yes,they may be able to wipe out Europe in seconds(although i believe that they have said this before and it was laughed at because its not possible for Israel to do it) but Europe could easily do the same to Israel.

As for ''revenge for the Holocaust'',wasn't it Europe who saved their whiny little backsides? did all of those Euopeans who fought against Hitler die for nothing? ungrateful swines!
edit on 6/11/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim

ISRAEL "We could wipe out Europe in seconds"Threat!
An Israeli Professor by the name of Nadim Ladki is advocating the use of Nukes against European Capitals as a revenge attack for Holocaust, in a qoute from IAP news He hinted at a growing thought amongst Jews in general, stating that popularity for such an attack is at an all time high.
iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...

articles like this show the true sentiment of the zionist`s[sic] toward civilisation as a whole! they are mankinds biggist [sic] threat not the Arabs as the MSM would have you believe and the Yanks Armed them with the Nukes, of course with Zionist support within the Whitehouse and Pentagon to start off with

And people like "reverend" Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church show the true sentiment of Americans toward gays, and people like Robert Mugabe show the true sentiment of the African people towards Whites and guys like David Duke show the true sentiment of Whites towards blacks and so on and so on.

Give it up, Opie! You're quoting some nut-bar (Nadim Ladki) in a two-year-old post by another nut-bar (Jeff Rense) and trying to "prove" ... what?

You sound like some dude who was ticked becase the girl he asked to the Junior Prom said she'd already been asked by Sammy Goldberg or somethin'.

Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

This is ridiculous. First the Nazi party was formed by the merging of the Nationalist party and the Zionist parties.
fake news from the Zionists

In this article you will find out the real history and then make up your mind that the Zionist will not throw nukes at Europe. I didnt know this stuff until days ago...enjoy the read
edit on 6-11-2011 by rebellender because: spell check

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Israel has WMDs and they are threatening the world with them...

Perhaps it's time for a "pre-emptive strike" on Israel... you know, kind of like the ones the US does EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD for less substantial reasons...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Whenever a story tells of a certain muslim bunch that did something horrible, most of you cry out "this is BS propaganda intended to make muslims look bad!!"

Yet when you read a story, 2 years old, of a single Israeli person saying some stupid things, all of a sudden it represents the entire people of Israel and you silly lot start your usual ranting of "yeah I always knew Israelis hated us!!".

You folks will never change. Hatred will eat you alive. Keep on going though, it's incredibly amusing to see your RAAAAAGE.
edit on 7-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

They are exactly like the Muslims.

And what do you mean by that? How could they possibly be exactly like the Muslims? In what ways? They being who, Zionists? Although asking you may be a waste of time, you seem to be extremely ignorant. According to you, all Muslims live in the same bag.

They need to grow up and move on. The Holocaust is a tiny incident in a long history of this planet.

No it wasn't a 'tiny incident', it was the state run systematic destruction and torture of vast segments of society. Millions of Jews, other ethnic minorities, homeless, homosexuals, gypsies, etc suffered horrendous fates - all in the 21st Century. It was a very big deal.

I am more concerned about tomorrows dinner plans than of any part of the holocaust. Seriously!

No one sits there discussing the impact of the holocaust, or the significance of it, at dinner time but it is still worth bearing in mind from time to time.

Grow up, stop trying to be 'that guy'.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I used to find the hypocrisy and double standards of some people quite worrying and disturbing, nowadays I simply laugh and shake my head.

It's amazing that people believe that one crank is representative of the whole Israeli nation but the same people tell us that hundreds, if not thousands, of Muslim extremists are not representative of Muslims as a whole.

So which is it?

Do we judge each by the same standards or only when it fits in with our pre-conceived beliefs and viewpoints?
edit on 7/11/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Oh my gosh - you're absolutely right!

The article is from Jan. 2009 - old news if you can call it that. I guess no one bothered to check.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
People banned for using misleading headlines like 'new threat' when they are citing an article from the start of 2009.
edit on 7-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The funny factor here is not the fact that the OP has used the word "New" to describe something from two years ago,
It's the fact that the op used the word "Threat" to describe the rambling of a single person who has nothing to do with neither the Israeli government nor the military.

By the way, this whole stupid article is wrong from the first place. Nadim Ladki is not the professor's name, it's the journalist's name that claims this whole story.
Way to go failing so hard people in Mars are shaking their head in disbelief.
edit on 7-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It seems that there's a very strong inverse correlation between the level of excitement and foreboding in a thread and that thread being true.

Jiggy, I'm sure you know that you have the right to post a "new" item that is over two years old, that attempts to link the comments of one nut to an entire nation, and that does not even properly identify the source.

But don't you realize what this threads like these do to your reputation here as a researcher-- or even as someone who can discuss events rationally?
edit on 7-11-2011 by Off_The_Street because: typos

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Nobody in Europe was fighting for Jews in WWII. They were fighting an expansionist regime that happened to be annihilating Jews along the way.

There are extreme elements amoungst Judea. It bears keep an eye on, but it also bears keeping in mind that they aren't the majority.

I have few problems with the Jewish people, but I do keep in mind that I'm not a real human being to their most ardent believers.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
It seems that there's a very strong inverse correlation between the level of excitement and foreboding in a thread and that thread being true.

Jiggy, I'm sure you know that you have the right to post a "new" item that is over two years old, that attempts to link the comments of one nut to an entire nation, and that does not even properly identify the source.

But don't you realize what this threads like these do to your reputation here as a researcher-- or even as someone who can discuss events rationally?
edit on 7-11-2011 by Off_The_Street because: typos

Much because fear is a weapon and once ppl are in a state of fear they are easier to manipulate
because their reason center of their brain is over ridden by subconscious primal fear factors.

This is a old tool of the NWO, and the MSM plays it like a harp.

In a state of panic with the right propaganda the ppl are easier to manipulate.

It is just like Bernays said.

Bernays - Propaganda ( book)

The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join