It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Crystal Skulls to invoke the Great Cosmic Spirit on 11/11/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

TO ALL OUR SOLAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS: We are very glad to inform all of you initiates from all over the world that on October 27th, 2011, the pilgrimage journey in which we are going to take the sacred Crystal Skulls, is going to leave from Manhattan, New York, with destination to Los Ángeles, CA, in the United States.

All along the way we are going to invoke and implore the Great Cosmic Spirit to enlighten our pathway and the roads we are going to walk on carrying our sacred crystal skulls. This way the skulls will enlighten and activate all the sites where the Great Cosmic Spirit is going to be present. Thus, the sacred sites we are going to visit like Great Serpent Mound, OH; the temples of Cahokia, IL; Sedona, AZ; and many other sacred centers will be activated through this cosmic resonance. Tamuanchán (the original Mayan name for the USA) will be once again the sacred site that must enlighten the whole of mankind in this world.

Please help us make this journey of spiritual greatness so the sacred Crystal Skulls take us in these our beloved lands of our eternal Tamuanchán where our Father Sun and our Mother Earth will take care of our sacred spirit forever. May the Great Spirit be always with you, Hunbatz Men Council of Maya Itza Priests and Elders

______beforeitsnews/story/1275/074/The_13_Crystal_Skulls_Will_Arrive_In_San_Francisco_On_11-11-11.html?currentSplittedPage=0

Interdasting, what you are you guys going to do?
Personally, I'm going to take the day off and meditate throughout the day.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i hope not my birthday is the 12th
no lie, no cake for me this year

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

Im definitely going to try and mediate but 11:11 cali time is like 6 am my time so ill probably be sleeping. I want to watch the speech one of the elders is going to give after though. Should be very interesting. Hoping for the best

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
reply to post by WiZKiD111

Im definitely going to try and mediate but 11:11 cali time is like 6 am my time so ill probably be sleeping. I want to watch the speech one of the elders is going to give after though. Should be very interesting. Hoping for the best

Yeah it's on the afternoon for me (:
So i'll definitely be watching the ceremony and joining in on the world wide group meditation.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm not really informed on the Mayan stuff, but I think the world would be a better place if we were all more spiritually aware. Our world has become such a cold and hateful place that I look for it's end every day. Not perhaps because it's imminent, but because it's ending seems to be it's only cure. Isn't this sad? Perhaps, but it's my reality...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
you should tells everyone to put all 13 Crystal Skulls to the right place before 11/11/11

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Looking forward to WHOMPING the great cosmic spirit and his (her?) lady friend at Euker

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The source of this entire trek is Hunbatz Men. In other words it's just another way for him to cash in on his heritage while ripping off the "research" of non-Mayans.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'll probably be trying to unlock my MAV for the recon class in Battlefield 3 on that day.

I will say however that I think that nothing will happen and that the day is no more interesting than the 10th or the 12th of november.

I will admit though that the crystal skulls themselves are very intriguing and I would love to see them in person. From what I have seen they appear mystical and science has no explanations as to how they were made, but then again, science is always expanding an learning new things, so we might find an answer tommorow, the 11th, or ten years from now.

The most important thing to do is keep asking questions and searching for answers, not fearing the "what if."

King

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
we're doing a big ritual with my fellow mages, it's gonna be fun!!!!
it's for humanity's sake too, I think that there's a lot of people doing things like this by that date

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
just curious, how do the numbers stack up in the hebrew or chinese calendars ?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

hey! the 12th is very interesting, to me at least

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me where the idea that there are supposed to be 13 crystal skulls originated? Is there some ancient legend? A rock carving? Some oral tradition? I always hear people talk about it, but nobody every says where it started.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
and science has no explanations as to how they were made

Why do you claim that? They know exactly how they were made, in the mid 19th century in Europe.
en.wikipedia.org...

www.skepdic.com...

Or you can get one made
www.spiegel.de...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
Can someone please tell me where the idea that there are supposed to be 13 crystal skulls originated? Is there some ancient legend?

A tv show!

An airing of this claim appeared (among an assortment of others made) in The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls,[52] a 2008 program produced for the Sci Fi Channel in May and shown on Discovery Channel Canada in June. Interviewees included Richard Hoagland, who attempted to link the skulls and the Maya to life on Mars, and David Hatcher Childress, proponent of lost Atlantean civilizations and anti-gravity claims.

en.wikipedia.org...

That is where the claim comes from, they are not Mayan, nor pre columbian, they were made in the 19th century!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You do know wikis can be edited... by ANYONE right?
Just saying.....

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSep
You do know wikis can be edited... by ANYONE right?.

So care to dispute anything there?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
you should tells everyone to put all 13 Crystal Skulls to the right place before 11/11/11

If I had 13 I would do so but at the moment it seems by the 11th I'll only have two.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by TheSep
You do know wikis can be edited... by ANYONE right?.

So care to dispute anything there?

This is all Masonic BS. The original Mayan calendar is 13 months long, so if we do the math, we are off by quite a ways. And we are going by the 12 month calendar of christianity and not the original Mayan or chinese 13 month lunar calendar. So it is just a hoax again to distract people. Sad they, TPTB, do this really and that people eat it up like chicken soup. Very sad.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

A tv show!

The legend of 13 skulls date back to before a 2008 tv show. A Clive Cussler book from 1999 mentions it as part of a fictional story. A fictional book series I read back in 95 mentions it too. (I don't remember the name of this series. Wish I did.)

Around the same time I was reading all kinds of books on the paranormal and the like, and in a few books back then the 13 crystal skulls were mentioned.

Not that I believe that the 13 skulls are in special. They're just neat looking pieces of art.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join