It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I just saw an alien craft, can you help me out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Alright, maybe not an alien craft, possibly a government craft. Either way, this thing was pretty out of the ordinary.

So, I will just take it from the top, include all the details.

I was sitting around on Facebook and YouTube, talking to some people, looking at some stupid videos. I start talking to my girlfriend, and she told me she was in a bad mood, and not to mess with her. I stress out over the people I care about, and it was obvious she didn't want to talk about it. So I went to go workout to take my mind off it.

I know, silly right? But, here I am working out in my basement. I have my music up loud, and despite trying not to think about Jami, I still am. The reason I include this is because there are plenty of theories out there that say you have a better chance of seeing a UFO if you are in a certain state of mind, or if you are in deep thought.

I get done working out, turn off my stereo, and go make a protein drink. I am still thinking about things, and I want to cool down. I go out onto the deck to shake up my protein mixture, and let the dogs out.

I am pacing back and forth on the deck, looking up on the landscape and the stars. It is already pretty dark, and lots of stars are visible. I adore looking at the stars, so I go ahead and glare away.

I turn around to look at the south, and I notice a really bright light in the sky. It wasn't a sort of light that would be radiating an extreme amount of light, but it had an orange-ish glow to it. It would be like seeing a fire ember floating in the sky by itself. And at first, it was only just sitting there. Right above the tree line. And once I started to take notice, it looked like someone shut off the gravity, and it fell out of the sky.

Not only did it look as if someone turned off the gravity, but it looked like the craft was being drug in the opposite direction. Like someone tied a string onto it, and tugged all the slack from a distance.

The direction it was 'tugged', was in the exact opposite direction I was facing. I was standing, facing it directly, and it shot backwards. Which is why it looked like it was falling towards the Earth. But the thing is, this thing moved so incredibly fast. It was ridiculous. It literally was gone in a second's time.

It stayed too long to be a shooting star, and it moved too fast to be anything ordinary.

But I wanted to know if any of you could share any of your experiences, and maybe offer a point of view to mine? I have been researching UFO's for my entire life. Granted I am under twenty years old, but still, it's a very interesting topic to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

The question you pose........

Well, you saw it, do you believe what you saw was out of the ordinary? The fact you went through the time to type this up tells me you think this is something unusual.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Saw an alien craft?
Can I help you out?

Sure, put down the bong

Seriously, I'll read your post now and see if I can assist you.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Interesting description.
I wish I could be of more help, but I didn't witness it.
I saw something a little strange today in the sky as well. Travelled way too crazy to be a bird or plane. Seemed to have a "tug" type motion before it disappeared out of sight as well. I wasn't going to say anything about it, but, yeah, it was odd. I'm not going to say it was alien, though. You never know what domestic craft we will never see.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick
Alright, maybe not an alien craft, possibly a government craft. Either way, this thing was pretty out of the ordinary.

BINGO!!! That is most likely the answer.

Unlike the usual folks who come on here and see anything odd and immediately start screaming out "ALIENS, ALIENS, ALIENS!!!!" like as if the craft landed and the "Alien" came out and chatted with the person!!

Yea we have some NUTTERS here, but good for you that you acknowledge the most likely answer rather than the loonie folks here.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I didn't really want help, haha I just realized that. I was really just looking to share my story. But yeah, I was just sort of excited. This has really been my first experience in this matter. Looking to have more

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

BINGO!!! That is most likely the answer.

Unlike the usual folks who come on here and see anything odd and immediately start screaming out "ALIENS, ALIENS, ALIENS!!!!" like as if the craft landed and the "Alien" came out and chatted with the person!!

Yea we have some NUTTERS here, but good for you that you acknowledge the most likely answer rather than the loonie folks here.

And yes, something I wanted to avoid

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Dude, i seen a similar thing here in Aus, in the last 2 nights

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its bloody crazy aint it

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by the owlbear

I didn't really want help, haha I just realized that. I was really just looking to share my story. But yeah, I was just sort of excited. This has really been my first experience in this matter. Looking to have more

You did the right thing. I wrote down as much as I could about what i experienced earlier today. It's always good to write down every detail that way the experience is recorded immediately and no one can say you embellished it later for sensationalism.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, I have seen a few freaky things in the sky. Let me put out two possible scenarios.

First, it may actually have been a falling meteorite, and your point of view in regard to it may have made it look like it sat there for a bit before falling away from you at an incredible rate.

Secondly, it could have been a UFO, and by that I mean, an "unidentified" flying object. I used to live by an experimental army base in the wilds of the California coastal mountains (Ft. Hunter Liggett), and I saw what looked like an orangish light hanging on the horizon. When I viewed it with binoculars, it was a classic grey saucer craft, complete with the yellow, green, red and blue lights rotating around the center. It performed a few weird maneuvers, flew huge distances in a few seconds, and floated back down into the base like it was being demonstrated for Army brass.

I have seen a crazy light out here in west Texas, which I thought at first was a satellite, except this sucker did a weird stop-and-go, fluttery type of flying, and made turns.

I have also seen the TR-b3 triangle craft, a huge black thing that makes no sound and it flew low over our house at night. I knew it was government because the thing had an FAA light on it, oddly enough. It was as big as a football field. A real jaw-dropper!

Finally, when I lived in northern California, I saw something like what you mention. It appeared to float in the air over the eastern Sierra Nevadas, so I drove towards it, hoping it was a UFO. It then dropped to earth rapidly, and I then realized it was a meteorite, and my point of view made it seem to "hover" for a while.

Take your pick. Only you saw it. What I can say for certain is, if you live outside of a big city, the more you watch the night sky, the more weird stuff you will see. Guaranteed!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not sure what you saw, only you can be a judge of that
I have had my own possible sightings, the most recent
was last year with my boyfriend star watching. We both
seen this white glowing orb hovering, then the way it
took off was in such a manner that no aircraft out
insect that I knowof can do. It kind of made the Nike
swoosh.

new topics

top topics

join