It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Let Me Down Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Maybe I over estimated them. But something about the edgy videos, V for Vendetta theme and the catchy slogan (We are anonymous, we are legion, we do not forgive we do not forget, expect us), made me really think these guys were going to do something game changing today. "Remember, remember, the 5th of November", they said. It's quarter to 10 local time in the evening here in Ontario, Canada. They day is pretty much out and is out for some parts of the world, and all we got was a few "DoX" with random budget information for people/corporations we already know are corrupt and give money to lobbyists. Anyway, maybe I was just hoping so hard I let myself blindly fall in love. Kind of like me with my Maple Leafs.

Anonymous, you lost a fan today. I believed in you guys.

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I just received a text from an anonymous person talking about my bank and I told him to shove it up his arse and will hear from my bank if he keeps calling me. Last reply was ooooooooookkkkkk. So, maybe it sunk in. My bank has always been straight with me. Until they do otherwise, I'm not leaving.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree with you completely. From the anonymous let down & the Maple Leafs. ^.^

There doing good now though!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Let's not forget what Anonymous represents because each and every one of us is a part of Anonymous. As you may know, they are under some real heat and have to protect their identity so that they can continue the message of what the movement actually represents. I know they may have seemed to let you down today, but let's not forget everything else they have accomplished and stood for. We may not agree with everything that one member or another might do but the principle of the movement is that we all must do our part, no matter how minuscule it may be, to continue pushing forward as each and every voice has a say.

You are Anonymous
You do not forgive
You do not forget
Expect Me

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
well, facebook is still up so that's disappointing. i was looking forward to seeing facebook take a hit.
i believe we need to all be part of a new uprising but it looks like anonymous is not as effective as some of us might have hoped.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by princessgrey

Haha they got smashed today. But we had our 3rd string goalie against last years champs, I mean I guess we can let this one slide. And yes they are doing really well, Kessel is killing it. Hopefully they keep it up and Reimer comes back....anyway sorry to get off topic.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

I don't care. That's fine.

But, don't fking call me looking for damn sympathy to your cause.

I want, no part of it.

It's between you and them.

My bank has done nothing to me to warrant a reaction.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
there is no need to take down or ruin facebook its already been ruined by all the douchebags that use it on a daily basis

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Fair enough.

Anonymous represents the Anonymous in you. The decisions you decide to take is up to how you personally feel and in no way should bear the decisions someone else may make. If the bank you work with has done nothing to wrong you individually, then I say stay with them. However, BIG banks are the main cause for our economic down-turn considering that they play right into the hands of the elite. In saying that, one would have to personally discern their involvement in any crooked establishment.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
well, facebook is still up so that's disappointing. i was looking forward to seeing facebook take a hit.
i believe we need to all be part of a new uprising but it looks like anonymous is not as effective as some of us might have hoped.

The plans to take down Facebook were the actions of a lone and foolish individual. He never had any support from anyone else, because Anonymous understands the need for sites like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and ATS to keep the information stream flowing. A majority of the "civilized" world is online, and we need every avenue available to us to keep the messages pushing. Taking down Facebook would not have been prudent. Hence the lack of support.

~FugitiveSoul

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Some videos are not from anonymous and also they don't always give out a exact date in which is very smart. Would you let the government and evil operations know when you are going to attack them so they can keep a closer eye on you and enhance and take security measures? Either would I. I would take them by surprise and when they are most weak to be successful. Anonymous is extremely smart and execute plans that are more prone to be successful. I know I used to expect them to follow there plans when they told the world so. But i later realized why that never happens anymore. I hope this this helps, if not, then i hope it has brought a new perceptive to you. Take care!

new topics

top topics

join