It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman remembers a language from her past life. Please help to identify this language!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Folks,

a friend of mine sent me a recording of her friend's newly remembered language from her past life. She can speak it fluently yet does not understand what she is saying. Please listen to it and help to identify what kind of language it is.

The opening is in Russian (1st voice). The 2nd lady speaking in this recording is the one we need to identify.

Here is the link to the mp3 file: docs.google.com...

If you recognize the language, what language is it? and what is she saying?
Thanks for your help!

edit on 5-11-2011 by betweentheworlds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I will be glad to listen just as soon as you post the link.

link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

A link would help

edit on 5-11-2011 by ApolloBloodline because: (no reason given)

link   
the link would be great

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
sorry. I couldn't post the file here for some reason. let me know if the link in my post works.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It is the very ancient language of the billcrappers , she is speaking bull crappie which is spoken in modern day versions throughout the political spectrum.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Language is not something you do or don't - it's a representation of thought.

How can someone not know what they are saying, and moreseo, how can you know it's fluent?

It's like saying "I know someone who has remembered a dance they did once in a former life, and they dance perfectly.. What dance is this?"

you can't.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Noey777, If you have nothing valuable to add, why post? please respect others. thanks.

she speaks it, but doesn't know what she is saying. I am not asking you why, I am asking what language this is and what is she saying.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
at first sounded Russian, then it sounded like Quechua, however regrettably I am not a linguist, that is just my best guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Could it be that she has recently begun speaking in tongues?

I've heard that the person speaking them cannot understand the language but there are people out there who can understand tongues. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

I'm afraid to say it does not sound familiar to me, but I really don't know much about different languages. The accent sound Russian, but I am guessing that is because the person is from Russia.

There are members from all over the world here. I imagine some one may have an idea.

Sorry that I am not any real help.
edit on 5-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sounds like madeupish with a Russian accent

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The mp3 file is listed as "язык Надюши на семинаре по йоге"

Which translates via Google to: Nadia language at a seminar on yoga

It sounds like someone trying to imitate Arabic (poorly) with a Russian accent.
edit on 5-11-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't know how long this woman has been speaking it. Both of these ladies are located in Siberia, Russia. In Russia, there are a lot of people with ESP abilities and many people are actively pursuing it. I am also Russian, and participate in a circle of studies with this lady guide in the recording and others as she is guiding us in our spiritual practices.

I too, would be skeptical if this recording didn't come from my Guide, who belongs to a special circle of people actively practicing certain spiritual practices and is very advanced in these practices. I am a "student" of this circle and this lady guide (1st voice in the tape) is very talented as a medium / channeler with telepathic abilities. there have been other similar cases in Russia where people would start speaking an ancient language. We haven't identified the language yet or more importantly, the message.

We have active and frequent spiritual practices/lessons with the 1st voice in this tape as one of our Guides. The guides are telepathically transferring messages from the other realm, teaching us to acquire the same abilities (telepathic communication with entities from another realm, etc). and yes, it works (my mother is a living proof of that as she too has acquired these telepathic skills and can telepathically communicate with entities). now I'm working on the same.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Maybe Aramaic or Pali with a Russian accent

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

It sounds like someone trying to speak Arabic (poorly) with a Russian accent.

Correct, they both have attended a yoga seminar, which is where this recording took place. I don't know if it's Arabic though. does anyone speak Arabic?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by betweentheworlds

Originally posted by boncho

It sounds like someone trying to speak Arabic (poorly) with a Russian accent.

Correct, they both have attended yoga practices, which is where this recording took place. I don't know if it's Arabic though. does anyone speak Arabic?

I changed to "imitate" in my post. I wasn't meaning to infer that they were trying to speak actual Arabic (I don't speak it).

More like, when a white person tries to speak Chinese and just keeps repeating "ting, ping, ching, chong"

Oh, your so funny man. Your the life of the party...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Language is not something you do or don't - it's a representation of thought.

How can someone not know what they are saying, and moreseo, how can you know it's fluent?

It's like saying "I know someone who has remembered a dance they did once in a former life, and they dance perfectly.. What dance is this?"

you can't.

actually, muscle memory would explain the dance analogy.. that combined with "not thinking about it" can make it happen unconciously. Same sort of thing applies to actors reciting monologues...after doing it enough times they don't even conciously thing the words anymore...I've experienced both examples myself between TKD and stage acting.

as for the language in the OP, I'll pass on commenting. My hearing being what it is, it all sounds like gibberish to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So she was just spouting of random words because she didn't know the meaning? Forgive me but I am highly skeptical. How does she know she wasn't saying some horrible things in that supposed language if she doesn't understand what she is saying. If she knew what the words meant and could verify it, I might buy it.
In my 8th grade drama class we did a thing on how to make gibberish sound like we were speaking in another language, seems to me like she did something similar.
edit on 5-11-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Folks, I wouldn't come here to misrepresent anything. It's as it is, like I described. No need to come up with alternate explanations of the fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join